It's raining assholes out there.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 5:00 pm » by Akashicrebel

As you sit infront of your computer screen or your smartphone it's raining assholes out there.
Yes. That's right. It's a shitstorm of raining assholes out there.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dbFKp2ofAM
The big boy is my temporary hero. Where I come from you don't use the word "fat" to describe someone in his face unless you have a death-wish. We don't have "fat-mike" we have "big-mike".
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 5:24 pm » by Akashicrebel

'I AM A BULLY' sign-holder calls sentence unfair

SOUTH EUCLID, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio man who spent hours on a street corner Sunday with a sign declaring he's a bully says that the punishment in a disorderly conduct case was unfair and that the judge who sentenced him has ruined his life.

Sixty-two-year-old Edmond Aviv mostly ignored honking horns and people who stopped by to talk with him in South Euclid, the Northeast Ohio Media Group reported.

"The judge destroyed me," Aviv said. "This isn't fair at all."

The sentence stemmed from a neighborhood dispute in which a woman said Aviv had bullied her and her disabled children for years. Aviv pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge, and Municipal Court Judge Gayle Williams-Byers ordered him to display the sign for five hours Sunday as part of his sentence.

The judge selected the wording for it: "I AM A BULLY! I pick on children that are disabled, and I am intolerant of those that are different from myself. My actions do not reflect an appreciation for the diverse South Euclid community that I live in."

Aviv arrived at the corner with the sign just before 9 a.m. Sunday. Within a couple of minutes, a passing motorist honked a car horn. Later in the morning, he was sitting in a chair holding the hand-lettered sign in front of him.

Dozens of drivers honked their horns and some passers-by yelled at him. Some pedestrians took pictures.

Aviv denied bullying his neighbors, but declined to answer other questions. A court probation officer monitored him, and Aviv's attorney stopped by to check on him. The lawyer didn't immediately return telephone calls to his office Sunday.

Aviv has feuded with his neighbor Sandra Prugh for the past 15 years, court records show. The most recent case stemmed from Aviv being annoyed at the smell coming from Prugh's dryer vent when she did laundry, according to the records. In retaliation, Aviv hooked up kerosene to a fan, which blew the smell onto Pugh's property, the records said.

Prugh has two adult adopted children with developmental disabilities, cerebral palsy and epilepsy. Her husband has dementia, and her son is paralyzed.

Prugh said in a letter to the court that Aviv had called her an ethnic slur while she was holding her adopted black children, spit on her several times, regularly threw dog feces on her son's car windshield, and once smeared feces on a wheelchair ramp.

"I am very concerned for the safety of our family," Prugh wrote in a letter to the court for Aviv's sentencing. She said she just wants to live in peace.

The judge also ordered Aviv to serve 15 days in jail and undergo anger management classes and counseling. Aviv also had to submit an apology letter to Prugh.

"I want to express my sincere apology for acting irrationally towards your house and the safety of your children," Aviv wrote. "I understand my actions could have caused harm but at that time I was not really thinking about it."
http://news.yahoo.com/am-bully-sign-hol ... 57356.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 7:30 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

I love to see bullies take an ass whuppin!.... yee ha!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

*WARNING* This video below probably involves death..but it is on youtube..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 8:33 pm » by Skydog

Just watched about 8 bully takes a beating vids.Brilliant.The best has to be the 3 guys picking on two transvestites who turned out to be cagefighters :lol:

Writer

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 8:46 pm » by Shikaze

Akashicrebel wrote:... the judge who sentenced him has ruined his life.

Sixty-two-year-old Edmond Aviv mostly ignored honking horns and people who stopped by to talk with him in South Euclid, the Northeast Ohio Media Group reported.

"The judge destroyed me," Aviv said. "This isn't fair at all."

So... getting sent to the proverbial corner to stand in and pout is ruining ones life. I wonder how many children could claim the same for being shamed out in front of the class.
On a serious note, it confuses me to no end that such a punishment is even possible nowadays. Can judges make up things like that as they go along? Where does the judges authority end, could the defendant have contested this or opted out of this - certainly humiliating - sentence in exchange for a longer jail sentence? I must admit that I know not much about american jurisdiction, except of that "cruel and unusual" punishments are theoretically forbidden. Could the defendant or his lawyer have argued that this is at least an "unusual" punishment?

Akashicrebel wrote:Prugh said in a letter to the court that Aviv had called her an ethnic slur while she was holding her adopted black children, spit on her several times, regularly threw dog feces on her son's car windshield, and once smeared feces on a wheelchair ramp.

"I am very concerned for the safety of our family," Prugh wrote in a letter to the court for Aviv's sentencing. She said she just wants to live in peace.

I would suggest that, since this has been going on for 15 years, the whole neighbourhood gets to hold up shields with the wording:
"We condone bullying. We look away when bullies do their thing, picking on the weakest in our society, because it would inconvenience us to intervene and publically rebuke bullying and we rather avoid being inconvenienced by standing up for those who need our help. We are a bunch of cowards!"
Since there probably aren't enough street corners for all of them, a nice shield in front of their houses will do. Hey, that would only be fair!

That reminds me of something I read a while ago, it happened in the late 1800s or early 1900s.
An old lady was brought to court for stealing a loaf of bread. Bread. You know, the stuff you can buy nowadays for 2$ or so. When asked, why she stole it, she said that she was taking care of her grandchildrens and hadn't enough monies to feed them. Okay, the law is the law, she was given a five dollar fine.
But in the same moment, the judge sentenced everybody in the audience, the jurors, the bailiffs and himself (!) to pay a one dollar fine for living in a town, where people allowed a poor old woman to become so desperate that she had to resort to stealing food.
The old lady could pay her fine from that money and buy food for her grandchildren.

One forum member has a line in his signature that reads something like:
"All it needs for evil to succeed is good people looking away and doing nothing."
I'd sign that.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 3:31 pm » by Akashicrebel

Skydog wrote:Just watched about 8 bully takes a beating vids.Brilliant.The best has to be the 3 guys picking on two transvestites who turned out to be cagefighters :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 5:17 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Il Duce

Fall of a mega bully? or in this case ''Rise'' :shooting:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm » by Akashicrebel

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Il Duce

What the story behind that photo bro?

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 6:42 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Akashicrebel wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Il Duce

What the story behind that photo bro?

Sorry Akash, its Benito Mussolini...

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 08, 2014 5:35 am » by Akashicrebel

For some people, when they really scared and feel there life is in "danger", the firs reaction will be...
NIGGER ! Or there is the second option, she is just a RACIST ASSHOLE. I'll go with the second one. She owned her crown.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next