Japan May Never Wake From This Nuclear Nightmare

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:45 pm » by Savwafair2012

Consider these news summaries. Consider them together. Do they make sense to you? Yes they do, don't they? The combined message is this: Let's all rejoice in the radiation, it's good for you and your children. If we all have it everywhere, millions of becquerels of it, that's only fair and equitable.

•4,320 becquerels/kg of radioactive cesium found from the beef from Minami Soma City, Fukushima: the cattle farm that shipped cows found with radioactive cesium far exceeding the already loose provisional safety limit of 500 becquerels/kg is located in the "emergency evacuation-ready zone" - not even "the planned evacuation zone" or plain "evacuation zone", both of which do exist in Minami Soma City. (Various posts at this blog)

•The PM assistant and the current Minister in charge of the nuclear accident at Fukushima I Nuke Plant Goshi Hosono is going to announce the abolition of the "emergency evacuation-ready zone", because "the 1st step in TEPCO's "roadmap" has been mostly successfully implemented".

•Fukushima Prefecture has announced it will shut down the official shelters within Fukushima, which will force them to go back to their own homes.

•Minami-Soma City has issued notice to all 32,000 city residents who have been living in the shelters, temporary housing outside Fukushima Prefecture that they must return to Minami-Soma, high radiation or not. (Mainichi Yamagata version, 7/12/2011)

•The national government will spend 100 billion yen (US$1.26 billion) to observe the health of 2 million Fukushima residents for 30 years, instead of evacuating them ASAP. About 1600 yen (US$20) per year per resident. Life is cheap. Since the national government is utterly broke, it will be ultimately paid for by the taxpayers of Japan.
Remember, Dr. Shunichi Yamashita will be the vice president of the Fukushima Medical University who will do the observation and research.

•Matsudo City in Chiba Prefecture found 47,400 becquerels/kg of radioactive cesium in the ashes from the city's garbage incinerator, but the city simply mixed with other ashes with low radiation to bring the final number to 5,660 becquerels/kg. Since the final mixed ashes measured LOWER than the provisional limit for burying the ashes (8,000 becquerels/kg), the city already buried the ashes and will continue to do so. (Mainichi Chiba version, 7/13/2011)

•On the other hand, Nagareyama City in Chiba Prefecture simply sent 30 tonnes of its radioactive ashes (27,000 becquerels/kg) from its incinerator by cargo train to Odate City in Akita Prefecture in Tohoku. Nagareyama City has a contract with a private waste disposal company in Odate City in Akita. This waste disposal company is not a nuclear waste disposal company; as far as I could tell from the description of the company, it is just a regular waste disposal company

http://ex-skf.blogspot.com/2011/07/radi ... being.html
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 6:59 pm » by Glassjaw667

That's rough. Who needs normal babies anyway right? :)

Initiate

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 7:15 pm » by Gbrown

All World - minefield.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 18, 2011 5:06 pm » by Gbrown

Japan has enough dollars for bying a land in NORTH AMERICA!

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 pm » by Shidztomes

Japan might be richer than other western countries! I'm sure they be back on track!

Wartrol reviewed

Initiate

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 1:28 pm » by Gbrown

shidztomes wrote:Japan might be richer than other western countries! I'm sure they be back on track!

Wartrol reviewed

Yep, Japan richer than a lot of others, but they need INVEST THIS WEALTH BEFORE 2 OF AUGUST. Invest in land.
:banana: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :banana:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 pm » by Glassjaw667

Would be weak to see a bunch of countries coming in to take their new land, kinda like the bank coming to take your house when you default on your mortgage though.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 pm » by Gbrown

:rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft:
Here's Your Money - Give Me My Piece of Earth!
هنا لديك المال -- أعطني قطعة الأرض الخاصة بي!
Εδώ είναι τα χρήματά σας - Δώσε μου το κομμάτι μου της Γης!
ここにあなたのお金です - ミー地球の自分の作品を与えなさい!
Tässä rahaa - Anna minulle Piece of Earth!
Her er Dine Penger - Give Me My Piece of Earth!
Вот Ваши Деньги - Дайте Мне Мой Кусок Земли!
這裡是你的錢 - 還我片的地球!
Ecco i vostri soldi - Give Me My Pezzo di Terra!
Her er dine penge - Giv mig mit stykke af Jorden!
Narito ang iyong Pera - Bigyan Akin Aking piraso ng Earth!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 11:24 pm » by E6722maj

important new gundersen video

don't know how to put it here :headscratch:

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/26651670?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/26651670">Ex Japanese Nuclear Regulator Blames Radioactive Animal Feed on "Black Rain"</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user6415562">Fairewinds Associates</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

anyway it's here http://www.fairewinds.com/ :flop:
whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 26, 2011 5:49 am » by Mediasorcerer

the whole world will never wake,im sure there is more to come too,you know how it goes!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Next