It is quite wonderful to be a DTV member

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 30, 2011 10:11 pm » by Edgarrothstein

iamthatiam wrote:It was a joke Ed, as in "Where is this Brazillian person".... :flop:

Shit, i know that... :mrgreen:
I'm not that old...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 pm » by Edgarrothstein

demobe wrote:IAm Back At Ya Bro From Day And Always Dont Forget That :flop: :cheers:

T2T :flop: :cheers:

And MY friend Here YA Know Big Up To All Ya :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Mendoza: constabul Would Be Perfect For Mod What You Think?

:flop:
Patrolling the streets of the DTVille :

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 30, 2011 10:16 pm » by Taintedsample

Agreed. Love the site, love the users.

Thanks to everyone for making the experience what it is.
Love,

TaintedSample

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 3:08 pm » by Iamthatiam

demobe wrote:IAm Back At Ya Bro From Day And Always Dont Forget That :flop: :cheers:

And MY friend Here YA Know Big Up To All Ya :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

'D never forget Mobe... :D

About Constabul, well...IMO, which means something between shite and Cosmic Dust ( :mrgreen: ), he would be an excellent Moderator.....IF he accepts the task, of course :scary: ....Therefore, I second that.....Ore maybe Old Edgar, but then we will have to check onto his glasses being updated every week...(lol), it will be a pain in the arse...(Sorry dear Ed, couldnt helpt :mrgreen: ) :cheers:

Just to make it clear here...besides having few problems with one mod in the past, whose Im still respecting as a person, theres nothing wrong with this present band of crazy nonprofiteer workers, @Mods....Screw yall :D ....And thanks for helping keep sanity where thers no fracking way to be possible to do that :mrgreen: :cheers:

To all, friends or foes... :cheers:

:hugging:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 3:12 pm » by Iamthatiam

edgarrothstein wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:It was a joke Ed, as in "Where is this Brazillian person".... :flop:

Shit, i know that... :mrgreen:
I'm not that old...

Errr, sorry then...ya know, just in case :D

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 3:20 pm » by Poooooot

spock wrote:I just sign on to see what Otoel is going to say next.

lmao :alien51:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 3:44 pm » by Constabul

iamthatiam wrote:

About Constabul, well...IMO, which means something between shite and Cosmic Dust ( :mrgreen: ), he would be an excellent Moderator.....IF he accepts the task, of course :scary: ....Therefore, I second that.....Ore maybe Old Edgar, but then we will have to check onto his glasses being updated every week...(lol), it will be a pain in the arse...(Sorry dear Ed, couldnt helpt :mrgreen: ) :cheers:

Just to make it clear here...besides having few problems with one mod in the past, whose Im still respecting as a person, theres nothing wrong with this present band of crazy nonprofiteer workers, @Mods....Screw yall :D ....And thanks for helping keep sanity where thers no fracking way to be possible to do that :mrgreen: :cheers:

:peep:

:cheers:

Yeah there are a lot of good peeps here on dtv. Strange how powerful, a simple medium such as this site can be in bringing (somewhat) like minded peoples together.

As far as Mod.. not saying I wouldn't do it. but I would have to curb my views towards a couple subjects, but I think I can be an objective person,.
Till that time tho, if it ever happens..
:peep:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 3:45 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

iamthatiam wrote:

:arrow: I fully agree with those wise words my friend.. :cheers:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Writer

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 3:54 pm » by Andgene

I'm just going to say that DTV changed everything for me, maybe there is a beter site regarthing these issues, but it was DTV and the genuine people in it that influenced and changed me.
So I'm going to say THANK YOU to everyone here.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 4:00 pm » by Iamthatiam

andgene wrote:I'm just going to say that DTV changed everything for me, maybe there is a beter site regarthing these issues, but it was DTV and the genuine people in it that influenced and changed me.
So I'm going to say THANK YOU to everyone here.

C'mon, almost two years and twenty few posts? Dont be shy, go on, spit it out... :flop:

:hiho:

PreviousNext