J.F.K. WHO DO YOU THINK ORDERED HIS ASSINATION?

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 3:53 pm » by Gostrider

santaownsyou wrote:I think the Rothchilds killed him, they've run the world for last few hundred years. Everyone looks for the people holding the gun, but you need to look for who ordered the hit. That's why there is evidence that:: the mob, the cuban exiles, the russians, and the cia, the masons all did it, they all worked for the rothschilds.

:flop: Just need to go up 1 or 2 more steps from the rothschilds and you'll finally find the culprit - and it probably ain't human. seriously ...
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 4:06 pm » by whitedeath

Gostrider :flop:

I've never said it aloud here, because it's not backed by evidence rather than logical thinking.
If there is (as most accept) a powerful force behind governments & companies, they will be well hidden. So far those who are exposed a lot or a little are not the guys with whom the buck stops

Writer

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 4:38 pm » by Andrewd13

So who do you think this force is behind Governments & companies?

I think its where the buck stops with every thing that isnt centered on Jesus Christ. Satan is infiltrating the minds and hearts of these men in charge of everything and leading them to corruption and devastation.

No aliens. Sorry aliens are just made up and are going to be used as a lie by the governemnt here real soon. Either in A) getting the world to unite under ONE everything in fear of being taken over by them or B) to say aliens took everyone when Jesus comes back.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 4:56 pm » by Nik418

Who ordered it? Same bastards who are still in charge. Not that JFK wasn't a twat as well - drug addicted, narcissistic womanizer in debt to the Mafia and the organized crime bosses that Daddy paid to get him in the White House and who nearly had us all nuked - fucking good riddance!

The past lives on
In your front room
The poor still weak
The rich still rule
History lives in
The books at home
The books at home
It's not made by great men

Not Great Men
Gang of Four

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 11:24 pm » by Gostrider

For whatever its worth, I put this together myself.
There was a lot of research, efforts and hours put into this.
It does have profound clues in it, to the original question asked here.

http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 11:32 pm » by Slith

Pierre Elliot Trudeau. Ghost....nice post. The last grassy knoll I knew of, was my ex-wife. Oh shit, sorry ladies. Now I will walk away quietly and hide under my rock. As I slith away. oops

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 12:29 am » by Opiwan

I saw this a couple days ago.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 12:32 am » by Muchtyman

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 12:40 am » by Opiwan

opiwan wrote:I saw this a couple days ago.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Watch this video - this blows the doors off of it. Some rich redneck with connections took out Kennedy. Nothing to do with a Jewish plot, or UFOs.

I still don't understand the cover up though.

Most informative 4:37 I've ever watched on the JFK assassination.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 12:50 am » by Anuki

Alex welcomes to the show Don Adams, the former FBI agent who has presented compelling evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald did not assassinate president John F. Kennedy.

Almost 50 years have gone by since President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was killed in Dallas, Texas, on Nov. 22, 1963. Yet, we are no closer to solving this murder today than we were back then.

We are beginning to elicit the truth, but that truth is being revealed in bits and pieces:

We KNOW that there were warnings that the President would be killed.

We KNOW that Lee Harvey Oswald did not shoot the President.

We KNOW that Oswald and Jack Ruby were associates.

We KNOW that the President was shot twice from the front.

We KNOW that there was no single "pristine" bullet that hit both the President and Texas Gov. John Connally.

We KNOW that a number of shots were fired from various positions around the Texas Book Depository.

We KNOW that four telephone calls were made to the Dallas Police, the FBI and to others in the early morning hours of Nov. 24, 1963, warning that Oswald would be killed when he was transferred to the County Jail.

We KNOW that lies were told to confuse the public and to hide the truth.

These few sentences may shock the average person who only read the headlines, who never dug into the details, who believed the Warren Commission Report. Many more facts have been uncovered in my research and are contained in my writings. Those facts will paint a different picture than what we have been led to believe happened.

There are very few people in the United States who have ever heard the name JOSEPH ADAMS MILTEER. Yet, on instructions of the FBI, Milteer's name and documents detailing his ties to the Kennedy assassination were ordered to be stored in the National Archives and forgotten. Why?

Investigative information concerning Milteer was deliberately misplaced, destroyed or attributed to other persons. Why?

A comprehensive report written by FBI Special Agent Donald A. Adams was "hacked apart" and now does not exist in the National Archives, where most all papers concerning the Kennedy Assassination are stored. Why?

Only the one interview of Milteer by Special Agents Don Adams and Ken Williams exists in the archives. Why?

Where are all of the other documents prepared by Agent Adams? And why are they nowhere to be found?

There are still so many unanswered questions and glaring inconsistencies about the Kennedy assassination.

[youtube]jrCLXnZoXO0&feature[/youtube]
[youtube]-zZIHeBpHCM&feature[/youtube]

JFK Killed Because Of UFOs?

n November 12, 1963, President John Kennedy issued two Presidential memoranda instructing NASA and the CIA to begin cooperating with the USSR on joint space missions including a lunar landing.

On the same day, a conversation occurred between Kennedy and Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev on the importance of sharing information concerning UFOs as they moved forward with joint space missions.

Leaked documents concerning the alleged conversation and the role of the CIA in controlling UFO information directly implicate the CIA in Kennedy’s assassination ten days later.

In addition to the two Presidential memoranda cited earlier in this investigative series, another leaked document shows the extent to which Kennedy was prepared to cooperate with the Soviet Union in declassifying UFO files. The aim was to avoid the risk of a mistaken military confrontation over UFOs.

The document is allegedly a Top Secret NSA intercept of a “Hot Line” conversation between President Kennedy and Soviet Premiere Nikita Khrushchev dated November 12, 1963. Kennedy and Khrushchev discussed the importance of their respective UFO working groups to deal with the UFO problem to avoid the risk of future conflict.

Kennedy told Khrushchev: “I have begun an initiative with our NASA to exchange information with your Academy of Sciences in which I hope will foster mutual concern over this problem and hopefully find some resolution.” Kennedy was certainly referring here to the National Security Action Memorandum released on the same day, November 12 1963.

Kennedy also said, “I have also instructed our CIA to provide me with full disclosure on the phantom aspects and classified programs in which I can better assess the [UFO] situation.” While the NSA intercept has not been conclusively determined to be authentic (it has been ranked medium-to-high level of authenticity), it is consistent with the November 12 National Security Action Memorandum 271 titled: “Cooperation with the USSR on Outer Space Matters."

The risk of mistaken identification of UFOs leading to an accidental nuclear war was also allegedly considered by NATO at the same time. According to Robert Dean, a retired Command Sergeant Major who worked at NATO headquarters from 1963-1967, in 1964 NATO issued a Cosmic Top Secret document dealing with the threat posed by UFOs being confused with a nuclear first strike by the Soviet Union.

Titled simply “The Assessment,” Dean said that it was feared that mistaken UFO sightings could start an accidental nuclear war. Dean’s statement validates the content of the alleged Hotline transcript and gives support to its authenticity.

:think:

PreviousNext