JAMES CORBETT - Guest Questions Thread...

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 11:35 am » by Spock

Only a couple of more day folks.

Any questions for James Corbett please start asking here. Seahawk can show this thread to James before he comes to us and he can be better prepared for these.

It's also a great way to start the interviews as I believe Seahawk or IronMan will be announcer this time around.

He will introduce James at the beginning, allow him to take a few moments to go over his general field and then Seahawk or IronMan will start with the questions posed in this thread.

Remember - once you post to this thread, the post has to be approved before it is visible, so please no cross talk or chit chat in this one as it will not be approved, use the other thread for that.

Again, this thread is for serious direct question to James Corbett only.

Thanks for your participation!

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 11:52 am » by Tjahzi

i'll drop my questions from the other thread here too.

I'll probably won't make it since it will be in the middle of the night here.

But i have some questions

- Have you ever experienced a backlash due to your videos? Aside from the comments.
- Would you travel to the US?
- Are you worried about the Fukushima fallout?
- How do you filter the information you deal with?

That 'll be all for the moment :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 2:15 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

What are your opinions on the Zimmerman/Martin case and the political timing behind it with the events going on in Syria not be covered by the media?

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 3:19 pm » by Almc224

Greeting Mr. Corbett. I would like to have your opinion on the recent death of Mr. Michael Hastings? Was it an assassination? An "Accident", Maybe the CIA at work? Do you have any knowledge of his (now never to be known) work on the CIA?

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 8:37 pm » by TheDuck

Do you see any way out of this current global crisis and do you have any hope for the future personally?
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 9:25 pm » by Troll2rocks

Hello James thanks for spending your time here to chat with us.

The emergence of super-sized "data farms" and the revelation that Germany was in "partial" knowledge of espionage upon their own governmental bodies as the tip of the iceberg has been revealed in terms of invasive intrusion by governmental agencies which have partial cooperation around the globe. Do you think this illegal and substantially cooperative involvement is the first emergence of a global state mentality. The "need to share" rather than the "need to know" structure. And have you yourself checked that your information is not being intercepted and illegally obtained considering your stance on global policy and elitehood?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 9:49 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

Hello Mr Corbett

My question for your attention please Sir, is how do you view the Western Powers vision for Africa's future? Thank you...

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 10:00 pm » by Spock

Hello James,

This may not be a question you care to answer, but I would like your opinion on "Veteran's Today" editor Gordon Duff.

The reason I ask is because initially I liked him very much, and still do, but he has come forth with some pretty far out claims, that I would love to believe personally, concerning UFO/Alien intervention and technology, and I know that when someone broaches subjects such as that, the typical unfortunate consensus is that their credibility takes a fatal hit.

What are your views on the subject of UFOs/Aliens and have you ever had any back channel discussions with someone "in the know", or been witness to such an event?

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 10:12 pm » by Shaggietrip

Hello Mr. Corbett,

I would like some of your thoughts on the following.

Lindsey Williams and others have been saying there will be a huge monies failure late this year. I have noticed China is now in jeopardy of having a bubble burst ? I believe their growth rate in at around 10% now Projections say they need to be at 12% to sustain economic stability. Also that that have entire cities just sitting there with no occupants. Could this be construed as global monies on way to failure?

Thank you for your time. Stay well.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 10:48 pm » by Malogg

Cheers for being here James

My wee questions is, do you think the middle eastern WARS are gonna kick off for real ie a nuke fest ? >

Or do you believe this is just all a show of might to delude the general planets populous into more austerity, to bring in some kind of new set of world laws, as in more taking the rights of the people away dribble enforced by the drones of the so claimed non-existent NWO~MORON'S > (ole world order fools of nothing new under the sun)?

And :arrow:

:!: What can we do to denounce their authority as sovereign(s) of the world as it is our entitlement and duty to do so when we KNOW they are WRONG, as to say it another way~ how do we get a legit movement of the general populous into a critical mass to peacefully state our rite to non-compliance with the murdering drug pushing sissy infested creeds that rule us from behind the curtain?

:peep:
Image :flop:

Next