It predicted death and was right!!

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 1:08 pm » by Hellhound

I know 80% of you wont believe me but this is true. In 1979 my father was stationed in Hawaii, which is where i was born. My family is not religous ar all, so mom n dad didn't care about my sister who was fifteen at the time to use a ouija. She had no friends since we were new to the area, so she had to use the board alone, a big mistake from what i hear. She was in her bedroom using the board when it told her something horrible. She burst out of the bed room crying, to where my mom was in the living room. My mother asked her what was wrong, before she could answer the phone rang. My sister blurted out don'answer the phone pappy joe is dead! (My grandpa) mom stunned answered the phone gonna deal with sis afterward for joking about a horrible thing like that. When she answered it was grandma calling to let us know pappy joe had died. She got home from work to find that he had a heart attack fallen off the mower and drowned in our pond. I know its a hard story for even me to believe but it true. But unlike others i believe that a ouija can only harm its users.(otherwise the tallibab would use it to kill us all) if she would have used it sooner maybe she could have warned someone. I am curious about them and have ordered on from Witchboard World. I got a custom wooden one not a parker bros. I believe they predict things and are sometimes right. I will let you kniw if mine works. Has anyone used a board from Witchboard World?

Initiate

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 1:17 pm » by Stratosfear

Yes, I've used one (many years ago) as have many friends. Nothing untoward happened to any of us.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Initiate

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 pm » by Skiponline

a subtle spam
if it were to predict;the death must have happen between the time-span of your sister getting out of her bedroom crying and your granmother phoning your mom.so it seems to me to sense death ,not predict it.you are curious and ordered a board while you believe it can only harm its users (?)
http://soundcloud.com/skiponline

Initiate

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 1:31 pm » by Pavmas

I knew a guy who owned a pub and was suffering from lack of customers, he used a board and the board gave him tips on the horses, the tips all won and word got around and he share it with his customers, his bar was full and he was happy.

Then it started telling him things about his wife and started saying she was no good etc, he split from his wife and was always on edge as the board said his staff was robbing. Then the horse tip never won and he told his customers and friends it must be a mistake then the next one lost, he lost his pub has no friends and is a bag of nerves, he went to a spiritual church and was told he needs cleansed as he has loads of negative spirts that have attached to him and the fact that he invited them means he may always have them.

When I was 11 and my brother was 15 in the summer holidays he sat up a board their was about six of us there, mum and dad were at work.
He said to the board are you evil the board said yes, so he said what did you do, the thing would not answer so he asked what do you miss most, smoking was the answer, so my brother picked up the glass and blew smoke into it and put it back on the table and laughed, saying i bet that makes you jealous, the glass flew off the table and smashed into the wall and broke into about six bits.

I believe you can get spirits from this but I think the entities just lies and could say they are anyone, this telling the future maybe easy from another dimension, and might be as easy as the murderers and low lifes from our society telling you whats on tv later that night.

What ever they are you would be a mug to use a board, they have had their life so live yours' why bother with dead people, you are only alive 70 years (approx) and a long time dead.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 1:59 pm » by Thruster

The first memory you have involving the board should be enough to warn you not to dabble with these things. (imho)

Initiate

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 5:26 pm » by Malkere

ouija boards are an easy way to setup a link between dimensions, giving "distant" beings an easy way to connect. Because of this, if you're don't know what you're doing, are not familiar with dimensions/protection/evil/good that kind of stuff, then you are more likely to connect with something unpleasant than pleasant. Usually it will just be mischievous, sometime benevolent, but sometimes pure evil, and it can stick with you and your family for decades if you don't know how to get rid of it.

not that getting rid of evil is hard, no not at all, but if you have no idea what you're doing, you really shouldn't mess around with ouija boards, it's risky.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 pm » by Shemagh

As far as I know it takes at least two people to get anything out of these things. Maybe your sister had a premonition all on her own, and it had nothing to do with any ouija board.
Which could be a more interesting proposition