Japan May Never Wake From This Nuclear Nightmare

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 26, 2011 6:25 am » by Realorfake

i like how Savs OP is full of facts and overtones of gloom and doom for Japan, but wait, low and behold, there just might be a little tidbit right at the end, a tiny little something that makes the reader think better of being depressed.....................thats right folks

Shaking boobs, over and over and over and over...

Let's send Japan some shaking boobs
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 26, 2011 8:14 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Did any of you ever know GE manufactures weapons too? From nuclear bombs, to Vulcan and other aircraft weapons, electric non lethal weapons ect. I feel like they're the real worlds stark industries ran by some ugly fat angry dude :top: are their no restrictions to the point a company could make baby bottles and sponsor the special Olympics can also make the weapons and machines which bi products causes death, disease, and disabilities. That's wack.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 5:49 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

ALERT: Tepco reveals ultra-high radiation levels may be from melted fuel that leaked out of containment vessel (PHOTO)

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/J ... 693617.php

[...] Tokyo Electric Power Co. said Tuesday radiation exceeded 10 sieverts at two locations near a duct connected to a ventilation stack between two reactor units at the Fukushima Dai-ichi plant. [...]

TEPCO said melted fuel in the No. 1 reactor might have collected inside the duct after leaking from the containment vessel during venting early in the crisis. [...]
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 pm » by The57ironman

i was listening to what i think was a PBS broadcast on AM radio yesterday....
there was a group of 'speakers' speaking about what's going on in japan.....
one thing that caught my attention was the idea that they were pulling 1 to 3 bodies a day from a flood ravaged zone ....he said the place was full of rotting fish and the like and filled with rats and flies...(can you imagine..?)
also , people are refusing to leave the second story of buildings that have the ground floor wiped out.....they don't want to abandon their homes...

another topic discussed was how they can't seem to get it together with respect to rebuilding , as they don't want to rebuild on the shores that are totally under water now...
(i can't even get my head around that....what it must be like....)
alot of politics is getting in the way of everything.....

and the attitude toward trusting anything from the japanese government is about as bad as their attitude toward TELCO....

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Oct 20, 2011 5:02 pm » by Savwafair2012

Update Oct 20th 2011

http://enenews.com/breaking-neutron-ray ... hoto-video
TOKYO, Oct. 19 — A Neutron ray was measured in Toranomon, Tokyo on October 18, reports Mochizuki.

Neutron rays are emitted by uranium-235.

Also, in Kashiwa, Chiba citizens detected uranium-235 beside a bench at Matsuba Daiichi Park on October 11.
http://fukushima-diary.com/2011/10/brea ... a+Diary%29

The Uranium-235 measurement at 1.2 meters increased in comparison to the 0.015 meter measurement, unlike the the cesium which was reduced by half.

At 1.2 meters above the ground

Background 0.372 μSv/h
LEU(low enriched uranium) = 180 Count
Cs-134 = 221 Count
Cs-137 = 208 Count
At 0.015 meters above the ground

Background 0.628 μSv/h
LEU(low enriched uranium) = 156 Count
Cs-134 = 467 Count
Cs-137 = 412 Count

Mochizuki notes, “Neutron ray can not be measured by most of the Geiger counters. This is why I warned that dosimeters makes you blind.”

“There have been a lot of the cases such as nosebleed, fatigue (bura bura disease), immune trouble etc.. They have been labelled as “harmful rumor” because “air dose” is too law to cause those symptoms.”

“However, this measurement of neutron rays makes everything clear. Now Uranium 235 is all around in Tokyo, which came from MOX with Plutonium,” Mochizuki concludes.

See Mochizuki’s report for a comparison between gamma rays and the even more harmful neutron rays.

Here is video of the moment when they measure a neutron ray in Tochigi on Oct. 16, 100 kilometers from the Fukushima meltdowns
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 20, 2011 5:16 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

oooohh shit.
[youtube]G-PAJDPpkpE&feature=related[/youtube]
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous