JAPAN TO DUMP 11K TONS OF RADIOACTIVE WATER INTO PACIFIC

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 5:59 pm » by Savwafair2012

:bang;

WE LIVE IN A RETARTED WORLD

11K tons more "low radioactive" water into the ocean. Don't know about you, but I'm not buying the "low" part since most of the radiation estimates have been wildly wrong. About the only thing I'm believing is that it will probably take decades to shut it all down.

http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... o-mar.jhtm
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 10:26 pm » by Whiteknight2000

SAV,

You should seriously do some research into radiation. There are place on earth with radiation above 200. And people that live there aren't getting sick at all, no cancel nothing. Simply natural radiation.

Second of all did you know that at the bottom of our oceans, there are natural volcanos happening???

Those natural volcanos release a VERY VERY poisonous gas in the oceans, and it has been doing so for billions of years. Has anyone died because of this? Has anyone died from drinking our water in the ocean? They may have got sick because of the salt. So no.

When they dip that radiation in the ocean they are diluting the radiation. Diluting it to very low levels. Low enough for very low detection.

If they are dumping it in the ocean they are doing it for a reason. Second of all if it was really that dangerous they probably would of stored it under ground.

The japanese are much smart compared to Americans. They know what they are doing. And they know how to stay calm even during tough times.

The Japanese needs people to be calm right now. Because what would happen if 30 million people panicked? That's right folks 30 Million people.

That's alot isn't it?
Last edited by Whiteknight2000 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 10:27 pm » by E6722maj

does this guy look calm?
reactors 5 and 6 now in trouble :top:
[youtube]-W7uGvW8xvY&feature=feedbul[/youtube]
whatever

Initiate

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 10:30 pm » by Whiteknight2000

There has only been 1 death so far due to radiation in Japan.

IF the radiation was that bad we would see atleast over 100 or even 1000 deaths.

All I see in these forums is nothing but fear monger posts. Mainstream media does it too.

I have only seen 2 youtube videos of people that Aren't japanese panicking. 2 people out of 30 million people.

The best way to survive is for people to be calm and feeling normal. As soon as panic, and anger kicks in blood presure rises.

You're more than likely to survive and not get sick when you are calm, happy, and healthy.

Thats proven by science.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 10:38 pm » by Jeckk

whiteknight2000 wrote:SAV,

You should seriously do some research into radiation. There are place on earth with radiation above 200. And people that live there aren't getting sick at all, no cancel nothing. Simply natural radiation.

Why not save us all the time and post links to such areas?

whiteknight2000 wrote:Second of all did you know that at the bottom of our oceans, there are natural volcanos happening???

Those natural volcanos release a VERY VERY poisonous gas in the oceans, and it has been doing so for billions of years. Has anyone died because of this? Has anyone died from drinking our water in the ocean? They may have got sick because of the salt. So no.

That does sound like a very similar scenario, but it isn't. Radiation doesn't act like any poisonous gas, they are apples and oranges. We really can't say with accuracy what damage the radiation will do to the ocean, so comparing it so another random event is meaningless.

whiteknight2000 wrote:When they dip that radiation in the ocean they are diluting the radiation. Diluting it to very low levels. Low enough for very low detection.

Okay so it isn't a major concern to us then. It still is a concern, especially considering how long this stuff lasts, and how YOUNG we are in our nuclear energy use.

whiteknight2000 wrote:If they are dumping it in the ocean they are doing it for a reason. Second of all if it was really that dangerous they probably would of stored it under ground.

Only they can't store it underground, because it would leak into fresh ground water.

whiteknight2000 wrote:The japanese are much smart compared to Americans. They know what they are doing. And they know how to stay calm even during tough times.

They get props for staying calm, but they definitely don't know what they're doing (and neither do we in terms of nuclear energy). If they knew what they were doing, this wouldn't have happened.

whiteknight2000 wrote:The Japanese needs people to be calm right now. Because what would happen if 30 million people panicked? That's right folks 30 Million people.

That's alot isn't it?

I agree, it would be a lot worse.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 10:44 pm » by Jeckk

whiteknight2000 wrote:There has only been 1 death so far due to radiation in Japan.

IF the radiation was that bad we would see atleast over 100 or even 1000 deaths.

All I see in these forums is nothing but fear monger posts. Mainstream media does it too.

I have only seen 2 youtube videos of people that Aren't japanese panicking. 2 people out of 30 million people.

The best way to survive is for people to be calm and feeling normal. As soon as panic, and anger kicks in blood presure rises.

You're more than likely to survive and not get sick when you are calm, happy, and healthy.

Thats proven by science.

I have two cousins from Tokyo, both have many friends in the hospital right now for radiation sickness. And Japanese people don't panic the way we would here. Japanese panic is "calmly get out". The days after this incident, the streets of Tokyo started getting less and less crowded, until now it went from being like Manhattan to Vancouver. All the youtube videos I've seen of people driving around in taxi's and going "look everything is fine" are filming a Tokyo at about 20-30% its normal population.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 10:47 pm » by Whiteknight2000

jeckk wrote:
whiteknight2000 wrote:There has only been 1 death so far due to radiation in Japan.

Thats proven by science.

I have two cousins from Tokyo, both have many friends in the hospital right now for radiation sickness. And Japanese people don't panic the way we would here. Japanese panic is "calmly get out". The days after this incident, the streets of Tokyo started getting less and less crowded, until now it went from being like Manhattan to Vancouver. All the youtube videos I've seen of people driving around in taxi's and going "look everything is fine" are filming a Tokyo at about 20-30% its normal population.

That is quite unfortunate. And I'm thinking it would take tokyo a long time to recover.

Until then a recovery must take place, and work needs to be done in order to make sure everyone is safe.

I hope that the western world can learn "Japanese calm" because whenever a crisis happens at the very least a lot more people would be safe, and people wouldn't resort to overbuying things.

My question is where did 60-70% of the japanese population go? Its an interesting question to ask because. in times of crisis they must have somewhere to be until everything cools down.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 10:54 pm » by Jeckk

whiteknight2000 wrote:
jeckk wrote:

Thats proven by science.

That is quite unfortunate. And I'm thinking it would take tokyo a long time to recover.

Until then a recovery must take place, and work needs to be done in order to make sure everyone is safe.

I hope that the western world can learn "Japanese calm" because whenever a crisis happens at the very least a lot more people would be safe, and people wouldn't resort to overbuying things.

My question is where did 60-70% of the japanese population go? Its an interesting question to ask because. in times of crisis they must have somewhere to be until everything cools down.

I can't speak for them all but I asked the same question myself. A lot left the country, a lot moved southwest with family, a lot are off to help those in need, or a lot are just staying home as much as they can. Not going about your normal daily business IS a form of panic, its just a much cleaner one than AHHHH LOOT LOOT RIOT RIOT.