It's not easy being me...I get no respect!

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 22, 2011 4:14 pm » by Newearthman

the57ironman wrote:i would think that mentioning drinking or drugs up front isn't going to get ya' any brownie points....

Like I said I tryied the mainstream way first but I fugured I might as well be honest with a twist of sarcasm if I'm going to find my true love. I'm thinking I have to lower my standards quite a bit because I can't even get a conversation started...all my messeges just get ignored.

otoel wrote:Found this song the day after I tried to commit suicide:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Money is what?
It's company and being healthy I love

Crashing clubs of the wealthily neighborly randoms
We fans of and fond of, I'm speaking of hot tubs and special backrubs thats pleasurable
Party on, let me grab one of them beers, shuffle over
Wearily and speak heartily of past years
Yarns
Before you know the hour is long, we yawn slow, stretch out and we go to our cars
The ecstasy of latex folded in squares is lost on me when I'm holding her hand, she's hating on me
Rhyme posse share freestyle, creative army
We've armed one another with flair, delicatessen
Full of good recipes, lunch in the hood with family
Teach a good lesson, show respect necessity
Try to be moral, act ethically, although the track may twist tragically, hold fast and always be gallant

Check me out on the beach of life
Mellow beats, friends and lovers
And many others
So many of us try to exist in the beautiful

It's full, it's just bullshit as usual
On the beach of life
Mellow beats, friends and lovers,
And many others
So many others try to exist in the beautiful

On the beach of life, mellow beats

(It's for you)

The beginning and the end of the affair between yours truly and this beauteous woman friend flickered briefly
Not like the movies where reality's ridiculous and shit is harsh confusing, among friends amusing, the absurdities...
Situations you envision then approach nervously
I overrate my imperviousness like we probably all do,
On a journey with the people I choose to associate with for better or for worser,
Push me further on the random road
Wigga let's roll full out with abandon
Open toed sandals on the golden sand
Hand holdin, so you have a chance to match pulses
Control emotions to what end? All sorts of friends
Ones that sometimes get the butt end,
Plus I wonder when, some of these hoes I'll get the butt eventually, to the patient good things come

And many others

On the beach of life
And many others

(It's for you)

You just discovered blunts and beer
I try to look away you're right there we play the game of life and just raw dog all night
Nothing to fear in hindsight
Anticipate it all but that one massive thing that can blindside you
We drive the pairs up the coastline and climb a mountain and proclaim off the side of it
It's my friends and not nobody can touch even a piece, for one moment in time this stretch infinite
...hold on a minute, let's spit
It's chuck with piano
Rain has made it's showing again, north of Seattle
Brainstorm
And I will have to have a puff,
I level up when I get disheveled enough
We go front, back, side to side, and when the club let out then we'll dance outside
To car stereo
Do an aerial
Specifics keep it real everywhere where we go

And many others

On the beach of life
And many others

(It's for you)

Nice tune Oto, it's a good start to my day. We will see If I get another spanking this morning. I'm starting at 7:30 again!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 22, 2011 4:30 pm » by The57ironman

Like I said I tryied the mainstream way first but I fugured I might as well be honest with a twist of sarcasm if I'm going to find my true love. I'm thinking I have to lower my standards quite a bit because I can't even get a conversation started...all my messeges just get ignored.

get your conversation going before you hit 'em with the facts... :mrgreen:

nomesayin'.....?

:cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 22, 2011 6:46 pm » by Nakchopoe

I'd either remove anything related to UFO's, New Earth (your nickname), New Age (your religion), Conspiracies, drugs and shamanism.
OR I'd go to some hippy parties ('Goa/Psychedelic parties') and meet some open minded people that share your thoughts and interests. Most of the like-minded ladies don't like dating sites, so chances are you won't find the love of your life on the net that way.

edit:
http://www.psychedelic-traveller.net/Canada
I'm sure you'll be better at finding any parties close to you, cuz you know more about your whereabouts...

