Jesse Jackson on Obama: 'Wanna Cut His Nuts Off"

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 4:40 pm » by Eldorado

Nope........I'm sending in a Million Men to handle the situation in DC........

I'm fueling a Convoy of Truckers on CB Radio..........

I'm getting The Four Horsemen.....The Outlaws, The Hell's Angels, The Pagans, and The Son's of Liberty to Ride and carry the message against the US and Israel.......

I'm taking command of my nation.........and my Republic will be formed...........we will be speaking to the United Nation's only.........I have direct connections through Amnesty International, and the UN Human Rights Watch in NYC, Geneva, and the Hague.......

Forming my German affiliations right now..........

They will not Tread On Me Again........

Nor will they be welcome in My People's lands.........you know who you are :top:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 4:46 pm » by Eldorado

I'm moving the IATSE into the mainstream industry to take control over the affairs of those who have been using this technology as a "Blue" Curtain of Silence......

There is a Secret Service Agent that has moved to Burlington.........

His name is Jeffrey Liu......LEW......(SP?).....he is a famous artist, and he obviously is here with a reason behind it.........

and the reason is Leahy........making his weekly calls to Benni.....as he dumbs down our culture, and makes us accept his form of resolution and bias..........

he's gone from the political spectrum.....as is Jeffords....the Military Advocate of the F-35 relocations to S.Burlington..........

they were warned once, and they were told to back off many times....they were publically shamed for their associations and they will be exposed as the political perverts that they are......

THE END
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Previous