January 2011 UFO wave over Moscow - Stanley Fulford

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 1:24 am » by Giusdude

anuki wrote:
giusdude wrote:Galactic council? Pleidian spaceship?
Enough for me.
Im wearing my tin foil hat.....
Bless all of you that believe this, you are special.

:vomit:

Whats ur prob, bob?
They believe in interdimensional pleidians.
I believe they need help.
Its called freedom.,
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 1:49 am » by Aardvaaks

2020 :flop: If the last Russian sighting was on the 12th Jan 2011 and all is ?quiet at the moment since then my reckoning says the 19th Jan 2011 in London or possibly Paris is the next flyby, time will tell :look: to the skies capital city dwellers.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 1:59 am » by Helios

Ill go to london and ill stay outn all ngith out of respect for the man if you all think it be a good idea.

Ill stay out around the Thames river
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 2:04 am » by Aardvaaks

lahlaos wrote:Ill go to london and ill stay outn all ngith out of respect for the man if you all think it be a good idea.

Ill stay out around the Thames river

Good one, happy hunting, now how about our agent in France, just in case? :flop:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 2:08 am » by Xxerse

All the so called russian "UFO" videos have been debunked one by one on DTV. There may be some interdimensional communication somewhere in this univers and maybe some humans are involved with it but i am sure that the guys quoted in this tread should get some qualified help. Schizophrenia it is called and is an irreversible mental illness. When the pleyadeans are starting to interdimensionaly contact you, run to the first psychiatric clinic and get tested. The sooner you find it, the longer you stay sane.

Writer

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 2:27 am » by Pirskwayrd

xxerse wrote:All the so called russian "UFO" videos have been debunked one by one on DTV. There may be some interdimensional communication somewhere in this univers and maybe some humans are involved with it but i am sure that the guys quoted in this tread should get some qualified help. Schizophrenia it is called and is an irreversible mental illness. When the pleyadeans are starting to interdimensionaly contact you, run to the first psychiatric clinic and get tested. The sooner you find it, the longer you stay sane.

Now can you comment on the psychological state of the person who joins a forum about alternative topics and then criticizes the members for thinking alternatively? I think in psychological terms that's called, "being a douche bag." If you're not going to participate constructively then go get attention from another forum.
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are uncertain. And as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." -Albert Einstein.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 2:47 am » by Phoenix rising

Good post 2020 vision, god knows we need the help, its obvious we are on a path of destruction, men on yatchs calling the shots, greedy bastards, i seriously hope these guys get taken into space and then dumped out of the airlocks.

'The upriseing has began, 'Humanity has an unquenchable appetite for the truth'
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 3:00 am » by Giusdude

pirskwayrd wrote:
xxerse wrote:All the so called russian "UFO" videos have been debunked one by one on DTV. There may be some interdimensional communication somewhere in this univers and maybe some humans are involved with it but i am sure that the guys quoted in this tread should get some qualified help. Schizophrenia it is called and is an irreversible mental illness. When the pleyadeans are starting to interdimensionaly contact you, run to the first psychiatric clinic and get tested. The sooner you find it, the longer you stay sane.

Now can you comment on the psychological state of the person who joins a forum about alternative topics and then criticizes the members for thinking alternatively? I think in psychological terms that's called, "being a douche bag." If you're not going to participate constructively then go get attention from another forum.

Allow me to point out a couple of FACTS, if you please.
1: NO UFOS IN NY. I live here. Other than a students prank and the usual bunch of planes n choppers, NOTHING WAS FLYING IN NY.
2: ALL those russians videos are FAKE. Proven fakes. Debunked. They are a joke. Someone is having fun with a cpu. There is NOTHING THERE but computer effects. Nothing...
This guy was predicting "interdimensional" spaceships? Are you people for real? You really believe a superior race will come to us to raise our consciousness? You really believe we matter THAT much? that someone will have to come down from the stars to save us from ourselves?

Please....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 4:35 am » by Pirskwayrd

giusdude wrote:
pirskwayrd wrote:

1: NO UFOS IN NY. I live here. Other than a students prank and the usual bunch of planes n choppers, NOTHING WAS FLYING IN NY.
2: ALL those russians videos are FAKE. Proven fakes. Debunked. They are a joke. Someone is having fun with a cpu. There is NOTHING THERE but computer effects. Nothing...
This guy was predicting "interdimensional" spaceships? Are you people for real? You really believe a superior race will come to us to raise our consciousness? You really believe we matter THAT much? that someone will have to come down from the stars to save us from ourselves?

Please....

So your theory is computer effects? Then reproduce the footage. Don't claim facts like your a scientist, a scientist would reproduce the footage first and then claim it's a hoax. You're frustrated because you've already made a decision on the matter and you can't find anyone to validate you, whereas most of us are using these forums to compile footage and discuss interpretations. No I don't believe that, "a superior race will come to us to raise our consciousness," but that doesn't mean I can't speculate and contribute something more to the discussion than, "duh it's computers!"
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are uncertain. And as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." -Albert Einstein.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 4:44 am » by Giusdude

Now can you comment on the psychological state of the person who joins a forum about alternative topics and then criticizes the members for thinking alternatively? I think in psychological terms that's called, "being a douche bag." If you're not going to participate constructively then go get attention from another forum.[/quote]

Please....[/quote]

So your theory is computer effects? Then reproduce the footage. Don't claim facts like your a scientist, a scientist would reproduce the footage first and then claim it's a hoax. You're frustrated because you've already made a decision on the matter and you can't find anyone to validate you, whereas most of us are using these forums to compile footage and discuss interpretations. No I don't believe that, "a superior race will come to us to raise our consciousness," but that doesn't mean I can't speculate and contribute something more to the discussion than, "duh it's computers!"[/quote]

chief, i've been on this forum for years trying to find the truth. I am a FIRM believer that we are nothing but a grain of sand amongst the billions of lifeforms that are surely to exist. But when i see garbage,and i smell garbage, ill call it what it is: garbage.
there are a ton of pics and videos of truly unexplained "phenomena". Those videos mentioned in this thread are definetly not it.
check thissite out,then get back at me.
QUALITY, noy quantity. and definetly not fuckers trying to sell books.

http://www.worldufophotos.org/

PreviousNext