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's this kind of music they'll be playing there. And I can tell ya: when you're high, it's the most perfect music there is (although I didn't attend a Bach concert while high yet :P).

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 1:07 am » by Newearthman

nakchopoe wrote:I'd either remove anything related to UFO's, New Earth (your nickname), New Age (your religion), Conspiracies, drugs and shamanism.
OR I'd go to some hippy parties ('Goa/Psychedelic parties') and meet some open minded people that share your thoughts and interests. Most of the like-minded ladies don't like dating sites, so chances are you won't find the love of your life on the net that way.

edit:
http://www.psychedelic-traveller.net/Canada
I'm sure you'll be better at finding any parties close to you, cuz you know more about your whereabouts...

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's this kind of music they'll be playing there. And I can tell ya: when you're high, it's the most perfect music there is (although I didn't attend a Bach concert while high yet :P).

I guess I kind of gave up and just went for the honest approach (which most chicks say they respect) but I get the point, chicks + conspiracies don't usually mix. I've found that most women are sheeple and just want to domesticate men and have a typical marrage, kids, house ect...I guess the demand for a conspiracy based dating site is pretty low. I will not waver tho, I will leave my profile the way it is and either get lucky or be smart and stay single.

Thanks for the link. I'm not a raver or club drug kind of guy but I'll have to check it out and see if there are any local parties this summer, it could be interesting :think:

Oh and by the way I did get another scolding after lunch. I took it like a man and held my ground. I don't think I will be working with my Uncle much longer but I have to be care full about not overstepping my bounds...I'm walking a fine line here!

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 1:22 am » by Slith

N.E.M. wrote
Like I said I tryied the mainstream way first but I fugured I might as well be honest with a twist of sarcasm if I'm going to find my true love. I'm thinking I have to lower my standards quite a bit because I can't even get a conversation started...all my messeges just get ignored

I found my true love and soulmate and won't be able to see again her til next year. Now that really sucks!!!

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Initiate

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 am » by Lifexp

Just do it the old school way and try talking to people in person. This is the way love should happen. Not the computer try growing a set

Initiate

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 1:36 am » by Lifexp

Plus who cares what your uncle thinks he is just jelly of your life. I can't believe I am back here :bang;

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 1:37 am » by Newearthman

dlslith wrote:N.E.M. wrote
Like I said I tryied the mainstream way first but I fugured I might as well be honest with a twist of sarcasm if I'm going to find my true love. I'm thinking I have to lower my standards quite a bit because I can't even get a conversation started...all my messeges just get ignored

I found my true love and soulmate and won't be able to see again her til next year. Now that really sucks!!!

Well I guess there is still hope for us all...including Oto... :flop:
lifexp wrote:Just do it the old school way and try talking to people in person. This is the way love should happen. Not the computer try growing a set

Ok

Initiate

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 1:45 am » by Lifexp

Not meaning to disrespect you bro but I am sick of the internet dating thing. You are a decent looking young man just go up to the next chick you would like to get to know and ask for her number. You might strike out a few times but you will get what you want soon enough. Just don't be shy, be confident and talk about your "normal" interests then your dtv life after

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 1:57 am » by Newearthman

lifexp wrote:Not meaning to disrespect you bro but I am sick of the internet dating thing. You are a decent looking young man just go up to the next chick you would like to get to know and ask for her number. You might strike out a few times but you will get what you want soon enough. Just don't be shy, be confident and talk about your "normal" interests then your dtv life after

No worries...don't get me wrong, I don't mix conspiracies into my daily life but I do like to bring it up when I've had a few drinks. I asked this one super hot chick out when I was going to trade school. She sat in our caffiteria every morning and all the guys stared at her. One day I got the currage to sit down at her table and introduce myself. I asked for her number but she said no maybe we can meet around campious. Didn't work out but I felt great for doing it because she was so hottt !

PreviousNext