Japanese TV confirms UFO crash off the coast of Okinawa

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:28 pm » by rebel44

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:30 pm » by Noentry

“It was like in the movies,” said the boy. “I couldn’t believe my eyes. I thought it was an airplane crashing into the water but it didn’t look like a normal plane. It was round on top and looked all metallic. It was very shiny and gave off red and green lights. I ran home as soon as it smashed into the water.”

According to Nippon Television, the Prime Minister of Japan, Yoshihiko Noda, has already been notified of the crash landing and is awaiting word from authorities about the events on Okinawa.

The Japanese Navy has already cordoned off the immediate vicinity of the crash and is preparing to send divers into the water to get a glimpse of the vessel and take photos for salvaging purposes. No doubt, the Navy will be heavily involved in bringing the UFO up from the depths of the ocean.

Brilliant first post.

Could be a meteor but until identified it is a UFO

rebel44 :hiho: to DTV
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:48 pm » by fatbastard2.0

This is the biggest bullshit Ive heard for quite sometime. It sounds worse than a Bruce Willis Holywood movie. "Don't worry, he'll save the world," he's already done it twice! Merry Xmas.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:53 pm » by 2020

Noentry wrote:
“It was like in the movies,” said the boy. “I couldn’t believe my eyes. I thought it was an airplane crashing into the water but it didn’t look like a normal plane. It was round on top and looked all metallic. It was very shiny and gave off red and green lights. I ran home as soon as it smashed into the water.”

According to Nippon Television, the Prime Minister of Japan, Yoshihiko Noda, has already been notified of the crash landing and is awaiting word from authorities about the events on Okinawa.

The Japanese Navy has already cordoned off the immediate vicinity of the crash and is preparing to send divers into the water to get a glimpse of the vessel and take photos for salvaging purposes. No doubt, the Navy will be heavily involved in bringing the UFO up from the depths of the ocean.

Brilliant first post.

Could be a meteor but until identified it is a UFO

rebel44 :hiho: to DTV brilliant post! with no links, video or otherwise to back up the claim, just a shitty wordpress site.
Last edited by 2020 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:53 pm » by Domeika

I think you've been punked. This is from the "about us" section from that site....

About Us

Inothernewz.com is devoted to bring our readers the gripping news stories they won’t read anywhere else. That’s because we make the breaking news…literally!

Our amazing staff of writers and contributors include eight Peabody Award winners, four Emmy Award winners, three Pulitzer Prize Award winners, two Nobel Peace Prize Award winners and a partridge in a pear tree. Wow!

If you believe all that bunk, Dear Reader, please feel free to contact us about prime oceanfront real estate in Nebraska. We’ll give you a sweetheart of a deal. Promise.

Our goal is to enlighten you, Dear Reader. And, perhaps, grab a few chuckles along the way.

Sincerely,

The Mastermind

Editor-In-Chief of Inothernewz.com

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:02 am » by Noentry

Come on people its his first post give him a break.
off course it is junk.

Still a great first post.

You actually went out of your ways to disprove it. :alien51:
I didnt even need to read it to know it is :bullshit:

Have a little fun once in a while.

2020 is that you Proto :lol:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:10 am » by The57ironman

:hiho: rebel44

..........seems legit....

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:16 am » by fatbastard2.0

OK. It's the second biggest piece of bullshit Ive heard for quite sometime. It sounds worse than a Bruce Willis Holywood movie. "Don't worry, he'll save the world," he's already done it twice! Merry Xmas. Great First Post...
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:27 am » by domdabears

fatbastard2.0 wrote:This is the biggest bullshit Ive heard for quite sometime. It sounds worse than a Bruce Willis Holywood movie. "Don't worry, he'll save the world," he's already done it twice! Merry Xmas.

Bruce Willis is the shit!

Die Hard! Can't fuck with John McClane.

Writer

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:36 am » by Azznerak the Black

I love how these intergalactic space-craft, piloted by advanced being, always seem to crash..........HA!!! Must be Asian aliens. :banana:

Next