James Holmes Manchurian Candidate MKUltra EXPOSED!!!

Initiate

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 9:05 am » by X-mog

Ummm...Crazy Question...Can anyone confirm whether or not he ever visited this site?

I know, that's just what we need some fucking clown as a mascot hehe...no offense troll. :peep:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 pm » by Spock

I'd like to know if Holmes was taking any sort of anti-depressant.

I do believe there was a bigger operation than just some guy being crazy, and if I'm proved wrong in the end, well, then I'll be wrong. However, at this point there are still too many unanswered questions which point to an accomplice, along with Holmes looking either drugged out or catatonic in court, days after the event.

What in the world is it with Colorado? Columbine, the weird stuff at the Airport, this.

A crazy act is a guy on drugs stripping naked and eating off someone's face. To me there's just too many things that have not been answered and still make no sense and pointing fingers at "da joos" is amateur and ridiculous too. The "go-to" for many of you here for the infamous PTBs, may as well say reptilians, unless of course you believe joos are also reptiles, which wouldn't surprise me.

The emergency crews hadn't yet left the scene of the Colorado theater shooting before some lawmakers, politicians and members of the media were already asking questions about how gun laws must change.

But instead of playing politics, what questions about the shooting are the media not asking? Ben has the Reality Check you won't see anywhere else.

Link to video

Admittedly CIA mind control is a stretch, yet the reason I first thought that was because to me, some of these unanswered question remind me so much of Sirhan Sirhan and the possibility of hypnosis or some other form of mind control.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 7:02 am » by Malogg

Spock wrote:I'd like to know if Holmes was taking any sort of anti-depressant.

I do believe there was a bigger operation than just some guy being crazy, and if I'm proved wrong in the end, well, then I'll be wrong. However, at this point there are still too many unanswered questions which point to an accomplice, along with Holmes looking either drugged out or catatonic in court, days after the event.

What in the world is it with Colorado? Columbine, the weird stuff at the Airport, this.

A crazy act is a guy on drugs stripping naked and eating off someone's face. To me there's just too many things that have not been answered and still make no sense and pointing fingers at "da joos" is amateur and ridiculous too. The "go-to" for many of you here for the infamous PTBs, may as well say reptilians, unless of course you believe joos are also reptiles, which wouldn't surprise me.

The emergency crews hadn't yet left the scene of the Colorado theater shooting before some lawmakers, politicians and members of the media were already asking questions about how gun laws must change.

But instead of playing politics, what questions about the shooting are the media not asking? Ben has the Reality Check you won't see anywhere else.

Link to video

Admittedly CIA mind control is a stretch, yet the reason I first thought that was because to me, some of these unanswered question remind me so much of Sirhan Sirhan and the possibility of hypnosis or some other form of mind control.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 7:30 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Previous