JAMES CORBETT - Guest Questions Thread...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 11:46 pm » by Shaggietrip

If I may be so bold as to ask more of you...

Israel Has been doing strikes in Syria yet they do not acknowledge this. Yet we know of several strikes by looking elsewhere other then our local news or Fox/CNN. Do you feel to much is being hidden behind lesser news and or major news networks are washing the real news with "dumber" news so to say? And why do you think this is?

Thank again for your time. :cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 4:22 pm » by The57ironman

Shaggietrip wrote:If I may be so bold as to ask more of you...

Israel Has been doing strikes in Syria yet they do not acknowledge this. Yet we know of several strikes by looking elsewhere other then our local news or Fox/CNN. Do you feel to much is being hidden behind lesser news and or major news networks are washing the real news with "dumber" news so to say? And why do you think this is?

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 7:13 pm » by The57ironman

The57ironman wrote:
Shaggietrip wrote:If I may be so bold as to ask more of you...

in the same day..

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 9:39 pm » by Shaggietrip

Mr. Corbett,

After the Fukushima incident I have come to realize that many Nuclear facilities are close to their end date. With Fukushimas actual or real effects that are being seen now with the agricultural products this should be a concern I would think. Do you believe we/public are not being told actual facts of Fukushimas severity and more possible incident with Nuclear plants world wide.. Which also leads to the aging infrastructure of America and others.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 10:10 pm » by Rizze

Hello there Mr Corbett
Simple Question, Do you think aliens exist and are visiting here on a daily basis. :flop:

Sorry I cannot be here to listen, have to rise at dawn :( but take this short video as a gift of thanks

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 12:50 am » by The57ironman

Rizze wrote:Hello there Mr Corbett
Simple Question, Do you think aliens exist and are visiting here on a daily basis. :flop:

Sorry I cannot be here to listen, have to rise at dawn :( but take this short video as a gift of thanks

in the same day..

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 12:54 am » by Harbin

Is there Fukushima fallout at you location ?
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 1:12 am » by 8pointed1

good evening mr corbett

A story broke earlier this year about a report landing on president putins' desk frrom a russian foreign envoy. stating that some world leaders were making sudden excursions to afghanistan to go see for themselves a vimana holed up in a cave. obama,sarkosy,cameron and angela merkel were mentioned.
firstly are you aware of this and if so can you shed any more light on the matter? wether true or not?.

thank you
8pointed1
"If you are inside the circle,you cannot see the whole sphere"

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 2:34 am » by Emeraldtruth

First I'd like to say thank you to Mr. Corbett for his time. I read somewhere he had moved to Japan, and I am curious to know if he has any ties with Benjamin Fulford or is familiar with him.

If so, what credence does he give to Mr. Fulford's claims that there is a secret society in Japan that has worldwide connections which he says is pressurising the elite Western establishment for more balance in the world, particularly financially?

Thank you

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 2:39 am » by Emeraldtruth

First I'd like to say thank you to Mr. Corbett for his time. I read somewhere he had moved to Japan, and I am curious to know if he has any ties with Benjamin Fulford or is familiar with him.

If so, what credence does he give to Mr. Fulford's claims that there is a secret society in Japan that has worldwide connections which he says is pressurising the elite Western establishment for more balance in the world, particularly financially?

Thank you

PreviousNext