It's an act of war': U.S. vows action over bizarre Iranian

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:06 pm » by 99socks

When I read that, I wasn't focused on the "OMG Iran did it!" part.... I noticed that it used the fear of Iran to bring up the point of open borders with Mexico, and the deep establishment and connections the cartels have on both sides of that border.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:53 pm » by Flecktarn

were the so called 911 hijackers all saudis ,,,then why not blame saudi arabia ???????
this stinks of a black bag job,, couldn't catch the saudis and ther were lots of good intel about the attack
ImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 8:07 pm » by Swissbrit

In the Swiss news they just stated that it was an American agent that was arrested :-/

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 pm » by Fatbastard

يراقب ظهرك، انهم في كل مكان. انهم ارهابيون.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Initiate

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm » by 1ofakind

kerrblur2 wrote:You people who thonk iran didnt try to assasinate this man arestupid. There is no special. Thing to this. They have informants , recordings, and soon a confession. That fricken government is such a waste of time. There worthless. I hope they die and the people get the right to speak freely for once without getting stoned or 90 lashes

You my friend have been brainwashed to the the hilt. Iran has many people who are as like minded as us and yourself. Just listen to the speech Ahmadinejad gave to the UN just the other week and then tell me who the real terrorists are. It is fine for the US/Israelies to go and kill their Nuclear scientists when they feel like it but a Western hating Arab is protected by the highest powers. Follow the money MORON.[
kinninigan wrote:As a tax paying American and US Army veteran I can say for the masses we "couldn't give two fucks if a Saudi ambassedor dies" and its no reason to go to war.

Alot of these Saudi royals are sick sadistic fucks. Some even have American girls sign contracts to become sex slaves for princes (they dont like fuckin their own women), they treat women like shit, and still "stone them to death" in some cases.

They are involved in oil manipulation on the markets, break human rights laws, torture their own people, and think "Mecca" is gods choosen place when most Saudi royals are more evil then satan herself.

Point is, one droop of American blood drops for a Saudi royal and starts a war with Iran then we need to call the bluff here.......and this happens during "occupy wallstreet"..come on you dumb CIA fucks you can do a little better for false flag terror

You my friend are bang on the money. Don't let America be fooled into thinking they need to save Iran. Sort your own country out. They have Iraq to the West, Afghanistan to the East all they need to do is tie up the middle which is Iran. Then they get to shout BINGO, full fucking house. We are all being played and the house is winning.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 9:49 pm » by Mydogma

oh this is sad...sadly american as of late...can you Americans please vote in Ron Paul...or even roseanne would be better then what you have going on now...usa is nothing more then the cfrs war machine on the american peoples taxes...occupy washington maybe eh?
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 11:58 pm » by Fatbastard

mydogma wrote:oh this is sad...sadly american as of late...can you Americans please vote in Ron Paul...or even roseanne would be better then what you have going on now...usa is nothing more then the cfrs war machine on the american peoples taxes...occupy washington maybe eh?

Eh? You have to forget about politicians. You have to think about, YOU.
Last edited by Fatbastard on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:01 am » by Muchtyman

1ofakind wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:You people who thonk iran didnt try to assasinate this man arestupid. There is no special. Thing to this. They have informants , recordings, and soon a confession. That fricken government is such a waste of time. There worthless. I hope they die and the people get the right to speak freely for once without getting stoned or 90 lashes

You my friend have been brainwashed to the the hilt. Iran has many people who are as like minded as us and yourself. Just listen to the speech Ahmadinejad gave to the UN just the other week and then tell me who the real terrorists are. It is fine for the US/Israelies to go and kill their Nuclear scientists when they feel like it but a Western hating Arab is protected by the highest powers. Follow the money MORON.[
kinninigan wrote:As a tax paying American and US Army veteran I can say for the masses we "couldn't give two fucks if a Saudi ambassedor dies" and its no reason to go to war.

Alot of these Saudi royals are sick sadistic fucks. Some even have American girls sign contracts to become sex slaves for princes (they dont like fuckin their own women), they treat women like shit, and still "stone them to death" in some cases.

They are involved in oil manipulation on the markets, break human rights laws, torture their own people, and think "Mecca" is gods choosen place when most Saudi royals are more evil then satan herself.

Point is, one droop of American blood drops for a Saudi royal and starts a war with Iran then we need to call the bluff here.......and this happens during "occupy wallstreet"..come on you dumb CIA fucks you can do a little better for false flag terror

You my friend are bang on the money. Don't let America be fooled into thinking they need to save Iran. Sort your own country out. They have Iraq to the West, Afghanistan to the East all they need to do is tie up the middle which is Iran. Then they get to shout BINGO, full fucking house. We are all being played and the house is winning.

....................................... :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:14 am » by Fatbastard

Americas dreams of world Imperialism, has not, could not, and never will happen.
Last edited by Fatbastard on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:18 am » by Kerrblur2

the people of iran are fine. There human rights are ABSOLUTELY horrible. did you not read the 90 lashes the actor got for being a part of a movie? there fuckign ridiculous. and the MONEY Points DIRECTLY to iran with this terror plot. YOU MORON 1ofakind ... your fucking stupid man. I do not talk about the normaL PEOPLE of iran whom HATE there repressive government. You have absolutely NO RIGHTS in that country.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

PreviousNext