Japan considering Chernobyl option

Initiate

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 pm » by Frankenstein

This disaster has now been UPGRADED to a category 5 nuclear disaster.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 3:46 pm » by Buckweedbertha

I am so worried for the people still stuck in the exlusion zones in the hospitals etc. BBC News was showing them last night and saying the hospital admissions are now mostly elderly and those suffering exposure and hunger and our Newsreaders seem to know as much as the experts and they are all saying something slightly different..
Makes you wonder what is going on that one part of the country can get food and yet alot of people in the areas surrounding can't and those places that can't can still get journalists in??
Without the likes of Facebook and Youtube etc the people can't let us know what is really going on and that could be anything....

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 12:10 am » by Rockapocalypse

has there been anyone actually diagnosed with radiation sickness or anything like that yet? I mean people in the general public in immediate and surrounding areas, not the cleanup crews, plant employees, etc. I wasn't alive for Chernobyl, I've seen programs and read about it but nuclear disasters are fairly new to me.. I'm reading a book about Hiroshima getting nuked, written from stories told by six survivors; priests, doctors and regular people.. gotta say, it's not what I expected, the Japanese are a pretty resolute, hard-working patriotic people I don't think this is going to shake them very much, they know how to get their act together and make things right when the shit hits the fan
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 12:38 am » by Flecktarn

this is another lesson for people to take note of ,,nuclear power is not a good option because when it gos wrong it dose it big time and the effects last for decades ,,,,,remember the 80s and seeing the bumper stickers saying ,no thanks nuclear power ,,,,we should of took it serious
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 4:03 am » by Roadkill

marduk2012 wrote:
frankenstein wrote:Although I am not aware of all the aspects, as far as I can tell, the only reason they have not gone the Chernobyl route is financial. I bet they are still hoping to salvage at least the nuclear materials for selling so that they do not lose so much money.

All praise the Lord High Dollar. (or Yen) :pray:

In a market economy, neither lives nor ethics dictate results, only profit.

These currency speculators need some major dickslaps for increasing the demand for yen.

On thursday we got 78.80 yen to the dollar. In comparison, in mid-2007 cost a dollar even 120 yen.

Jumping the bandwagon on the back who suffer so bad in Japan right now... coz of greed...

is an unspeakable sin to mankind

Those people should be taken out back and shot
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 4:19 am » by The57ironman

roadkill wrote:

Those people should be taken out back and shot

why do you always want to kill somebody........

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 4:19 am » by Roadkill

I am Colombian?
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 4:23 am » by Slith

roadkill wrote:I am Colombian?

Nobody's perfect. :mrgreen: Just kiddin man

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 5:06 am » by Frankenstein

roadkill wrote:Those people should be taken out back and shot

So they are the first ones against the wall when the revolution comes?

There are a lot of them if you include all their supporters, do we have enough money to buy all the bullets?

Previous