"...It also had quite detailed info on the moderators...

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:22 pm » by Nilm33

The Jewish people are a group of compassionate individuals who really care about humanity and just want to help the world be a better place.

And Spock is a transsexual homophobe that only made mod because he cant get out of bed, so dont listen to anything he says............. Okay? :? :? :?

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:25 pm » by Daemonfoe

Shills or extremists, I always think of them when someone equates evolution to creation of life and matter and when someone equates crop circles to only humans and aliens (from light years away).
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:27 pm » by Nilm33

Daemonfoe wrote:
Poooooot wrote:
Arella wrote:The kinds of emotion and anger this drew out of people i mean you would have to pay me to get that upset about a you tube vid..

it was like an all out attack...

Upload to Disclose.tv

I love this sighting. You can (probably) never convince me this was a hoax.

I was convinced that it was a hoax until now with the 3 angles.

OMG this was debunked as a hoax the day after it came out. And the guy that filmed it admitted it on air. He was a film student who just so happened to go to the same school as the guy that filmed the other footage... Meanwhile Foxnews and CNN broadcast it all day...

I am stunned to hear such statements from you two, of all people...

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:29 pm » by *WillEase*

^me too.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:31 pm » by Spock

I'm not a homophobe!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:33 pm » by Daemonfoe

Nilm33 wrote:OMG this was debunked as a hoax the day after it came out. And the guy that filmed it admitted it on air. He was a film student who just so happened to go to the same school as the guy that filmed the other footage... Meanwhile Foxnews and CNN broadcast it all day...

Isn't it convenient how when footage is so good, it can't be debunked, someone always comes out of the woodwork to say they made it as a hoax?

Oliver's Castle crop circle for example...

BTW, you know all those videos that haven't been explained yet? I made those. They are all hoaxes. That's not good enough of an answer for me.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 pm » by Opalserpent

willease666 wrote:This could turn into a witch hunt real quick, which I suppose would be the point.
But this site only has a couple hundred thousand members (if that) and wouldn't be worth the effort to a paid shill.

We don't hear from Audrey, Ryhder or abdulla14 so something must be right. :P
Last edited by Opalserpent on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 pm » by Arella

OMG this was debunked as a hoax the day after it came out. And the guy that filmed it admitted it on air. He was a film student who just so happened to go to the same school as the guy that filmed the other footage... Meanwhile Foxnews and CNN broadcast it all day...

Read more: it-also-had-quite-detailed-info-on-the-moderators-t79583-40.html#ixzz29DZDF0kQ

You missed the point but thanks for proving mine :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:44 pm » by *WillEase*

Opalserpent wrote:
willease666 wrote:This could turn into a witch hunt real quick, which I suppose would be the point.
But this site only has a couple hundred thousand members (if that) and wouldn't be worth the effort to a paid shill.

We don't hear from Audrey, Ryhder or abdulla14 so something must be right. :P

Sorry, I don't understand the point you are making. :?

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:45 pm » by E6722maj

to shill, or not to shill, that is the question. i would say 'not', but i fully accept that a great many say 'shill'. i think the full-time shill is a wretched creature, almost to be pitied.

almost.

whatever

PreviousNext