Ive made a key discovery.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 8:23 pm » by Sketchsi

I written what i am about to copy and paste earlier. I tried to post it at my house, but it wouldnt let me. I then went to my mums and that would not let me either. So while walking around trying to find somewhere to post this. The movie "they live" came to mind. Other physical experiences and paranormal experienes, that did not make sense before. Now make sense to me. You must share this information I have found. We are dealing with interdimensional beings. Think deep on this, it makes sense to me. But there are so many contradictions, i think to myself it cannot be true. But I have no choice but to notice something is not right.
It is known that movies often contain strog symbolism of reality. keep that in mind (matrix, truman show ect). Keep an open mid. It is vial everybody, who believe this could be a reality, share this to everyone.

i regret saying to you all, that you dont deserve to know in my previous post. I promise you do. I am begging from my heart, to the genuine people to listen to me. Im going to tell you everything. Im going to keep it short and simple, because i dont want to make this post too long.

I was in my local community centre, only 15mins ago. i decided to look at my phone at my post, i posted yesterday. I didnt get to read anything you all have written, but i do sense anger. I am sorry my fellow souls. Please let me tell you, the truth will set you free. There are people, I suspect a very large amount, they "know". I have experienced these "knowers", on numerous times. I know it sounds crazy, there are knowers who are reading this. When I was at the community centre, I was on my phone, not paying any attention to who was around me. A woman sitting next to me, i saw in the corner of my eye. I looked at her, and noticed, she was an old friend of my babies mom. I havent seen her for four years. I said "hello Donita!!!". She said hello back. Her child who was with her, he looked about 7 or 8 years old. Said "he is always on hes phone". I thought I misheard him, how the fuck did he know? Donita attempted to cover it up. So I would dismiss the subject, which I nearly did. The little boy said to Donita "you said John was always on hes phone". Donita replied "no i didnt". So my question, How the mother fuck did she know? I havent seen her for four years!!!! I suspect, it is the knowers, that call you insane if you mention this stuff. And encourage the "non knowers" to join in. I cant believe what I heard, im too afraid o think too deep into it, in fear it will drive me mad! But I guarentee you, i am a very honest person. They exist alright, and not only do they know, but they know they know. They are putting on an act, or something. Like I said, thinking about it hurts my brain.

Now, listen to what I say, people will call me insane. But to the ones, who think that there may be truth o this, please resist. This is the reason I think theres a chance the world is going to end. I dont want it to end, but I will tell you what I was told and what exactly happened. I posted a post on here, i think 2 days ago, when it appeared I was spamming, but my shit phone wouldnt let me write it all, so i had to split it into different posts. There is a post, where i talk about, how music is being played in the spirit world, matching the situation you are in. And can be heard, if you are receptive enough.

Onto the experience. It startd off as a dream. I was in the kitchen, in my dream, and I then realized, I was in a dream. My dads friend was there, I looked at him and said "we are in a dream". He replied "I know". I said "do you want to come on a fly with me?" He said "yes". I walked into my backgarden (I would like to note, I have spray painted an alien grey on the front of my shed, at the bottom of my garden.I love graffiti, hence the name sketch).

I gazed into the sunset, the sunlight was beating through the clouds. "where shall we fly?" I asked my dads friend. He said the name of a place, i dont recall. I said "lets just fly and see where it takes us".

I was just about to leave the ground, and the sunset, everything in front of me, morphed into a cinema screen. The sunset was replaced with orange images moving around. Cinematic music started to play. I thought "is this some kind of cruel joke?". Ilooked at the screen and I started to walk towards it, intending to rip it open to see what was behind it. As i gtot closer to the screen, the music became more dramatic. I punched the screen, the screen went blank, the music stopped. Dead silence. But it didnt rip.

