Jerusalem, End Times Prophecy, Temple on the Mount

Writer

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 4:50 pm » by Hubaloo

I viewed a documentary style video either produced by the BBC or independently by the British journalist who is in it. I am pretty sure that I found it here, but can no longer find it (knew I should have saved it) I was wondering if anybody remembers this video and maybe still has it's whereabouts. It details the end times prophecy from evangelical perspectives and Judaic, explores Jerusalem, explores the group that wants to rebuild the temple on the mount where the dome of the rock is and even rides a long as they drive stones through the Islamic section and where of course they receive a negative reaction. Thanks.
No man is asked whether he will accept life. That is not the choice. You must take it. The only choice is how. It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society, and the best kind of revenge is, not to become like unto them.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 5:04 pm » by Savwafair2012

That damn Temple Mount / Dome of the Rock is this World's self destruct button and I sure as hell don't want to be here when some asshole pushes it

:peep:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 5:06 pm » by -Marduk-

savwafair2012 wrote:That damn Temple Mount / Dome of the Rock is this World's self destruct button and I sure as hell don't want to be here when some asshole pushes it

LMAO...nice sayin´ Sav!
:cheers:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 pm » by sockpuppet

savwafair2012 wrote:That damn Temple Mount / Dome of the Rock is this World's self destruct button and I sure as hell don't want to be here when some asshole pushes it

Couldn't have said it better..... :flop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 1:12 pm » by Eliakim

They have been told many times that if they rebuild the temple it fall down on their heads like the last two did.

We are the temple of the Living God.

They have also been told what God would like done with the mosque on the mount.