"...It also had quite detailed info on the moderators...

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 12:51 am » by Fatdogmendoza

I have thoroughly researched the shill phenomenom and I am now able to publish my results

Apart from me and poooooot, every single regular poster, all 24 of them are paid shills, especially that Edgar

And we do hear from Rydher on a regular basis in his guise as durr....spock....Sorry but what a load of bollocks :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 12:58 am » by Tuor10

Wouldn't be much point shilling here anyway. Most of us are in cloud cuckoo land already.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 1:07 am » by Cosmine

Spock wrote:
Harbin wrote:How the Masters of the Universe Infect the Internet

I just started reading the tread,much fun!

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 1:13 am » by Edgar 2.0

Fatdogmendoza wrote:I have thoroughly researched the shill phenomenom and I am now able to publish my results

Apart from me and poooooot, every single regular poster, all 24 of them are paid shills, especially that Edgar

And we do hear from Rydher on a regular basis in his guise as durr....spock....Sorry but what a load of bollocks :mrgreen:

Wrong! :top:
I'm doing it for fun only.

Now i' have no other choice than to un-friend you on FB.

:peep: :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 1:15 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:I have thoroughly researched the shill phenomenom and I am now able to publish my results

Boatman, Boatman, wherefore art thou Boatman....is that you :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 1:18 am » by Edgar 2.0

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:

Boatman, Boatman, wherefore art thou Boatman....is that you :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 1:19 am » by Spock

I liked Rydher. He was a FB friend before I deleted my account. (Rydher, if you're reading, hook back up with me I reinstated my FB).

Except for his take on 9-11 not being anything more than what the media rolled out to us, I think I agreed with the rest of his positions. Feel the same about CIA, ChronicNerd, Domeika and BlueCanary.

Of course I realize the rest of you are all A.I. bots.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 1:30 am » by Nilm33

Daemonfoe wrote:
Nilm33 wrote:OMG this was debunked as a hoax the day after it came out. And the guy that filmed it admitted it on air. He was a film student who just so happened to go to the same school as the guy that filmed the other footage... Meanwhile Foxnews and CNN broadcast it all day...

I am stunned to hear such statements from you two, of all people...

Isn't it convenient how when footage is so good, it can't be debunked, someone always comes out of the woodwork to say they made it as a hoax?

Oliver's Castle crop circle for example...

BTW, you know all those videos that haven't been explained yet? I made those. They are all hoaxes. That's not good enough of an answer for me.

Dozens of people from all over in different related fields, pointed out numerous blatant manipulations in those shit UFO vids. Place one "fact" about that vid up and Ill slaughter it from multiple angles.

Believe what you want though, Im not here to convince you that you are fools for doing so. I was just surprised that you and Poooot bit the hook so easily on that one when I usually enjoy your guys critical thinking

Anyways, back on topic, almost blowing our cover here.
Im not worried about the ones that get paid to shill, Im worried about the ones that do it for free lol

Writer

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 1:50 am » by Webhead

couldnt this thread be a way of scaring people off this site , thus doing the same thing, so the article on the first page could rely be all bull to shit weak people up or scare the mods , aint it all just fun and games lol.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 2:30 am » by E6722maj

Spock wrote:
Of course I realize the rest of you are all A.I. bots.

you know too much :think:

whatever

PreviousNext