I walked to the edge of the screen and started to peel it off, behind was a giant smooth wall. Etched/scratchd into the wall was a small paragraph. I made out the words towards the bottom, "you are special", as my eyes were looking to read it starting at the top. It said things about my cousin, he is a good person. I was intending to read the rest, but I suddenly woke up. My eyes opened straight away, ande in my ear, I heard "and the worlds going to end". I started to write down this experience straight away, and as I was writing it, my cousin rang me. The same one mentioned in the etch. I dont believe coincidence. I told him everything that happened, he said "thats fucked up, I was walking in the town centre today, I was looking at people,thinking,the world is going to end,and none of you have a clue"

People who know, maybe reading this right now. I am not paranoid, because, paranoia in its extreme, is a mental illness. I am only working on what ive witnessed. The people who know, could be your best friend, parents. But they wont tell you, if you listen and watch closely, they sometimes make mistakes, giving themselves away.

I am only telling you what I know. There are genuine people, the majority are genuine. And if there are any knowers reading this, i dont know what the fuck you are playing at, you think you are higher than me. You think you are past me. But i can tell you one thing maties, we are not on a ladder, we are on a circle, a cycle, and noone is further ahead on a circle. To the people who are genuine, I love you brothers, I understand your pain and confusion, there is a God, he does love you. He is the most genuine. I dont trust these people that know. Thats all. I hope this important message gets through. Keep your had on you brothrs and sisters. I wish you the best, i love you. (vital to share)

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 8:33 pm » by ZetaRediculous

You're absolutely right there is something going on.....

I think "it's time...... for the great..... Conjunction...."
well that's what Aughra said...
I wondered if you spelt your username wrong and you really meant Skeksis?

Seriously though I thought the "The end of the world.This is my final post.its a warning"
was you last post.... See you just can't keep away... DTV is like a magnet it will draw you back!!

MWahahahahahahaha!
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 8:38 pm » by Kaarmaa

ZetaRediculous wrote:Seriously though I thought the "The end of the world.This is my final post.its a warning"
was you last post....

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 8:44 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Kaarmaa wrote:
ZetaRediculous wrote:Seriously though I thought the "The end of the world.This is my final post.its a warning"
was you last post....

Ahh I see...

Maybe he should of put this in that thread to stop silly comments like mine.....

Actually, that probably wouldn't of worked either....

I'll gracefully exit stage right.........

Upload to Disclose.tv

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 12:32 am » by Kinninigan

ZetaRediculous wrote:I wondered if you spelt your username wrong and you really meant Skeksis?

Seriously though I thought the "The end of the world.This is my final post.its a warning"
was you last post.... See you just can't keep away... DTV is like a magnet it will draw you back!!

MWahahahahahahaha!

Interesting....

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Writer

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 12:36 am » by Webhead

wow man keep taking the acid tabs, ive heard some shit but this takes the biscuit.

i think you may have mental health issues or you have been breathing too mush spray paint lol, the world has been here far toooo long to say its going to end, we wil all be dead before it does anyways if we nuked the world a few years everything would start growing again ,like it always has .

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 12:50 am » by Lowsix

Nobodys mad..

But you should really explain this: Your very first post at DTV...

Sketchsi wrote:First off, I know the internet is full of lying freaks.... but i am not one of them. Anyway, bottom line is, that i really believe 2012 will change for the better, for everybody! Dont listen to these lyers saying its the end of the world, because it really is not.

Contrasted with your supposed "last post".

Sketchsi wrote:Most of us, if not, all of us are going to die. Yes, laugh, if it makes you feel better. You will perish. The end of the world is coming. But the closest word I can give to you, is that, "the world is going to end".

Which one are we supposed to believe?

ok now Sketchi..i am BEGGING you to answer me this question..and although i appear to be making fun..THIS particular question is really serious, and im not making fun with it, and id like thehonest answer...

Have you recently smoked Salvia?

Since i read this part of your post...i began to wonder..for a specific reason;

There is a post, where i talk about, how music is being played in the spirit world, matching the situation you are in. And can be heard, if you are receptive enough.

Because as crazy as THIS sounds..that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
Because for some reason...what you said is true..and ive experienced it..
There is a song being played for each of us, that mirrors exactly every circumstance we face..

It is really important that you answer this one..

Sorry for almost making fun in the first post..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 2:14 pm » by Akashicrebel

if you serious here Sketchsi, you will be interesting in this information. sorry it have nothing common to the end of the world what so ever.

