Jesse Ventura is a sell out.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 5:44 pm » by Hackjames

nikonspotter wrote:I think he's doing a good job at making people aware that there is a secretive government.

but I hate him for being too commercial/macho/godlike. I really want to see whats going on behind the scene.

I, sometimes, find it very hard to watch his videos seriously. in a 40 minute episode you have 20 minutes quality information, the rest is just sensation.

If you look at how the cameraman films, how jesse keeps repeating things over and over, how obvious it is that his reactions are fake, the more doubts I begin to have.

He may be a navy seal and governor but he was also a wrestler......?? (he doesn't mention that, i know why lol)

But he DOES bring different perspective to the theories.

my conclusion :

Without the sensation / awesomeness, most people won't watch his series (too boring, etc...)
If he wasn't so famous in america, people will not believe him
In my point of view, he needs/wants to earn money so he can proceed with his work.
I still prefer to watch whistleblowers talk about the subject than him.

please watch this, this guy knows exaclty what I mean:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/fe0c63 ... se-ventura

If you want a greater context for the subjects on his show, look for it. It's over the top and sensational, like you said, but it has already been pointed out that it is a television show, so it needs to produce ratings. This show is about "conspiracies", so you could understand why it would be produced and marketed this way, as you also mentioned. My guess would be he understood that, and decided it was still worthwhile (I'm sure money factored in, too, but it does for everyone to some degree and that doesn't mean it was his main consideration). What is the "work" you think he needs money for, though?

The video was pretty obvious, I like funny or die sometimes but that was fairly uninspired. It is kind of funny that he was involved with "pro" wrestling, though. He's talked about it before and honestly, I can't really fault his rational. It was work, he had fun doing it. He calls it "theater", which is basically an acknowledgment that it's bullshit and not to be taken seriously. It would probably be fun, if you were already into bodybuilding, or running and jumping...whatever they do.

I reiterate, I would give Jesse Ventura a high-five.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 5:45 pm » by Troll2rocks

I aint got time to bleed

(Quote PREDATOR)
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 5:47 pm » by Hackjames

troll2rocks wrote:I aint got time to bleed

(Quote PREDATOR)

Thank you, well timed. ;]
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Writer

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 6:01 pm » by Thundercock

I think the bottom line is this. He might be selling out but I don't see anyone trying to knock his ass out of the arena in order to claim his thrown on broadcasted TV. At the very least, he's the recognizeable face which is getting the issues we frequently discuss on forums like this to the mainstream who might otherwise be waisting their time watching some total BS reality show like "Real Housewives of NJ". I think of it like this....A major network knocks on my door and is like: "Hey man. we're going to give you an ass ton of cash to do what you normally do...only in front of our cameras for our televised production. What do ya say?" I wouldn't say no and I don't think anyone with any business sense would either. You mean I'm going to get paid to work on my hobbies and I don't have to show up for my crappy 9 to 5. YUP, where do I sign up?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 9:44 pm » by Noetic

OK but what do you think about the fact that he is on illuminati controlled msm exposing the liiuminati? why would they shoot themselves in the foot like that? what is there to gain from this? we all acknowledge that it is great that somebody on msm is talking about this but don't miss the forest for the trees.
patent pending lol

Writer

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 10:03 pm » by Plh74

I have to agree with a thought someone expressed earlier in the forum DTA, don't trust anyone. While I do watch Jesse Ventura's show and many other shows, I take all of them with a grain of salt, and believe every subject they cover is something I need to research more. Along with DTA, I also believe in "Never Trust One Source" I am not sure what Jesse Ventura's role is in the grand scheme of things, if he is a puppet or a concerned citizen fighting for the truth and I will never know, like everyone else I can only have an opinion. One thing I do know I respect the man for one thing, he stepped down his office and politics to take care of his wife when she was ill, if this is an indication of his character maybe he is not the puppet I think he is.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 10:12 pm » by Harryjackson

Yes he is a Roman. No doubt about that.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 10:21 pm » by Ironshroom

noetic wrote:OK but what do you think about the fact that he is on illuminati controlled msm exposing the liiuminati? why would they shoot themselves in the foot like that? what is there to gain from this? we all acknowledge that it is great that somebody on msm is talking about this but don't miss the forest for the trees.

i think you're giving TPTB too much credit, not everyone is a dis-info agent or untrustworthy. sometimes it's just regular people working for a mega corporation making a small amount of money from an obscure audience. and sometimes politicians that don't last long are honest people trying to affect positive change.

my grandmother was living in Italy during WW2 then later moved to canada, to judge her as an enemy or spy just based on her roots is a little knee-jerk. similar to what you're doing with JV. judge the man on his accomplishments or deeds, not on where hes been and your perceived status of said organizations.

it's good to question everything and not take anyone's word, but i get the feeling you detest people like pindz (who gobble up anything that fits their paradigm) so you swing too far to the other side. in other words throwing out the baby with the bathwater. it's good to be skeptical but IMO it's more important to be honest with yourself.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 10:30 pm » by Elhoff

Perhaps it is the media who is only interested in him when there is a book or show. Trouble is they interview him and regret it soon after because of what he has to say. Who would you rather have a showboat like Nancy Pelosi and accept the communist party like good little children?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 11:33 pm » by Noetic

but why would they shoot themselves in the foot like this? illuminati controlled msm usually suppresses this kind of stuff,take for example the documentary "conspiracy of silence" which was made and meant to be aired then it was canceled at the last minute in order keep the masses uninformed.But now all of a sudden they want to expose themselves,or should I say allow themselves to be exposed on their own airwaves?

in case you haven't seen "conspiracy of silence here it is.

[googlevideo]866739408240639313#[/googlevideo]

here is another great documentary that I'm pretty sure was also pulled right before air-date,"hacking democracy"

[googlevideo]7926958774822130737#[/googlevideo]

these are shows that were also made for illuminati controlled msm and at the last minute they were pulled from broadcast,yet they allow jv to be aired.
That is a huge red-flag right there.if your going to follow somebody be sure to pay attention to where your being led and what is the motive to go there,and remember always follow the money.
patent pending lol

PreviousNext