It is Saturday night what is going on here? I have been away

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 6:46 am » by Hurtswhenipee

I have been away much too long. Where is everybody?
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 6:53 am » by Newearthman

Where have you been dude? Party has been totally lame without you!

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 6:58 am » by Zer0

Maybe they are all jerking off to the new pictures of Selena Gomez? I heard she plays a slut on her newest film "Spring Breakers". There has been several reports of her drinking and acting deliciously rebellious, perhaps to prepare for her role in the movie.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 7:01 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Well like a dumb Fu#@ I been over wasting my time with those worthless Fu%$ @ GLP but I would love to be welcomed back here and be a fine contributer to this great forum.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 7:06 am » by Zer0

hurtswhenipee wrote:Well like a dumb Fu#@ I been over wasting my time with those worthless Fu%$ @ GLP but I would love to be welcomed back here and be a fine contributer to this great forum.

Got anything new besides Monsato shit? Otherwise get the fuck out, incase you missed it, alot of countries are getting rid of it...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 7:16 am » by Newearthman

hurtswhenipee wrote:Well like a dumb Fu#@ I been over wasting my time with those worthless Fu%$ @ GLP but I would love to be welcomed back here and be a fine contributer to this great forum.

It's much better to waist your time here...don't ask me why!

I'm working on a inspirational video that I hope to upload within the next week (this is breaking news!)

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 7:57 am » by Hurtswhenipee

newearthman wrote:

It's much better to waist your time here...don't ask me why!

I'm working on a inspirational video that I hope to upload within the next week (this is breaking news!)

Get rid of that stupid Avatar of a clock, Now!
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 7:59 am » by Hurtswhenipee

otoel wrote:

Got anything new besides Monsato shit? Otherwise get the fuck out, incase you missed it, alot of countries are getting rid of it...

You too. Get rid of that stupid Avatar. Please it sucks
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 8:07 am » by Harbin

Lot's of good things are happening. Fucking douchebag oto is still trolling posts, but hey, why question the gods, eh ?

Hope you find some fun.
:cheers:
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 8:09 am » by Newearthman

DudeImage

Next