"...It also had quite detailed info on the moderators...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16401
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:12 pm
Location: Inside Your Computer

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 9:51 pm » by Spock


Lowsix wrote:No, Im not "suggesting" it.
Im stating it.



Image
All are lunatics but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.
Ambrose Bierce

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16401
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:12 pm
Location: Inside Your Computer

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 9:52 pm » by Spock


The57ironman wrote:Image



Image
All are lunatics but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.
Ambrose Bierce

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16401
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:12 pm
Location: Inside Your Computer

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 9:52 pm » by Spock


Harbin wrote:How the Masters of the Universe Infect the Internet


Image
All are lunatics but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.
Ambrose Bierce

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16401
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:12 pm
Location: Inside Your Computer

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm » by Spock


Spock wrote:The tactics outlined are employed by 95% of the people posting on the internet.



Image
All are lunatics but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.
Ambrose Bierce

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:35 pm

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 9:54 pm » by Poooooot


Spock wrote:
Spock wrote:The tactics outlined are employed by 95% of the people posting on the internet.



Image

Lmao!
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2184
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:21 pm

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 10:00 pm » by Daemonfoe


Anyone recall the crop circle debates back in 09? I had to get berated by a dozen members before I was able to get an actual response from people as to how crop circles could be made by man and have radiation and crop with bent/expanded nodes.

Ever since then, I've always been suspicious when someone says "This ain't my first rodeo." Seems to be a common thing to say.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10721
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 10:03 pm » by *WillEase*


Shemagh wrote:
willease666 wrote:This could turn into a witch hunt real quick, which I suppose would be the point.
But this site only has a couple hundred thousand members (if that) and wouldn't be worth the effort to a paid shill.



A COUPLE OF HUNDRED THOUSAND MEMBERS!! where are they all? I only recognise about 24!


My estimate was way off, as of now there are 67,538 active members...and I use the term "active" loosely.
Last edited by *WillEase* on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 20372
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 am
Location: ....at the Shady Rest Hotel

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 10:03 pm » by The57ironman


.


.......SPOCK...!!!!


Image
.

...intolerance will not be tolerated... Image


.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8323
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:19 pm

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 10:05 pm » by Harbin


Certainly this was not posted to point fingers at anyone here at Dtv. It is only to showcase that these things do exist.
Shilling, likely, is mostly voluntary, but the insidiousness of organized and paid shilling is disturbing.
Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8323
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:19 pm

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 10:08 pm » by Harbin


Daemonfoe wrote:Anyone recall the crop circle debates back in 09? I had to get berated by a dozen members before I was able to get an actual response from people as to how crop circles could be made by man and have radiation and crop with bent/expanded nodes.

Ever since then, I've always been suspicious when someone says "This ain't my first rodeo." Seems to be a common thing to say.


You've let your shill detector phrase out of the bag, they will mix it up with a new line now.
Image
Antiwar.com


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook