"...It also had quite detailed info on the moderators...

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:11 pm » by The57ironman

Harbin wrote:
Daemonfoe wrote:Anyone recall the crop circle debates back in 09? I had to get berated by a dozen members before I was able to get an actual response from people as to how crop circles could be made by man and have radiation and crop with bent/expanded nodes.

Ever since then, I've always been suspicious when someone says "This ain't my first rodeo." Seems to be a common thing to say.

You've let your shill detector phrase out of the bag, they will mix it up with a new line now.

:lol:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:12 pm » by Arella

The kinds of emotion and anger this drew out of people i mean you would have to pay me to get that upset about a you tube vid..

it was like an all out attack...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:12 pm » by Daemonfoe

Harbin wrote:
Daemonfoe wrote:Anyone recall the crop circle debates back in 09? I had to get berated by a dozen members before I was able to get an actual response from people as to how crop circles could be made by man and have radiation and crop with bent/expanded nodes.

Ever since then, I've always been suspicious when someone says "This ain't my first rodeo." Seems to be a common thing to say.

You've let your shill detector phrase out of the bag, they will mix it up with a new line now.

Oh well, make em work harder.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:13 pm » by Spock

Remember it well. I think some gay guy turned the subject into something about his sexuality - how that entered the topic I still have no idea. But I read all the evidence of it being man-made, presented by Eaganthorn, and I wasn't swayed towards his position.

I think it's just as much of a stretch that groups are out there using microwaves as it is to believe unknown intelligence.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:14 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:19 pm » by Mydogma

Let's face it there are probaly droves of shills floating the net..we post for free based on our desires for truth..I think it would be the people that come here and defend the status quo without listening to any reason..I have read a few of those types here..oh well I say..maybe we can educate more shills on the journey to truth and honestty..or not..I really could careless who knows me..I am good with being on the roundup list...I will never coward to the decieters...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:19 pm » by Poooooot

Arella wrote:The kinds of emotion and anger this drew out of people i mean you would have to pay me to get that upset about a you tube vid..

Upload to Disclose.tv

I love this sighting. You can (probably) never convince me this was a hoax.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:20 pm » by Richc

Shemagh wrote:

A COUPLE OF HUNDRED THOUSAND MEMBERS!! where are they all? I only recognise about 24!

And that is exactly what i've been thinking recently...

Im suprised nobody else picked up on this...

Cheers Shemagh. :cheers:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:21 pm » by 2020

Shills posting or not it is only the weak of mind that are bothered. :headscratch:
Last edited by 2020 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:22 pm » by Daemonfoe

Poooooot wrote:
Arella wrote:The kinds of emotion and anger this drew out of people i mean you would have to pay me to get that upset about a you tube vid..

Upload to Disclose.tv

I love this sighting. You can (probably) never convince me this was a hoax.

I was convinced that it was a hoax until now with the 3 angles.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

PreviousNext