It's not easy being me...I get no respect!

Initiate

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 2:50 am » by Lifexp

newearthman wrote:
lifexp wrote:Not meaning to disrespect you bro but I am sick of the internet dating thing. You are a decent looking young man just go up to the next chick you would like to get to know and ask for her number. You might strike out a few times but you will get what you want soon enough. Just don't be shy, be confident and talk about your "normal" interests then your dtv life after

No worries...don't get me wrong, I don't mix conspiracies into my daily life but I do like to bring it up when I've had a few drinks. I asked this one super hot chick out when I was going to trade school. She sat in our caffiteria every morning and all the guys stared at her. One day I got the currage to sit down at her table and introduce myself. I asked for her number but she said no maybe we can meet around campious. Didn't work out but I felt great for doing it because she was so hottt !

Nice and imagine how good it would feel if she said yes?Keep it up and try another tomorrow. Gas station or store or something

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 2:58 am » by Slith

lifexp wrote:
newearthman wrote:
lifexp wrote:Not meaning to disrespect you bro but I am sick of the internet dating thing. You are a decent looking young man just go up to the next chick you would like to get to know and ask for her number. You might strike out a few times but you will get what you want soon enough. Just don't be shy, be confident and talk about your "normal" interests then your dtv life after

No worries...don't get me wrong, I don't mix conspiracies into my daily life but I do like to bring it up when I've had a few drinks. I asked this one super hot chick out when I was going to trade school. She sat in our caffiteria every morning and all the guys stared at her. One day I got the currage to sit down at her table and introduce myself. I asked for her number but she said no maybe we can meet around campious. Didn't work out but I felt great for doing it because she was so hottt !

Nice and imagine how good it would feel if she said yes?Keep it up and try another tomorrow. Gas station or store or something

Good on you, and least you had the guts to ask. Many wouldn't

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 3:04 am » by Zer0

newearthman wrote:Well I guess there is still hope for us all...including Oto... :flop:

No mang... I asked that bitch I told ya about, she said no... she must be lesbian or something... :roll:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 3:10 am » by Cornbread714

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 3:12 am » by Zer0

cornbread714 wrote:Image

Its funny cause we all know your been jerking off to pictures of 80`s celebrities for the past 40 years.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 3:16 am » by Slith

otoel wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Image

Its funny cause we all know your been jerking off to pictures of 80`s celebrities for the past 40 years.

Um, the math doesn't work out here. 1971 doesn't include the 80's

Canubis wrote:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 3:17 am » by Cornbread714

otoel wrote:

Meet the Selena of the 80's:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 3:22 am » by Zer0

cornbread714 wrote:
otoel wrote:

Wow shes hot mang! Oh now I get it... you probably went trough your own "Selena" phase which is why you mock me so much... coward you gave up on her! And look at where you are now! You are a shell of a man! A waste of space!

Nah just kidding bro, you alright.

Cheers! :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 3:26 am » by Slith

cornbread714 wrote:
otoel wrote:

I think I got ya beat on this one Corn

Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!

Canubis wrote:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 3:34 am » by Cornbread714

dlslith wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:
otoel wrote:

I think I got ya beat on this one Corn

Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, she was hot, but not nearly young enough...

PreviousNext