"...It also had quite detailed info on the moderators...

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:32 pm » by Seahawk

Poooooot wrote:
knewpeace wrote:btw noetic wasn't a paid shill,he was just a guy who wanted to see how gullible you all are here.in fact if you recall he exposed several shills here,that are still here as regulars and mods.

like who?

Yeah, like who???

You can pretty much count me out- with my "WTF??? When Will This End?" thread- not exactly "shill" material. I gained an obvious enemy in that thread (rydher,) and probably a few others, I suppose.

So, I'm clean. :D Can't speak for anyone else, though.

So, Name names, knewspeak!!!! You have our full attention.
:P :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm » by knewpeace

another red flag(one of many) is when someone adamantly demands proof for something they can easily go find out for themselves.look back thru this thread and count how many people said this place is too small for an agent.also count how many people changed the subject.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

knewpeace wrote:another red flag(one of many) is when someone adamantly demands proof for something they can easily go find out for themselves.look back thru this thread and count how many people said this place is too small for an agent.also count how many people changed the subject.

Just name mames dude, conjecture is for pussies....sounds like a bit of an attention seeking thing going on here... :headscratch:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:43 pm » by knewpeace

look back thru this thread and count how many people said this place is too small for an agent.also count how many people changed the subject or insults people for no reason.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:55 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

knewpeace wrote:look back thru this thread and count how many people said this place is too small for an agent.also count how many people changed the subject or insults people for no reason.

I like to throw the odd insult around, actually I may have thrown the first insult of this thread and look at my avatar....Oh shit

:badair:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 pm » by Poooooot

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
knewpeace wrote:another red flag(one of many) is when someone adamantly demands proof for something they can easily go find out for themselves.look back thru this thread and count how many people said this place is too small for an agent.also count how many people changed the subject.

Just name mames dude, conjecture is for pussies....sounds like a bit of an attention seeking thing going on here... :headscratch:

Please note, I am not accusing ANYONE. I actually like everyone here, and I don't want to shit-stir. I'm just copying quotes. :peep:

willease666 wrote:This could turn into a witch hunt real quick, which I suppose would be the point.
But this site only has a couple hundred thousand members (if that) and wouldn't be worth the effort to a paid shill.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Writer

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 4:17 pm » by po6t

Harbin wrote:
At first, like I said, my job was “meme-patrol.” This was pretty simple and repetitive; it involved countering memes and introducing new memes, and didn’t demand much in-depth knowledge of the subject. Mostly just repetitive posting based on the dialogue pairs in the “Strat” section of the first binder.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=225985

Makes you wonder if this meme was created to discredit the entire AA theory.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ancient-aliens

edit: it doesn't help that Georgio is over-the-top and his hair has a life of it's own. Fame got to his head, and instead of talking seriously about the subject matter, he plays up this "character" he has become...
I used to be poooooot. Then I wasn't. But now I am again!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 6:39 pm » by Harbin

I wonder IF aliens are behind it all sometimes.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 7:50 pm » by Flecktarn

i love the irony of this as its a conspiracies site and a thread like this incites miss trust and suspicion ,this i why dtv is great entertainment ,some posters are paranoid about everything ,,this sort of refers to socks post about the site being infiltrated ,,look at it this way do your own research and then make up your mind .thy might come across as a dick but are they a shill ,,we do know there are paid posters on here and they have been found out ,even sent one a postcard ,they dont post so often now wonder why :think:
but take dtv for what it is great entertainment a great bunch of posters and the best site of its type on the web :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 7:54 pm » by Spock

Harbin gives himself a chubby with threads like this, then digging them up out of the past for no apparent reason.

So, he's your shill, just notice his track record and watch his actions. I still like him though, he's entertaining.

PreviousNext