jean dixons visions of antichrist,predictions,

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 2:46 pm » by Mediasorcerer

i dont kinda believe in an ante-christ,not the way the bible spills it anyhow,but came across this 1960,s betty who made a prediction way back when .after all,a comitted catholic,kinda says it all,[in the subconsciousness]
have a geezer.
link=
http://powerpointparadise.com/endworld/ ... andixn.htm
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

i don't believe this kind a stuff also, but this is interesting :look:

A child born somewhere in the Middle East shortly before 7:00 A.M. (EST) on February 5, 1962 will revolutionize the world. Before the close of this century, he will bring together all mankind in one all embracing faith. This will be the foundation of a new Christianity, with every sect and creed united through this man who will walk among the people to spread the wisdom of the almighty powers."

did you check the other predictions?

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 3:08 pm » by Mediasorcerer

no not yet,that is wat struk me,the above passage,she got a few right too apparently,its not easy predicting,you do misinterpret the symbolism,cos a lot of the time,its not spelled out for you,it comes as a series of almost like film rolls,or obscure images and themes,it takes a stroke of brilliance to figure it out,
sometimes it is literal,
anyone can tune in to the infinite consciousness if they want,dont take nothing special to do it,just the will and imagination.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 10:54 pm » by Eliakim

Jeane Dixon & the Jeane Dixon effect

She predicted there would be a cure for cancer in 1967.* She didn't foresee the rise of terrorism. She foresaw peace on earth by the year 2000.
http://www.skepdic.com/dixon.html

That says it all.

Writer

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 10:58 pm » by Hailwood6

There are many paths, how can you predict which one will be taken

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 am » by Govtslave

when I was a kid back in the 60's, my parents opened a small bookstore. They use to bring books home to read and I remember a couple of jean Dixon books. I found them interesting but didn't pay much attention to the things she was saying except for one that stuck with me because I thought it could never happen. She predicted that a Hollywood actor would become president of the U.S. and that he would be a very successful and respected president. Twenty years later, Ronald Reagan was elected and I remembered that prophecy by her. Don't know anything about the rest of her predictions but that one certainly came true.