It's an act of war': U.S. vows action over bizarre Iranian

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:22 am » by Fatbastard

Iran & they're peoples, are friends of the Earth. Allah, bless us all.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:33 am » by Muchtyman

kerrblur2 wrote:the people of iran are fine. There human rights are ABSOLUTELY horrible. did you not read the 90 lashes the actor got for being a part of a movie? there fuckign ridiculous. and the MONEY Points DIRECTLY to iran with this terror plot. YOU MORON 1ofakind ... your fucking stupid man. I do not talk about the normaL PEOPLE of iran whom HATE there repressive government. You have absolutely NO RIGHTS in that country.

Hardly a reason to go to war though ........deaths of hundreds of millions ?

Shit happens , governments are horrid , not excluding the govt of the Republic of America .

Talking of Rights ...............Try testing them next time you go through an Airport ..... :twisted:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:35 am » by Kerrblur2

9/11 changed the way things are done at airports and thats for a good reason DOOD.

and im saying going to war with them. BUT iran's government sure did fuck up trying to mess with us., and try to assasinate someone on our homeland....
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:38 am » by Muchtyman

kerrblur2 wrote:9/11 changed the way things are done at airports and thats for a good reason DOOD.

and im saying going to war with them. BUT iran's government sure did fuck up trying to mess with us., and try to assasinate someone on our homeland....

Why are you on this site ?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:44 am » by Fatbastard

kerrblur2. You need to be shot at dawn. You are a fuckin' tit.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:49 am » by Kerrblur2

mis typed, i meant to say im NOT saying we need to goto war with them...

And fatbasterd you can come to kissimmee anytime buddy, ill drop you faster than you can knock on my door.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:56 am » by Docdrdeath

ok, lets see this shit is prospective.
Iran is a big country and it reigns with fear, no doubt.
When they attempt something like this. They need to be sure they are not accountable in any way. So the Iranian republic guard passport in the pocket of alleged suscpect is wrong. Its spells Amateur.. It spells Deception
If you stand for Nothing, You'll fall for anything

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:03 am » by Kerrblur2

But the bank accounts will tell everything! once that is released it will be pretty hard for the iranian government to deny Anything!

PLUS if this iranian informant talks to us. it wont be good for them.... plus I would not worry about us using any military force. I would be affraid of saudi arabia messing them up....

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:11 am » by Muchtyman

kerrblur2 wrote:But the bank accounts will tell everything! once that is released it will be pretty hard for the iranian government to deny Anything!

PLUS if this iranian informant talks to us. it wont be good for them.... plus I would not worry about us using any military force. I would be affraid of saudi arabia messing them up....

Do you believe everything that is fed to you by the msm ?

Dtv is by and large " Alternate media " , ie , the truth occasionally filters through .

You and I are being set up , Get a fkn grip .......................... :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:14 am » by Fatbastard

kerrblur2 wrote:mis typed, i meant to say im NOT saying we need to goto war with them...

And fatbasterd you can come to kissimmee anytime buddy, ill drop you faster than you can knock on my door.

Can't you spell correctly you fuckin' US moron. I even spelt it for you and you still got it wrong. It.s FAT BASTARD, NOT BASTERD. Get an education, you steroid fuckin' US tit.

PreviousNext