"...It also had quite detailed info on the moderators...

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:51 pm » by The57ironman

E6722maj wrote:to shill, or not to shill, that is the question. i would say 'not', but i fully accept that a great many say 'shill'. i think the full-time shill is a wretched creature, almost to be pitied.

almost.

.......... :lol: ..... :cheers: maj

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 12:02 am » by *WillEase*

E6722maj wrote:to shill, or not to shill, that is the question. i would say 'not', but i fully accept that a great many say 'shill'. i think the full-time shill is a wretched creature, almost to be pitied.

almost.

Classic response :cheers: Going to borrow it :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 12:04 am » by Poooooot

Nilm33"[quote="Daemonfoe wrote:
Poooooot wrote:
Arella wrote:The kinds of emotion and anger this drew out of people i mean you would have to pay me to get that upset about a you tube vid..

it was like an all out attack...

Upload to Disclose.tv

I love this sighting. You can (probably) never convince me this was a hoax.

I was convinced that it was a hoax until now with the 3 angles.

OMG this was debunked as a hoax the day after it came out. And the guy that filmed it admitted it on air. He was a film student who just so happened to go to the same school as the guy that filmed the other footage... Meanwhile Foxnews and CNN broadcast it all day...

I am stunned to hear such statements from you two, of all people...[/quote]
I heard that, but I don't believe that guy. I think he claimed to have made it so people would brush this aside as another hoax. One guy claiming to have made it the instant came out sounds like :bullshit: to me.

Besides there was a fourth angle as well. All torn apart by "experts" (I hate that term but its applicable here), and the timing, lighting, and angles all match.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 12:06 am » by Mozi!!a

Richc wrote:
Shemagh wrote:

A COUPLE OF HUNDRED THOUSAND MEMBERS!! where are they all? I only recognise about 24!

And that is exactly what i've been thinking recently...

Im suprised nobody else picked up on this...

Cheers Shemagh. :cheers:

RIK

:D :wink:

i been thing about this long time ago. :flop: veeeeeery long ago :flop: :flop: :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 12:09 am » by Seahawk

Poooooot wrote:
Besides there was a fourth angle as well. All torn apart by "experts" (I hate that term but its applicable here), and the timing, lighting, and angles all match.

So, THERE!!!!

You go, Poooooot!!! :wink: :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 12:12 am » by Cia212

To any interested parties, I'm for sale! I'll even agree with Poooooot if the paycheck's right!

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 12:15 am » by Richc

Demobe wrote:
Richc wrote:
Shemagh wrote:

A COUPLE OF HUNDRED THOUSAND MEMBERS!! where are they all? I only recognise about 24!

And that is exactly what i've been thinking recently...

Im suprised nobody else picked up on this...

Cheers Shemagh. :cheers:

RIK

:D :wink:

i been thing about this long time ago. :flop: veeeeeery long ago :flop: :flop: :flop:

So there are a few of us genuine's...... But thousands of non-existant peoples.... :flop: :nails: :lol:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 12:22 am » by Mozi!!a

lol Rik :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 12:36 am » by Poooooot

Cia212 wrote:To any interested parties, I'm for sale! I'll even agree with Poooooot if the paycheck's right!

Hahaha wow :cheers:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 12:45 am » by Edgar 2.0

People would not believe up to what measure each country's intelligence and counter-intelligence is involved in our everyday's lives. That includes the Internet as well.

Yeah, there are people that work as paid shills. But they don't do that exclusively, as in that's their sole job. They do that as a side job. And there're no secretive chambers furnished only with desks, chairs and computers, where hundreds of people sit inside their little cubicles and practise the mind-influencing techniques.
And it's deployed only in a certain situations, when it's needed. Mostly after some event. And almost never before some event, as a conditioning measure. That's because expecting that a certain, major, part of the Internet population could be influenced by anyone would be very futile. And the alphabet organisations are not stupid, they know that fact.

The guy from Harbin's post is a either a liar, or wants the people to believe he's a liar, for whatever reason.

The things don't work as he described. If he was an insider, he'd know that the best shill technique is one that is unnoticed. The one where the originator is unharmed. It basically consists of rolling the avalanche and let the other people unconscientiously do the rest of the work. Nothing special, but if mastered, can do a lot of damage in a smaller environment...

I've seen such master-techniques (masterfully performed i mean...) very, very rarely. And haven't ever seen it here, as far as i'm aware.

PreviousNext