Jackie Killed John Kennedy

Initiate

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 1:18 am » by Methaneslurpee

I know. It sounds crazy. But the evidence is compelling.

Based on the direction of blood spray from John Kennedy's head, you can clearly see in the Zapruder film (or even any of its doctored versions) that the line of the kill shot comes from below the his head. It also comes from the left, and slightly behind his skull. The only thing along that vector appears to be the right hand of Jackie Kennedy.

In this video, which suggests that the driver actually did it, the behavior of Jackie during the moments of the kill shot appears most odd. Between frames 300 and 333 you'll see the following...

1. Jackie appears to be bracing John's shoulders with both hands, just before the lethal shot. Her right hand is propped firmly against the back of his head. Her left hand appears to be tugging him down toward her.

2. The shot fires. Everything shown indicates an exit wound from a projectile travelling up, forward, and to the right of the victim. This is basic forensics.

3. Notice how Jackie did not appear to get startled by the impact. And, although inconsistent with the vector of the bullet (or whatever travelled thru his head), John's body slumped toward Jackie.

4. Immediately after the impact, Jackie raised some sort of instrument, as if to dispose of it or drop it in the vehicle. She then reaches for a possibly non-existent portion of the victim's skull, even though nothing would have landed on the trunk of the car no matter what caused the fatal injury.

Now, one thing that doesn't seem to fit the compelling evidence is the strength that would've been required for this, which didn't really correlate to the woman Jackie appeared to be. But, if that's so, then the evidence actually suggests that it was not Jackie who was in the vehicle that day...

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ge_f4OEsV9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ge_f4OEsV9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
IN GOD WE RUST

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 1:22 am » by Pindz

Bush / Israel / CIA - killed JFK

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 1:23 am » by Zegtelzegtel

methaneslurpee wrote:I4. Immediately after the impact, Jackie raised some sort of instrument, as if to dispose of it or drop it in the vehicle. She then reaches for a possibly non-existent portion of the victim's skull, even though nothing would have landed on the trunk of the car no matter what caused the fatal injury.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ge_f4OEsV9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ge_f4OEsV9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:shock:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 am » by Harbin

Another fuzzy run through of the zapruder film that reveals nothing.
Might as well say there was a midget on the floor in the back that shot him.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 1:59 am » by Methaneslurpee

harbin wrote:Another fuzzy run through of the zapruder film that reveals nothing.
Might as well say there was a midget on the floor in the back that shot him.

Well, that's an interesting theory, but...

A) How did the midget get past security?
B) Don't you think Jackie would've felt the midget?

and

C) Are you alleging that midgets had something against John F. Kennedy???
IN GOD WE RUST

Initiate

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 2:55 am » by Ironshroom

i hate looking at this clip. cant really make out anything substantial and i certainly dont see how you came to the conclusion that it was jackie. regardless of if it was, it's not like she could of acted alone. the cover-up by the US government is enough to indict them in aiding and embedding murder, not to mention treason. who really fired the shot is at this point irrelevant, because all the shady business that was behind the investigation is enough to punish those responsible in the grand scheme of things. assuming of course a new, honest investigation is ever launched.

just like 9/11. who ultimately signed off on the mission doesn't matter, because the evidence of a cover-up involving high ranking officials is enough to bring those responsible to justice. all you have to do is follow the chain of command.

also [(a bit off topic) just a theory] IMO the reason for the missing minutes on the water gate tapes is due to them revealing things about Kennedy's assassination and the real power structure.

sorry if this post seems a bit scattered.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 3:09 am » by Boondox681

Are you alleging that midgets had something against John F. Kennedy???

Marylin Monroe's ex boyfriend was a midget.coincidence?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 4:36 am » by Wolfbane7272

methaneslurpee wrote:I know. It sounds crazy. But the evidence is compelling.

Based on the direction of blood spray from John Kennedy's head, you can clearly see in the Zapruder film (or even any of its doctored versions) that the line of the kill shot comes from below the his head. It also comes from the left, and slightly behind his skull. The only thing along that vector appears to be the right hand of Jackie Kennedy.

In this video, which suggests that the driver actually did it, the behavior of Jackie during the moments of the kill shot appears most odd. Between frames 300 and 333 you'll see the following...

1. Jackie appears to be bracing John's shoulders with both hands, just before the lethal shot. Her right hand is propped firmly against the back of his head. Her left hand appears to be tugging him down toward her.

2. The shot fires. Everything shown indicates an exit wound from a projectile travelling up, forward, and to the right of the victim. This is basic forensics.

3. Notice how Jackie did not appear to get startled by the impact. And, although inconsistent with the vector of the bullet (or whatever travelled thru his head), John's body slumped toward Jackie.

4. Immediately after the impact, Jackie raised some sort of instrument, as if to dispose of it or drop it in the vehicle. She then reaches for a possibly non-existent portion of the victim's skull, even though nothing would have landed on the trunk of the car no matter what caused the fatal injury.

Now, one thing that doesn't seem to fit the compelling evidence is the strength that would've been required for this, which didn't really correlate to the woman Jackie appeared to be. But, if that's so, then the evidence actually suggests that it was not Jackie who was in the vehicle that day...

to me in the vid it looks like he was shot in the upper left side first then .. as he slumps he shot in the right side of the head .i think there was more then one shooter its speculation but i am not alone in that assumption

jetxvii

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 5:07 am » by jetxvii

Maybe it was a brain Implant that short circuited and exploded?

:shock:

No seriously I am stumped on this one. but I don't think it could be Jackie.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 5:21 am » by Aragajag

To me it wasnt Jackie as she was shitting herself trying to climb over the back of the car to get away from danger. If she had no fear of some shooter in the front of the car why climb they way she did.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Next