Jackass Steve O possessed by demons

Initiate

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 9:47 pm » by Jesse89202

Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity.
-Mulder

Initiate

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 9:59 pm » by pretzellogic

not here to judge the guy, but curious if he was doing LSD / ACID during the second part of this interview....hmmmmmmm :headscratch:

most of the "Jackasses" (show headliners) showed parts of what one would consider odd behaviour, satan / demon activity -i.e., doing stuff that would really injure or even kill ones self. One who has watched this show on a regular basis and seen the movies can see signs of what could be considered satantic worship tattoos. As for Bam's he often showed the hand sign often affiliated with Luciferians / Iluminati hand / finger signs.

Not sure whether they really knew what they were doing or getting themselves into, but never want to see anyone hurt, or die but you have to wonder and question their motives (doing a show for a lot of money is one) but getting behind a very fast car drunk and driving off the road at over 100 mph.

This clip shows what one could or might conclude odd morphing of face, mouth, tongue and irrational speech which even he (Steve-O) admits and feels a true demon possession or fight with his mind and soul.

heavy duty video - wow :o

Initiate

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 pm » by Jesse89202

I have to agree on you on that one. I don't know exactly what goes on behind closed doors but, its pretty logical for one to think the dude is on some type of drugs. Then he talks about the 4th dimension. Hello! Yeah the dude been on some trips for sure. Very easily can be possessed by these so called, "demons." Makes you think.. :scary:
Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity.
-Mulder

Initiate

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 11:01 pm » by Hayden

Anyone who would staple their scrotum to their thigh has got to be possessed by something.Ketamine on that occassion I think.Nutter.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 11:12 pm » by Kinninigan

Steve-O does a good job keeping the braindead MTV youths dumbed down.

Shapeshifters do not inhabit human hosts and do stunts like he does. Thats why most are politicians/bankers/actors. It could make them lose their human form to easily.

This is just a hoax video, seen it a couple times.
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 11:41 pm » by pretzellogic

jesse89202 -

I thought this guy said he cleaned up his act...I am assuming he is still sober and then the edit of your post in video was from the past...

Not for anything I saw this guy on some talk show when he was clean and sober and was quite smart, intelectually had everything in order, some of the others though I just don't get.

Often wondered how does MTV and its band of mindless writers find and produce stuff like this?

Some of the other stuff now on cable is just down right pathetic BS and ppl watch the stuff I admit I have just to see but god awful idiotic...

well again appreciate the posting BTW I just read this on line and wanted to make sure everyone got the word, "SCHNOOKI" from Jersey Shore is pregnant - I sincerely hope her child does not have "down syndrome"...

can someone help me cause I just don't get this stuff feeble minded crap :headscratch:

had to post for the older folks here about the good ole days...enjoy

[youtube]h2AtdP1t188&feature=related[/youtube]

kinninigan =- I defintiely agree! :flop: