"It's A Frame"

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 27, 2013 1:32 am » by Doogle

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 27, 2013 2:55 pm » by Webcat

Interesting titbit - but I was somewhat miffed that the originator of this vid, choose to overlay it with stupid loud music, when the whole point of the bloody vid was to HEAR what was being said!!!! :hell:

That rant apart, interesting. :think:

If you want a real technical look at the case of the flight 93 calls, then check out:

http://physics911.net/cellphoneflight93/

The foregoing analyses certainly do not prove that the cellphone operation actually took place. But they clearly demonstrate that all the conversations are consistent with such an operation, along with a sprinkling of tantalizing clues that are more consistent with the operation than actual in-flight calls. That is all one can hope for from such an analysis, even if the alternate scenario is correct or approximately correct.

Under the weight of evidence that the cellphone (not airfone) calls were essentially impossible as described by the Bush White House and the major media on the day in question, we have no alternative but to give serious consideration to the operational possibilities, as outlined here.

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 27, 2013 5:33 pm » by The57ironman

...ha...i remember that vid...

...i like the part at the end... :mrcool:

''this country really deserves a better class of criminals''

:cheers:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage