It's Friday!!! Black Friday that is

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 05, 2010 4:24 pm » by Lowsix

yeah watchin that.

:peep:

Not a good sign to dip at the breaking bell like that.. i was hoping for a struggle that took at least til lunchtime if it was gonna go under.

Mb nothing.

(no people, im not being catastrophic minded, but our market has been waiting to see what it should do, and has been a fake high for awhile now...only question is , is this the correction?)
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 05, 2010 4:34 pm » by Nickelson

LowSix wrote:yeah watchin that.

:peep:

Not a good sign to dip at the breaking bell like that.. i was hoping for a struggle that took at least til lunchtime if it was gonna go under.

Mb nothing.

(no people, im not being catastrophic minded, but our market has been waiting to see what it should do, and has been a fake high for awhile now...only question is , is this the correction?)

It's getting back up again, but this sure as hell is a fair warning sign of what could come. The crisis still isn't over!

Are you being serious with your last question?

Correction is still to be made, but that's just my opinion.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 05, 2010 4:41 pm » by Lowsix

well, i meant .."is this the beginning of the second leg of the downturn?" as an overall market move..not the little dip itself..but if it drops much through 10,000 then it will be MUCH easier for it to go lower, faster. thats all i mean.

All of the Austrian school minded economists say yes. (Ron Pauls/Peter Schiff) economic school..which say that it tips once there is a certain debt ratio.

The mortgage problem, was almost exactly one half of the bad News.
In terms of mortgages and notes out there, the Commercial debt Note
lags 1/2 year to a year behind the due dates of the large cycles of Home Debt.

This is all basically retail debt, and depending on how weak the holidays were (and they were so silent, that i wonder if it wasnt really bad) then retailers are going to start missing this huge wall of lease payments this quarter.

IF they start defaulting, then yes, this is a signal of the second leg down.
if it holds a month or two, we may have seen the bottom, but the debt ratios are just sick...and at BEST people are gonna freak when they see (globally) what its going to take to ppuyback the TRILLLLLLLIONS that got wiped becuase it had to bail out world governments and banks AND...AND......what each person is going to be charged for it.

This money cant just come out of thin air..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Previous