January 2011 UFO wave over Moscow - Stanley Fulford

Initiate

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 1:54 pm » by Xxerse

QUOTE :

All the so called russian "UFO" videos have been debunked one by one on DTV. There may be some interdimensional communication somewhere in this univers and maybe some humans are involved with it but i am sure that the guys quoted in this tread should get some qualified help. Schizophrenia it is called and is an irreversible mental illness. When the pleyadeans are starting to interdimensionaly contact you, run to the first psychiatric clinic and get tested. The sooner you find it, the longer you stay sane.

Now can you comment on the psychological state of the person who joins a forum about alternative topics and then criticizes the members for thinking alternatively? I think in psychological terms that's called, "being a douche bag." If you're not going to participate constructively then go get attention from another forum.

Allow me to point out a couple of FACTS, if you please.
1: NO UFOS IN NY. I live here. Other than a students prank and the usual bunch of planes n choppers, NOTHING WAS FLYING IN NY.
2: ALL those russians videos are FAKE. Proven fakes. Debunked. They are a joke. Someone is having fun with a cpu. There is NOTHING THERE but computer effects. Nothing...
This guy was predicting "interdimensional" spaceships? Are you people for real? You really believe a superior race will come to us to raise our consciousness? You really believe we matter THAT much? that someone will have to come down from the stars to save us from ourselves?

Please....

So your theory is computer effects? Then reproduce the footage. Don't claim facts like your a scientist, a scientist would reproduce the footage first and then claim it's a hoax. You're frustrated because you've already made a decision on the matter and you can't find anyone to validate you, whereas most of us are using these forums to compile footage and discuss interpretations. No I don't believe that, "a superior race will come to us to raise our consciousness," but that doesn't mean I can't speculate and contribute something more to the discussion than, "duh it's computers!"

END OF QUOTE

Mate, i give you a simple advice: check the youtube comments on those footages and you will see that one of them is a helicopter and the other is a landing plane which you can see with your own eyes. I wouldnt fly a helicopter or a plane and have my buddy tape me just to prove my point :) the others are just CGI and badly done ones. For these, you can re-create yourself. Download the movie and after that google for "shareware animation software". You will get yourself the toolkit to create even better exclusive UFO footages over Kremlin.
Please dont be a lazy parasite and do your own research. Come with some support and stop begging us to prove or disprove what seems legit or not to you. This is called consultancy and you are supposed to pay for it :alien51: .
Look at the post: a text with a stupid story supported by debunked videos of landing planes. I wonder how your life looks like with the choices you do with the things to believe in.And dont take me wrong. As you let the creator of that story to make the decision for you and declare the videos as REAL PROOF OF INTERDIMENSIONAL ALIENS i bet you let all kinds of people to decide for you what is real and what is not. Hehe you are a strong argument for NWO to come and take us over. Ofcourse our species is on the verge of extinction with people like you. And you are soooo many. May the chemtrails be with you and with all your IQ level brothers! :shooting:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 2:21 pm » by Giusdude

xxerse wrote: QUOTE :

Allow me to point out a couple of FACTS, if you please.
1: NO UFOS IN NY. I live here. Other than a students prank and the usual bunch of planes n choppers, NOTHING WAS FLYING IN NY.
2: ALL those russians videos are FAKE. Proven fakes. Debunked. They are a joke. Someone is having fun with a cpu. There is NOTHING THERE but computer effects. Nothing...
This guy was predicting "interdimensional" spaceships? Are you people for real? You really believe a superior race will come to us to raise our consciousness? You really believe we matter THAT much? that someone will have to come down from the stars to save us from ourselves?

Please....

So your theory is computer effects? Then reproduce the footage. Don't claim facts like your a scientist, a scientist would reproduce the footage first and then claim it's a hoax. You're frustrated because you've already made a decision on the matter and you can't find anyone to validate you, whereas most of us are using these forums to compile footage and discuss interpretations. No I don't believe that, "a superior race will come to us to raise our consciousness," but that doesn't mean I can't speculate and contribute something more to the discussion than, "duh it's computers!"

END OF QUOTE

Mate, i give you a simple advice: check the youtube comments on those footages and you will see that one of them is a helicopter and the other is a landing plane which you can see with your own eyes. I wouldnt fly a helicopter or a plane and have my buddy tape me just to prove my point :) the others are just CGI and badly done ones. For these, you can re-create yourself. Download the movie and after that google for "shareware animation software". You will get yourself the toolkit to create even better exclusive UFO footages over Kremlin.
Please dont be a lazy parasite and do your own research. Come with some support and stop begging us to prove or disprove what seems legit or not to you. This is called consultancy and you are supposed to pay for it :alien51: .
Look at the post: a text with a stupid story supported by debunked videos of landing planes. I wonder how your life looks like with the choices you do with the things to believe in.And dont take me wrong. As you let the creator of that story to make the decision for you and declare the videos as REAL PROOF OF INTERDIMENSIONAL ALIENS i bet you let all kinds of people to decide for you what is real and what is not. Hehe you are a strong argument for NWO to come and take us over. Ofcourse our species is on the verge of extinction with people like you. And you are soooo many. May the chemtrails be with you and with all your IQ level brothers! :shooting:

:cheers:
:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Previous