A Natural Method for Learning To Communicate with Spirits

Everyone has spirit guides, therefore everyone can be influenced by spirits. Why would people have spirit guides if they couldn't be guided by them? But, can everyone learn to recognize the influence of spirits in their own lives? The answer is yes, and this chapter will explain how.*

There is a natural method for learning to communicate with spirits. It makes use of the fact that spontaneous communications with spirits can occur when a person is in the deeply relaxed state that occurs just before falling asleep which psychologists call the hypnogogic state. Not all mental activity that occurs in the hypnogogic state is spirit communication, but by observing the activity of their mind in the hypnogogic state, a person can also practice recognizing faint mental impressions that are similar to those that occur during spirit communication.

Throughout my life, I have often seen people in my mind's eye just before falling asleep. I often wondered if they might be spirits because the people I saw were of every race, type, and age. I am not around many different people during the day so I didn't think I was just remembering or dreaming about what happened during the day. After I began to take classes in mediumship at a Spiritualist church, I tried to communicate with these people. I found that some of the people I saw were recognized by my classmates as deceased relatives and that the information conveyed by these people seemed to be characteristic of those relatives. I concluded that seeing these people is a natural and spontaneous form of spirit communication. I also found that preparing to do mediumship by doing a meditation that causes a person to become deeply relaxed and to enter the hypnogogic state helps them to do better mediumship.

Everyone goes through the hypnogogic state every time they fall asleep and anyone can learn how to cultivate that state through relaxation exercises. Therefore if one is interested in learning to communicate with spirits they can make use of this natural ability to become highly receptive to spirit communications.

* The section Everyone is a Medium in the chapter on Short Topics expands on the discussion of why everyone can perceive communications from spirits.

Other Types of Psychic Perceptions

This chapter is primarily about learning to communicate with spirits, however you can also use the method described here if you are interested in developing other types of psychic perceptions. Precognition, remote viewing, and astral projection* have all been experienced using this method. To use this method for these or other types of psychic perceptions, it is recommended that you still perform Exercise 3 daily (below). In Exercise 4, once in the hypnogogic state, you can simply observe your hypnogogic visions and other perceptions. Keep a log and see if any are precognitive (happen in the future). You also can ask your spirit guides to help you develop other psychic abilities that interest you. For example, you can ask about distant locations or help visiting the astral or spirit planes.

*The terms remote viewing, and astral projection are used in different ways by different authors. Here, remote viewing is used to refer to perceiving distant locations in the physical universe and astral projection is used to mean perceiving the astral or spirit planes. Astral projection is meant to refer having only mental perceptions. The experience of leaving the body, traveling to another location, and seeming to actually be there is a separate phenomena and would be referred to using the term out-of-body-experience.

Theta waves and the Hypnogogic State

Scientists have found that theta brain waves are associated with reports of psychic experiences and that visualization exercises induce theta waves (See "Leaving The Body" by Scott Rogo). The types of psychic phenomena reported from various sources include remote viewing, out-of-body experiences, spirit communication, precognition, and possibly others. Scientists have also found that theta waves are produced during the hypnogogic state - the state between sleeping and waking. This is important because the hypnogogic state is recognizable by the person experiencing it. A person can use it to identify when a he is generating theta waves and thus in a psychically receptive state without the need for expensive EEG equipment.

Exercise 1 will show you how to learn to recognize the hypnogogic state by watching yourself as you fall asleep. You will recognize that the hypnogogic state is occurring when you are very relaxed, your mind starts wandering wildly, and you see frequent images in your mind's eye.

Exercise 2 will show you how to induce the hypnogogic state by using a combination of relaxation exercises including visualization exercises. (These relaxation exercises are described in the chapter "Relaxation". ) You can learn to get into the hypnogogic state at times other than bed time by using a combination of relaxation exercises. Each exercise in the combination relaxes a different system in the body. Using them in combination will relax you faster and to a deeper state than any one relaxation exercise by itself. A good way to combine relaxation exercises for this purpose is to start with ten to twenty minutes of meditation using The How-To Mantra as described in the chapter on Meditation while sitting. Then, lying down, repeat a sequence of: chakra work, hypnotic induction, visualization of colors, and repeating a mantra or prayer in rhythm with the breathing.

