Japan Geigermap : At-a-glance

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 1:56 am » by Muchtyman

The57ironman wrote:.

...i think will may have bumped his head.... :headscratch:

:cheers:

Probably , A simple apology would have sufficed .

God knows , I've fucked up a few times .

G'night all ....................... :cheers:

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:51 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Muchtyman wrote:How reliable this is , I don't know . Still worth having a look .

http://japan.failedrobot.com/

Japan's Reactor Unit 4 on Verge of Catastrophic Disaster !

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Oct 22, 2012 by NewsHD1

According to the Secretary of former Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan, the ground beneath Unit 4 has already sunk by about 31.5 inches since the disaster, and this sinking has taken place unevenly. If the ground continues to sink, which it is expected to, or if another earthquake of even as low as a magnitude six occurs in the region, the entire structure could collapse, which would fully drain the cooling pool and cause a catastrophic meltdown.

"If Unit 4 collapses, the worse case scenario will be a meltdown, and a resultant fire in the atmosphere. That will be the most unprecedented crisis that man has ever experienced. Nobody will be able to approach the plants ... as all will have melted down and caused a big fire," said Murata during the interview. "Many scientists say if Unit 4 collapses, not only will Japan lie in ruin, but the entire world will also face serious damages."

Started a new thread , seeing the other had been moved to Hoaxes .

Very nice speech! I hope something comes from it. :flop:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Previous