Jane Burgermeister speaks out

Initiate

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 am » by Truthseekerx

Jane Burgermeister speaks out

Jane Bürgermeister and other critical bloggers in and around Austria are being targeted, declared insane and stripped of their civil rights. As the cases pile up, a pattern of corruption and systematic persecution emerges. But Jane Bürgermeister, who has been a major force in educating the world about the dangers of the H1N1 vaccine, will not give up that easy. Ultimately, the power lies in our hands, as the past has shown.

"On August 12th, I am supposed to appear before a court as part of a process to strip me of all my civic rights on the spurious grounds I am a crazy conspiracy theorist and am damaging my estate. Clearly, this is an attempt by elements in the Austrian government to silence me, a critic of the swine flu vaccine, who has managed to make use of the internet to spread information on the false swine flu pandemic and vaccine suppressed by the mainstream media, but which is now the subject of inquiries at PACE and in parliaments."
-- Jane Bürgermeister (July 13th, 2010).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdJh64Odlw8&feature=player_embedded

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdJh64Odlw8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 am » by Pindz

truthseekerx wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 2:19 am » by Astroboy777

.................................Image

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 3:36 am » by Ghost32

good post. I hope things work out ok for her. I learned of Jane on a Project Camelot Video...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 11:43 am » by Illuminated

"I am supposed to appear before a court as part of a process to strip me of all my civic rights on the spurious grounds I am a crazy conspiracy theorist and am damaging my estate. Clearly, this is an attempt by elements in the Austrian government to silence me, a critic of the swine flu vaccine"

well thats sounds really serious -it really looks like a kangeroo setup and when she loses they take all her assets after declaring her insane! does she then get sent to some old mental institution for shock therapy too - wow :shock:

and she mentions in the vid its happening (or similar) to many others in many nations
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 12:03 pm » by Mediasorcerer

i guess were not dealing with nice,loving,kind,understanding,open minded,truth seeking ethical types of individuals here,what a disgrace.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 12:12 pm » by Lighthouse

She has put the swine flu scam on the world map,
as well as the murder of the entire Polish establishment (Coup d'état),
she deserves all the support she can get !

This is where you can follow her blog:

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 5:46 pm » by Lighthouse

Just got news from Jane Burgermeister's court case in Vienna,
All is well with her, despite the completely ridiculous complaints against her.

This is her blog again: http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

And this is here update from today (abridged version)

Kafkaesque interrogation at Vienna court: Are the Baxter charges behind this?

Judges are supposed to make their decisions on the basis of evidence, documents and facts, But in the court Döbling in Vienna, this is clearly not a requirement.

An email from an unknown person appeared to be set to be the basis of the decision to appoint a legal guardian and strip me of all my civic rights at top speed when I went at 10 am this morning to the court in Döbling, Vienna, for my interrogation by judge Dr Hannes Winge.

I was told the interview would probably last only 15 minutes and not to bother bringing any documents along as they were all.

To my surprise, Dr Winge’s first question to me in his spacious office was about an email from a person I have never heard of called „Christina Braun“, writing apparently about my role in the swine flu pandemic.

I had to insist that Dr Winge look at the proof, documents, bills, emails and evidence that Judge Lauer is pushing to appoint a legal guardian for me on the basis of false accusations and in order to bury evidence of her corruption.

In the end, I had to spend two hours in the office as I laid out all the evidence to Dr Winge – evidence so strong he could not ignore it. At some point, even the most capricious justice system has to take account of reality.

Dr Winge graciously agreed at the end to look at the files and study the evidence. Foolish me! I had been under the impression the examination of evidence also happened before the interview – and not only after.

He said he would need about a month and would then make his decision about whether to drop the case or not.

One reason the Austrian government could be so deseperate to remove me is because the Council of Europe report by UK MP Paul Flynn on the swine flu pandemic hype is set to be debated in the Austrian parliament, along with all other parliaments in Europe, in the next session. Also, 220 MEPs demanded an investigation into the swine flu at the European Parliament, though this has been blocked for now.

Maybe the Austrian govenrment fears that the upcoming debate will highlight once more the incident where 72 kilos of seasonal flu was contaminated by Baxter in February 2009 in Orth an der Donau. Because the deadly bird flu virus has to be kept in a biosecurity level 3 lab, an accidental contamination can be virtually ruled out. The material was sent to 16 labs in four countries. Only an alert lab technician in the Czech Republic detected the virus after testing it on ferrets.

Only about 3% to 4% of the Austrians took the swine flu vaccine in spite of the gigantic media hype and the exhortations of the health minister Alois Stöger. About 40% take the seasonal flu shot every year as a matter of routine. The authorities clearly anticipated that 60% to 70% would take the swine flu shot.

The sheer amount of publicity my case is getting will, however, make it impossible for them to remove me. The legal basis is non existant and there is only so much caprice and eccentricity a justice system can allow itself in the age of the internet before it discredits itself totally in the eyes of the general public.

On a personal note, the last few weeks have made me understand what the word “Kafkaseque” and “surreal” really means. Being hounded by a malevolent state is no joke at all.

Nightmarish as this time has been, I have been overwhelmed by the amount of support I have had from people all over the world.

But the support of so many people, also from Switzerland and from We Are Change Austria, has been truly amazing, and I feel humbled and grateful to have experienced so much generosity, kindess and good will from so many people around the world.