Italian alien abducted woman interviewed about her fetus aut

Initiate

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 12:36 pm » by Vertigo

Italian alien abducted woman interviewed about her fetus autopsy

One of the Italian TV two days ago interviewed a woman who affirm she had 18 artificial alien insemination's done by what we know as grey, but it seems that the last one was done by another race who she say they told here they are at war with this one was aborted.

The interview is really interesting, she know a lot of details about those aliens, as it seems it now years they abduct her, and she came to know why they do it, also she has many video that have been done in various time after the abduction.

Giovanna, send a letter to the host that explain why she had to come out with this after so many years she is abducted since she was 4 year old now so it's 41 year they abduct here, basically she say they are creatures who dont know love nor hate, they have no sentiments, they need us to recreate a new hybrid race because they cannot reproduce themselves anymore due to radiation problem thwey encountered in their travels and on their own planets.

The autopsy, video is commented by the two man, one is the show host the other is a jurnalist expert on abduction reports, the autopsy start with what seems a placenta and the opening show what look like a umanoid fetus , they comments it can be anything but also it can be legit, then the jurnalist show a white powder, he say they analized this powder that was found inside Giovanna home and also in a small circle of burned grass outside his home, he say he brought this powder to a pshiscs lab and they analized it, the powder is the thing they use when they operate on humans bodies and it's the powder that using a black light lamp show limunescence on Giovanan body (video that have been taken after she was abducted) but is not phosphorus or anything like that, the lab result are shoking because it is formed by elements that are no luminescent in nature and this powder can be create don with very high magnetical fields the like ones who can be produced by the CERN accelearator, and Giovanna sure doesnt have such equipment in his house.

What we writing here is the sum of the concept Giovanna say to the host on the various videos I found about the interview.

So she say, she was 4 year old when they started to abduct her for study, later on when she was older they started to artificially inseminate her, she had 18 births in all these years. She say they take the fetus out after 2 months and continue the growt themselves.

Asked how they do it, she answer they just come down cloaked in these ships then they send a ray and she lose consicence, sometime they come in the house aswell.

She say when she was young his father used to be upset at her because she was missing in plain night for hours at time, and he tought she was out with friends, when in fact she was abducted, usually abduction lasted around 3-5 hours.

Asked about these aliens she anwer, they are a race that cannot reproduce itself anymore due to genetic problems they are here because we are the most compatible race, in fact the only race they know of that are compatible with them, because we have in ourselves many alien different DNA parts. Some of which are compatible with their, we are the only chance for them to not go extinct.

They are preparing a Hibrid human race , in one of the video she say someting a bit disturbing "we have only 2 year left" she not comment more about this.

Asked about where they are she said they are here, they come from far away and they are not going away, they have bases both on the earth on the moon and probably other planets.

Then she show the TAC about his brain, which show an implant in the center of his brain, she say they placed this metallic capsule in his brain with an instrument from his nose, she show also other photo taken by her and a friend after one of the abduction, which show signs of chirurgy, and the white substance they use when they touch her.

Asked what this substance is, she say they told her is to protect bot her and them from contact each other, she say also they inject virus in humans that for them are lethal and for us are not so they come back later take the blood from the abducted victim and process it to take out the anticorps that humans can make and use that to cure themselves.

Ah, last thing, she said 2 race are at war when asked more about it, she said I cant comoment about it, I fear I cant talk about this, we have only 2 year
left...

full article & source at: http://www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com/

the big question is 2 years time till what???????

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 1:01 pm » by Badger

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 1:12 pm » by Pindz

photos from video part 1

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 1:41 pm » by Pindz

THIS IS STUNNING CASE MAN :obsessed:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 1:49 pm » by Badger

I think it's one of the most compelling cases I've seen

I wish I'd kept up my italian as I only understand about half of what is being said.

However the video and pictutres say more than words ever could....

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 1:58 pm » by TheDuck

pindz wrote:THIS IS STUNNING CASE MAN :obsessed:

Nice1 what Pindz said.. :flop:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 2:12 pm » by Realorfake

Great post, your broken English gives a type of authenticity, your concern is genuine if you will...

Thanks for taking time to post...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 2:27 pm » by Thesaint

Great Post, Thank You.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 2:30 pm » by Vertigo

everyone must try to spread such infos, no media in the world does, so we got to do it ourselves!

Initiate

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 3:03 pm » by Lordgaga

Great post! Fortunatly I speak Italian language so in part one she says: the aliens are on
the brinck of extincion, so they need us in order to survive, human race is the only one
compatible with them...so they collect human's organic tissue- DNA-

She claims the aliens made her pregnant 18 times, and when she get the milk at her breast,
they remove the fetus and take it with them.....she also claims not everyone can see them
and their space ships.. :peep:

Next