"...It also had quite detailed info on the moderators...

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 11:01 am » by Spock

You and me both. What better job than to make meme photochops for money.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 4:10 am » by Aragajag

There is far more money as a fat old white bloke wanking to a web cam.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 8:43 am » by Daemonfoe

Nilm33 wrote:
Daemonfoe wrote:
Nilm33 wrote:OMG this was debunked as a hoax the day after it came out. And the guy that filmed it admitted it on air. He was a film student who just so happened to go to the same school as the guy that filmed the other footage... Meanwhile Foxnews and CNN broadcast it all day...

I am stunned to hear such statements from you two, of all people...

Isn't it convenient how when footage is so good, it can't be debunked, someone always comes out of the woodwork to say they made it as a hoax?

Oliver's Castle crop circle for example...

BTW, you know all those videos that haven't been explained yet? I made those. They are all hoaxes. That's not good enough of an answer for me.

Dozens of people from all over in different related fields, pointed out numerous blatant manipulations in those shit UFO vids. Place one "fact" about that vid up and Ill slaughter it from multiple angles.

Believe what you want though, Im not here to convince you that you are fools for doing so. I was just surprised that you and Poooot bit the hook so easily on that one when I usually enjoy your guys critical thinking

Anyways, back on topic, almost blowing our cover here.
Im not worried about the ones that get paid to shill, Im worried about the ones that do it for free lol

All I'll say about it is this. In my mind, 3 angles is pretty hard to call a hoax on. All I know is what I learn from my own research. I've seen videos that enhance things and show how it's fake, but unless I do that process myself I will never really know for sure.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 pm » by knewpeace

btw noetic wasn't a paid shill,he was just a guy who wanted to see how gullible you all are here.in fact if you recall he exposed several shills here,that are still here as regulars and mods.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:04 pm » by Poooooot

knewpeace wrote:btw noetic wasn't a paid shill,he was just a guy who wanted to see how gullible you all are here.in fact if you recall he exposed several shills here,that are still here as regulars and mods.

like who?
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:09 pm » by Tuor10

Yeah....like who?
If there are any shills about, they're not very good at their job.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:10 pm » by knewpeace

I'll give you a hint.everybody who said this place is too small for an agent to bother with is a liar.
keep in mind they have preset responses for alot of scenarios,of course this is one of those situations where they follow the book.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:16 pm » by Tuor10

I must admit, but I too found that an odd comment, considering that this is one of the biggest conspiracy forums about. Granted, there isn't that many regular posters; but thousands lurk. So really, this forum would be a prime candidate for anyone wanting to spread certain agendas'.

I always suspected one guy of not being who he seemed; but most of the regulars had a bit of a thing for him; and I hadn't been about long enough to really ask the questions I wanted too. He don't post anymore. I don't know; maybe I just have a suspecting psyche.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:20 pm » by Crusader

Sounds like Jackanory to me
Regular is not a unit of measure

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:26 pm » by knewpeace

he most likely is still posting here under another name,or he doesn't work for that agency anymore,but I'm sure he was replaced.this site is too big and popular to not inundate with propaganda and disinformation.things to discredit the whole site like the cropcircle debate.I'd like to point out cropcircles decline around Halloween.why is that?its because all of the circle makers are busy getting paid to make corn mazes.

PreviousNext