Japan/The Middle East and the Tibetan Prophecy

Writer

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 6:36 am » by Freespeach

March 29, 2011 http://thegroundcrew.com/hopi_tibetan/2011/032911.html

"Japan/The Middle East and the Tibetan Prophecy"

My name is Kymberlee Ruff, MFT. I am Cherokee by ethnicity but adopted into the Hopi Tribe by Grandfather Martin Gashweseoma. I am the messenger of the Hopi/Tibetan Prophecy. I was asked to write about what the Tibetan Prophecy says about the events of the last two weeks: the terrible catastrophes in Japan and the uprisings in the Middle East.

Padmasambhava, the Tibetan Prophet said "When the Iron Eagle Flies and the Horse Run on Wheels... the precious Buddhist teachings would come to the West to help in the Degenerate Times."

I spoke with Tulku Orgyen Phunstok. He is the from Pema Kod the "Hidden Land" that Padmasambhava mentions in the Tibetan Prophecies. Tulku mentioned that Padmasambhava said that there would be many earth changes and catastrophes during these times.

Tulku suggested that we say the "Elemental Prayer" which has been translated into English by his uncle Ven. Bhakha Tulku Rinpoche.

ELEMENTAL PRAYER
From Sampa Lhundrupma Prayer
(For any danger connected to the elements)

SA CHHU ME LUNG JUNG WAI BAR CHË KYIY
When obstacles of the elements, earth, water, fire and wind arise,
GYU LÜ NYEN CHING JIK PAI DÜ JUNG TS'HE
if it becomes dangerous for both humans, animals and their dwelling places,

YÏ NYIY T'HE TS'HOM MË PAR SOLWA DEP
pray intensely to Guru Rinpoche without doubt.

ORGYEN JUNG WA ZHI YI LHA MOR CHEY
He is Padmasambhava, surrounded by the four element goddesses,

JUNG WA RANG SAR ZHI WAR T'HE TS'HOM MË
who will definitely pacify all dangers.

ORGYEN PEMA JUNG NAY LA SOL WA DEP
I pray to the Guru, Lotus Born.

SAM PA LHÜN GYIY DRUP PAR JIN GYIY LOB
May you fulfill our wishes spontaneously!

This prayer will definitely make a difference if you can repeat it at least 108 times.
-- Bhakha Tulku Rinpoche

From the "Seven Chapter Invocation to Guru Rinpoche," a Northern Terma of Rigdzin Gö Dem

http://www.vajrayana.org/teachers/lama- ... rinpoche1/

Lama Tharchin Rinpoche has suggested that we also say this powerful prayer for the ongoings in the Middle East that was written by His Eminence Chatral Rinpoche. We are so very fortunate to have all of these precious teachers here to help guide us through this difficult times.
May All Beings Benefit,
Kymberlee

http://www.palyulproductions.org/Prayer ... ar8x11.pdf
A Prayer To Avert Nuclear War
by Chatral Rinpoche

Namo Guru Ratnatraya!
To the Teacher and the Three Jewels, I bow.

True leader of the golden age - Crown of the Sakyas!
Second Buddha, Prince of Oddiyana, Lake-Born Vajra,
Bodhisattvas - eight closest spiritual heirs
High Nobles, Avilokitesvara and Manjushri,
Vajrapani and the rest!
Twenty-one Taras, Host of Noble Elders,
Root and lineage lamas, deities,
Peaceful and wrathful gods!
Dakinis in your three homes!
(the earth, the heavens and the emanated worlds!)
You who through wisdom or karma have become Defenders of the Doctrine!
Guardians of the Directions!
Seventy-five Glorious Protectors!
You who are clairvoyant, powerful, magical and mighty!
Behold and ponder the beings of this age of turmoil!

We are beings born at the sorry end of time;
An ocean of ill-effects overflow from our universally bad actions.
The forces of light flicker,
The forces of darkness, a demon army, inflames great and powerful men.
And they rise in conflict, armed with nuclear weapons
That will disintegrate the earth.
The weapon of perverse and errant intentions
Has unleashed the hurricane.
Soon, in an instant, it will reduce the world
And all those in it to atoms of dust.
Through this ill-omened devils' tool
It is easy to see, to hear and think about
Ignorant people, caught in a net of confusion and doubt,
Are obstinate and still refuse to understand.
It terrifies us just to hear about or to remember
This unprecedented thing.

