It’s that time of the year again

Initiate

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 11:38 pm » by zangazanga75

It’s that time of year again when Shia Muslims come out to flog and mutilate themselves until they bleed, to mark the festival of Ashura. The festival celebrates the martyrdom of Hussain, the Prophet Muhammad’s grandson, in the battle of Karbala, Iraq in 680.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The festival of Ashura even includes the cutting and mutilation of small children.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 11:42 pm » by mediasorcery

spreading the prophets teachings again i see? who knew that little snippet of allahs wisdom, i didnt . if i dont flag you know, il flaggelater !!
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 11:44 pm » by Arella

Wow whats happened to you zanga for you to hate muslims so much..you make it real obvious too. Just say it deal with it and move on.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 12:01 am » by zangazanga75

Marmoolak - Funny Shia Mullah Movie [English Subtitles]

Upload to Disclose.tv

Marmoolak is a hilarious Iranian movie (banned in Iran) that depicts a petty criminal who escapes from prison dressed as a Shia Mullah. Hilarity ensues as he inadvertently becomes an Imam and is turned to by the layman for all religious affairs all the while simply wanting to escape. This side splitting comedy accurately depicts the intellectual fraud that the Shia mullahs commit in reality throughout Shia countries, masquerading as Muslims while misleading the people from the straight path.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 12:05 am » by Cornbread714

zangazanga75 wrote:Marmoolak - Funny Shia Mullah Movie [English Subtitles]

Upload to Disclose.tv

Marmoolak is a hilarious Iranian movie (banned in Iran) that depicts a petty criminal who escapes from prison dressed as a Shia Mullah. Hilarity ensues as he inadvertently becomes an Imam and is turned to by the layman for all religious affairs all the while simply wanting to escape. This side splitting comedy accurately depicts the intellectual fraud that the Shia mullahs commit in reality throughout Shia countries, masquerading as Muslims while misleading the people from the straight path.

Do you mind if i post vids that mock Judaism?

Serious question.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 am » by zangazanga75

no i dont mind, and btw to see the English Subtitles one needs to click on the CC button

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 12:18 am » by Arella

zangazanga75 wrote:no i dont mind, and btw to see the English Subtitles one needs to click on the CC button

Oh well. All the best with that hate building up inside you, rather you than me.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 12:30 am » by Cwmman

The festival of Ashura even includes the cutting and mutilation of small children.

i think shit like this needs to be shown.

show the whole world .

its beggers believe.

:top:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 12:43 am » by Cornbread714

Cwmman wrote:The festival of Ashura even includes the cutting and mutilation of small children.

i think shit like this needs to be shown.

show the whole world .

its beggers believe.

:top:

Like I always say to people who are busy criticizing another culture or country, etc.: "Clean up your own backyard first."

I'm sick of all of this - Israelis like ZangaZanga desperately trying to obscure their own sins by trying to vilify Muslims.

But the same goes for every culture or faith that exhibits this kind of hypocrisy.

It's much easier to create enemies than to elevate one's own people, it seems.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 1:38 am » by zangazanga75

israel pulled out of gaza in 2005,what they got in return was a full blown jihadi war orchestrated (and provided for) by the ayatollah's of iran

but you allready knew that ,didnt ya

Next