It's not easy being me...I get no respect!

Initiate

PostThu Oct 20, 2011 11:48 pm » by Lifexp

muchtyman wrote:
lifexp wrote:Plus who cares what your uncle thinks he is just jelly of your life. I can't believe I am back here :bang;

I wonder who you are ................................ :twisted:

Pretty sure everyone knows who I am. This thread is the only reason I came back. I come here to read the news headline saw nem depressed and felt I had to say something to him. Then I thought might as well stick it out for a bit. My friends call me life ,you can too if you want................or not :peep:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 12:36 am » by Muchtyman

lifexp wrote:
muchtyman wrote:
lifexp wrote:Plus who cares what your uncle thinks he is just jelly of your life. I can't believe I am back here :bang;

I wonder who you are ................................ :twisted:

Pretty sure everyone knows who I am. This thread is the only reason I came back. I come here to read the news headline saw nem depressed and felt I had to say something to him. Then I thought might as well stick it out for a bit. My friends call me life ,you can too if you want................or not :peep:

Mistaken case of identity .............Geez this place gets confusing

...................................... :cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 12:44 am » by Lifexp

:cheers: I plan on keeping away from certain regs around here so I don't end up getting myself in the same mess I was in before.

Sure does it almost drove me nuts

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 12:08 pm » by Wolfbane7272

newearthman wrote:
dlslith wrote:Tell your uncle to walk a day in your shoes, then tell him to F' off. Live for you. Nepitism hardly ever works effectively in a work environment. Too much junk brought to the workplace. You can't function like that

Ya dude nepitism doesn't happen in my family man, I have worked for everything I have.
the57ironman wrote:get that project done ASAP..............

Yes Sir!

It's not just my family tho...The women don't give me any respect either...I tell ya!
Here's a link to my profile on Plenty of Fish...tell me what I need to change. (I already had a mainstream profile that didn't mention the smoking or the drugs or the stay at home son part or any of the conspiracy stuff. I have had my website linked on there for a while and no birds even mentioned it! Bitchesss)

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member9891964.htm

i am a firm believer in if you go looking for love you will find what suits you for the moment ,probably the most basic of needs , but not what you want in a lifetime partner . and i think you should put in that you have a son and smoke . if they dont accept you as you are and for who you are then they are not meant for you . when i met women when i was single i would tell them what i wanted ..if it was for the night i would say i want to fuck I dont want a relationship or date ,and If your down with that then cool ,if not then my apologies, lol either they tell you to fuclk off or they like the boldness, i got a little of both reactions but it didnt hurt my confidence at all , i kind of liked being that direct and upfront ,no illusions or lies .whatever you choose to do ,do it for you ,not for an ideal of what you may think everyone else wants you to be .
cheers

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 pm » by Newearthman

wolfbane7272 wrote:i am a firm believer in if you go looking for love you will find what suits you for the moment ,probably the most basic of needs , but not what you want in a lifetime partner . and i think you should put in that you have a son and smoke . if they dont accept you as you are and for who you are then they are not meant for you . when i met women when i was single i would tell them what i wanted ..if it was for the night i would say i want to fuck I dont want a relationship or date ,and If your down with that then cool ,if not then my apologies, lol either they tell you to fuclk off or they like the boldness, i got a little of both reactions but it didnt hurt my confidence at all , i kind of liked being that direct and upfront ,no illusions or lies .whatever you choose to do ,do it for you ,not for an ideal of what you may think everyone else wants you to be .
cheers

LOL...I don't have a son, I am the son that lives with his parents ( not for much longer). Ya honesty and confidence is the best approach.

Thanks Wolf

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 7:34 pm » by Kaarmaa

Hello, cool to see your photo, you look like a very nice guy. :hiho:
When we are single and look for a partner our idea of what he should look or be like is often very rigid. We have ideals and fantasies and believe that this prototype of a person we created in our minds is the only one that could bring us joy, love and happyness.
My second husband (we are not married but I like to call him like that) was not at all the kind of "prototype" I was waiting for. 10 years younger than me and still went to school, a stay-at-home guy, a computer freak and gamer who was still living at his mama's home. I dated him only because he was cute and I was proud to date a younger man (am I a cougar? :oops: ). Every time he spent the night at my place I was in a hurry to make him leave, sometimes I wasn't even very nice to him, I wanted to treat him like a toyboy but he never got upset about it, always came back with a big smile and treated me with a lot of respect. And believe me, sometimes I was a real bitch. We are living together for over ten years now and I cannot imagine being with someone else (maybe Cornbread :love: , who knows?).
An other example is one of my cousins (female), she was looking for a partner for years and became really frustrated about being single. I told her to be patient, to look at my case and how I had to wait for years to find my soulmate. She called it a bad example, that I was I just lucky girl and blabla...I told her to review her standards but she said that it was impossible to love someone who doesn't fit your ideals. And then a few years she called me, euphoric, telling me that she found the right guy and that she was so happy and thanked me because I was right about what I have told her. She's still with that guy, 6 years later. And this guy was actually someone she was seeing for years arround, he was a friends friend but she never paied attention to him because he wasn't "her type". But she then found out that they have a lot of things in common and almost completed each other.
I'm almost sure that somewhere near you is the person you are looking for, it is the tree that you don't see because of the forest. Give women that approach you a chance, try to know them better, even if you don't believe that "she" could be the one.
"The heart has reasons that reason cannot know." :hugging:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 7:42 pm » by Newearthman

Nice story. Your right, chicks just don't see me for what I am, they have a pre concieved proto type idea of a man and I usually don't fit the description. I think older women get me better but I'm lookin for someone within a few years of myself. I feel she's close now and she's gonna be a keeper (at least for a few years I hope). I've been single practically my whole life and I'm ready to leave the monestary!

Initiate

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 10:40 pm » by Docdrdeath

Time to take your CHastity belt off :wink:

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you stand for Nothing, You'll fall for anything

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 10:43 pm » by Newearthman

I lost the fkn key.............................................................................................................................................. :wink:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 10:45 pm » by Docdrdeath

Don't worry I sexy lady has found it and you will run into her soon.....
If you stand for Nothing, You'll fall for anything

PreviousNext