Exercise 3 will help you to learn to recognize the hypnogogic state by trying to repeat a mantra or a prayer as you are performing a relaxing type of healing meditation. A healing prayer is used in Exercise 3, but the Lord's Prayer, the rosary or any mantra that is several sentences long would work as well. (You can also learn to recognize the hypnogogic state this way by repeating the mantra as you fall asleep at bed time rather than during a meditation or relaxation exercise). When you find you are so deeply relaxed that you cannot concentrate for more than a few words at a time without becoming distracted and it feels like it just takes too much energy to keep saying the mantra, you are in the hypnogogic state.

You can use these exercises to learn to get into the hypnogogic state in successively less restful postures. Initially you should start lying down with your eyes closed. Once you are able to enter the hypnogogic state when lying down, try doing it sitting up with your eyes closed, then lying down with your eyes open, then sitting up with your eyes open. There are also numerous health and psychological benefits associated with cultivating the theta state.

The hypnogogic state can be used to enhance creativity. Thomas Edison, one of the greatest inventors of all time, used the hypnogogic state to get ideas for his work. He would hold a fist full of ball bearings and when he began to doze off, his hand would relax and the bearings would fall on the floor. The noise of the falling bearings would alert him to his state.

Charles Tart describes a method of maintaining the hypnogogic state on his blog. It involves lying down while holding the forearm upright resting on the elbow. As you fall asleep, the arm will begin to tilt and the effort to straighten it keeps you from falling completely asleep. He discovered the method in the Journal of the American Society for Psychical Research. Tart writes: "The author had figured this balancing technique out and was using it because he thought it would help ESP messages get through when they couldn’t penetrate the everyday noise of his conscious mind." The method evidently worked for the author. An example is given: "he got an image of someone wearing glasses, which was the target being sent".

Arthur Edward Stilwell, the railroad tycoon, communicated with spirits who guided him to build a business empire. Stilwell's method of communicating with spirits is similar to the method described here. It is described by Brad Steiger in "He Built a Railroad Empire by Listening to Spirits":

He would lie down in bed alone in a dark room.

He would next focus his mind on his immediate problem and allow himself to drift off into a sort of half sleep.
http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/haun ... pirits.php

Some readers may think that hypnogogic visions are merely dreams or that they are simply a window into the unconscious mind. These views are entirely consistent with the contention that many hypnogogic visions are psychic perceptions. Many psychic perceptions are too faint to reach consciousness and remain subliminal. Any activity that accesses the unconscious mind will help to make psychic perceptions conscious. When a person is dreaming, theta brain waves are predominant. In the book "An Experiment With Time" by J. W. Dunne, the author shows that many dreams are precognitive. He gives an explanation of how anyone can learn to remember their own dreams and prove this for themselves. Another book, "The G.O.D. Experiment" by Gary Schwartz explores this phenomenon too. Lastly, there are a great number of anecdotal reports of spirit communication during dreams. Many such reports can be easily found found by searching on the internet.

Doing the exercises explained below should allow most people to learn to communicate with spirits very easily. It will still take time (years) and consistent practice to develop this ability, this is not an instant short cut. It is a way for people to use a natural capability of the mind (the hypnogogic state) as a stepping stone to develop the ability to communicate with spirits. It takes the mystery out of mediumship.

allot of info here:
https://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/ ... mediumship
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 2:51 pm » by Akashicrebel

A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Writer

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 3:20 pm » by shponglized

Lowsix wrote:
ok now Sketchi..i am BEGGING you to answer me this question..and although i appear to be making fun..THIS particular question is really serious, and im not making fun with it, and id like thehonest answer...

Have you recently smoked Salvia?

Since i read this part of your post...i began to wonder..for a specific reason;

There is a post, where i talk about, how music is being played in the spirit world, matching the situation you are in. And can be heard, if you are receptive enough.

Because as crazy as THIS sounds..that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
Because for some reason...what you said is true..and ive experienced it..
There is a song being played for each of us, that mirrors exactly every circumstance we face..

It is really important that you answer this one..

Sorry for almost making fun in the first post..

I have to agree with you here. A lot of these "experiences" strike a strong chord with psychedelics. I think there should be no shame in admitting this. There are different ways of "Tuning in", and psychedelics are just one. Humans have been utilising these methods for thousands of years.

Next