its not the bankers faults -its Yours for talking about it!!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:44 pm » by Illuminated

isn't that a wonderful meme/idea - you talking about it is killing it - terrorist!

'Double Dippers' could enable what they fear

Politicians, economists who see back-to-back recessions are vocal minority

WASHINGTON — They're a minority, but a vocal one, and they're hovering like storm clouds over a brittle recovery.

They're the Double Dippers — the politicians, economists and analysts who foresee back-to-back recessions.

Their warnings could become self-fulfilling prophecies if they frighten enough people into holding tightly onto their wallets. With consumer spending accounting for two-thirds of economic activity, anything that further rattles consumers can undercut recovery hopes.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38507261/ns/politics/

oh my disscussing the economy with people is now 'fear mongering' :badair: :roll:

wasn't any of this

corps-fired-lowered-wages-far-in-excess-of-needed-profit-t28363.html

financial-overhaul-kills-freedom-of-info-apocalypse-t28256.html
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:52 pm » by Lighthouse

illuminated wrote:isn't that a wonderful meme/idea - you talking about it is killing it - terrorist!

'Double Dippers' could enable what they fear

Politicians, economists who see back-to-back recessions are vocal minority

WASHINGTON — They're a minority, but a vocal one, and they're hovering like storm clouds over a brittle recovery.

They're the Double Dippers — the politicians, economists and analysts who foresee back-to-back recessions.

Their warnings could become self-fulfilling prophecies if they frighten enough people into holding tightly onto their wallets. With consumer spending accounting for two-thirds of economic activity, anything that further rattles consumers can undercut recovery hopes.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38507261/ns/politics/

oh my disscussing the economy with people is now 'fear mongering' :badair: :roll:

wasn't any of this

corps-fired-lowered-wages-far-in-excess-of-needed-profit-t28363.html

financial-overhaul-kills-freedom-of-info-apocalypse-t28256.html

Absolutely, deception is the name of their game,
they turn everything on it's head,
makes me think of George Orwell's, 1984,

once they are done with you, you think you personally caused the collapse of the economy
:D

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:53 pm » by Newearthman

Funney how they say the consumer is afraid to spend money...If we had extra money we would be spending it on accessories but no one has extra cash! The cost of living in the middle class has sky rocketed in the last decade. For example my average cell phone bill is 65 bucks and I barly use the damb thing! My last cellular internet bill was over 300 bucks because I was over my allotted amount if information. These are huge costs for every day neccesity and convenience. Not to mention the cost of personal transportation which is also a necesity for most people. I have a 45% insurance discount and I still pay 165 bucks a month. :censored: :bang;