The world is filled with uncertainty,
But there is no means of stopping it, nor place of hope,
Other than you, undeceiving Three Jewels and Three Roots,
(Buddhas, Teaching and Spiritual Community, Lama, Deity and
Dakini)
If we cry to you like children calling their mother and father,
If we implore you with this prayer,
Do not falter in your ancient vows!
Stretch out the lightning hand of compassion!
Protect and shelter us defenseless beings, and free us from fear!
When the mighty barbarians sit in council of war
- barbarians who rob the earth of pleasure and happiness
- barbarians who have wrong, rough, poisonous thoughts.
Bend their chiefs and lieutenants
To the side of peace and happiness!
Pacify on the spot, the armed struggle that blocks us!
Turn away and defeat the atomic weapons
Of the demons' messengers,
And by that power, make long the life of the righteous,
And spread the theory and practice of the doctrine
To the four corners of this great world!
Eliminate root, branch and leaf - even the names
Of those dark forces, human and non-human,
Who hate others and the teaching!
Spread vast happiness and goodness
Over this fragile planet!
Elevate it truly with the four kinds of glory!
And as in the golden age, with all strife gone,
Let us be busy only with the dance of pleasure, the dance of joy!
We pray with pure thoughts-
By the compassion of that ocean the three supreme refuges
And the power of the Realm of Truth;
The complete sublime truth,
Achieve the goal of this, our prayer
Magically, just as we have hoped and dreamed!

Translated from the Tibetan by Richard Kohn and Lama Tsedrup Tharchin

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 5:28 pm » by Eliakim

In your post the word 'unprecedented' was used and in recent days I was given a message about that. The first time the word 'unprecedented' had been used.

Lucid Dream of France
My ex-husband appeared to me in a dream with his blond hair and large smiling blue eyes. He looked happy. As far as I am aware Adam lives in France. Then I saw a row of heads on stakes and it looked like the French Revolution. I asked where? The reply was 'Gang warfare will erupt. Unprecedented'.

The play on words with 'unprecedented' and 'UN-presidented' did not miss my attention.

When man learns the romance of dance instead of how to fight. People change. However, as you witness on this forum many people would rather fight than dance together as an awesome team in unity of the good will to all men.

Only when people are sincere and ready to look within themselves, does REAL positive change come to be. It takes humility and courage for people to choose to heal themselves of their transgressions.

It is no longer appropriate for man to blame others. People have a choice to take responsibility and for every individual accountability as come whether they like it or not. Now humanity are being forced to face the stark realities that they have co-created, it is the spiritual law of cause and effect.

The truly righteous and holy ones will be safe, they will be led to where they must go. They will be divinely guided. For as the Christ said 'The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth'.

The old heaven and earth is passing away and we have to allow it to do so. Only then will humanity be ready to change its face, with a humble heart that is willing to do the will of God.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 5:45 pm » by Rahkriga

eliakim wrote:In your post the word 'unprecedented' was used and in recent days I was given a message about that. The first time the word 'unprecedented' had been used.

Lucid Dream of France
My ex-husband appeared to me in a dream with his blond hair and large smiling blue eyes. He looked happy. As far as I am aware Adam lives in France. Then I saw a row of heads on stakes and it looked like the French Revolution. I asked where? The reply was 'Gang warfare will erupt. Unprecedented'.

The play on words with 'unprecedented' and 'UN-presidented' did not miss my attention.

When man learns the romance of dance instead of how to fight. People change. However, as you witness on this forum many people would rather fight than dance together as an awesome team in unity of the good will to all men.

Only when people are sincere and ready to look within themselves, does REAL positive change come to be. It takes humility and courage for people to choose to heal themselves of their transgressions.

It is no longer appropriate for man to blame others. People have a choice to take responsibility and for every individual accountability as come whether they like it or not. Now humanity are being forced to face the stark realities that they have co-created, it is the spiritual law of cause and effect.

The truly righteous and holy ones will be safe, they will be led to where they must go. They will be divinely guided. For as the Christ said 'The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth'.

The old heaven and earth is passing away and we have to allow it to do so. Only then will humanity be ready to change its face, with a humble heart that is willing to do the will of God.

Upload to Disclose.tv

You do realize that you and me are NOT "the meek" right? We reap the benefits of those that oppress others. WE are the ones trashing this Earth. Think about all those tribes that havent had contact with main civilization...they ARE "the meek". They are NOT contributing to the madness in this world whatsoever

Initiate

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 6:59 pm » by Jeckk

rahkriga wrote:
eliakim wrote:In your post the word 'unprecedented' was used and in recent days I was given a message about that. The first time the word 'unprecedented' had been used.

Lucid Dream of France

Upload to Disclose.tv

You do realize that you and me are NOT "the meek" right? We reap the benefits of those that oppress others. WE are the ones trashing this Earth. Think about all those tribes that havent had contact with main civilization...they ARE "the meek". They are NOT contributing to the madness in this world whatsoever

The tribal people are sitting on their asses letting this happen are as responsible as the blind sheep workers of civilization. Being more in tune with nature doesn't make you any less responsible for what's happened to the world.