Jesse Ventura is a sell out.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:52 am » by Stophaarp

megame23 wrote:nice stophaarp :) Notice the SUN above the shield? all about the sun worship/gnosticism

And my vote is Jesse can be over the top, but hes one of the good guys.

Yeah, I agree.. the segments where they are discussing known information are obviously scripted, but all the information is there and can be personally researched. I think they are just taking the time to present it in a fashion that is more user friendly, and TV friendly. If they went out all free speech and guns blaring ( metaphorically), i don't think they'd have a network for very long.
http://atmospherepunch.blogspot.com Blog
http://whatsherfacephoto.weebly.com Portfolio

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:55 am » by Stophaarp

And on a personal note. If I could get my hands on those FUCKERS from plum island, well.. let's just say I wouldn't be so nice.

When my little sister was 4, she got lime disease so bad her balljoints in her hips rotated so badly that her feet pointed in dramatically for years, and caused her great pain and embarrassment. only through years of my family helping her walk properly did her feet turn the way they are supposed to. She's 20 now, and in wonderful health, thankfully. But it never leaves you, and she's still in pain during low pressure systems, like they were broken. -punches plum island in the fucking face-

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 7:04 am » by Megame23

stophaarp wrote:And on a personal note. If I could get my hands on those FUCKERS from plum island, well.. let's just say I wouldn't be so nice.

When my little sister was 4, she got lime disease so bad her balljoints in her hips rotated so badly that her feet pointed in dramatically for years, and caused her great pain and embarrassment. only through years of my family helping her walk properly did her feet turn the way they are supposed to. She's 20 now, and in wonderful health, thankfully. But it never leaves you, and she's still in pain during low pressure systems, like they were broken. -punches plum island in the fucking face-

sorry mate,

It pisses me off so much now seeing people with terrible diseases like cancer, things I know wouldn't be nearly as common if these Illuminati bastards weren't poisoning us. The suffering in this world should not be so vast, these bastards hold all the power and wealth and they use it to beat down humanity. They wont win, when the people see what they have done...

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -Henry Ford
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Writer

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 9:32 am » by Edpotk

stophaarp wrote:And on a personal note. If I could get my hands on those FUCKERS from plum island, well.. let's just say I wouldn't be so nice.

I am lucky I never got Lyme disease. I grew up in East Lyme, Ct. were Lyme disease originated. When I was a kid I was in the woods all the time with my friends. Glad your sister is doing better.

As far as Jessy goes, he is doing a good job. You have to keep in mind he is retired and his family is in Mexico so of coarse that is where he is going to spend his time. Can you blame him? He's like 60 he doesn't have allot of time left.
"I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
THOMAS JEFFERSON

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 9:51 am » by Aardvaaks

Any airplay is good in my mind bringing to the attention of the masses the more conjectual subject matter out there in bucketloads, Go Jesse Go :flop:

And he was a hero in Predator.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:20 pm » by Stophaarp

Hah thanks guys.

We've got alot of hard work ahead of us, to clean our governments, no our entire existance, of the scum practices that have been so ingrained by thousands of years of secret societies of men.

We don't even realise it, but the false polarity our entire world is based on, ( Men, don't be offended) has completely skewed the world into the mess it is in now. Every one of our traditions, our business practices, our wars, our technology, our diseases, is all manufactured out of the minds of men, for thousands of years, and has created a world that emulates the traits of men. Not saying this is a bad thing, but there is a reason our world is based on polarities... And this one has created a system of living that is based on, needing money, needing popularity, needing good looks, instead of emphasis on learning for the sake of all, being for the sake of all, being healthy and keeping your world heallthy.... Women must be beautiful ( the media is horrible... Body image problems in girls and women has almost TRIPLED since television became an every household thing), men can sleep with who ever they want. and for a long time, women didn't even have basic rights. It's funny that as women gained the right to own property and vote, alot of the secrets started coming out in a faster rate then ever before. Think there's a corrolation? I think it's that the wives of the men in the secret societies finally got sick of it and started spilling the few things they knew, which opened the flood gates.

I suppose it wasn't just women's rights, it was the entire rights movement that started it. The decline of the white mans power. The uprising of new ideals, peace and a desire for equality stronger than ever before.

I know I'm ranting, this is my first real post since I woke up, and i'm still sleepy eyed. But it becomes more apparent to me every day that if women had been less repressed, things would be much, much different. Maybe this is because I am a girl, i guess it's just my opinion... but I definately think there's much truth in it.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:23 pm » by Drjones

I forgot to mention i found the whole lyme disease being a manufactured bio-weapon entirely plausible, it felt right to me that this is where lyme disease came from, a lab, not from nature, also when you consider how debilitating the condition is,how extreme, it fit's the bill....imo

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 12:20 am » by Heinousone

irnbru wrote:The only time you see him is when he's promoting something. Why doesn't he run for office or help create a third party to vote? He doesn't really care he's making fortunes with his TV and book deals and then fucking off to Mexico for six months.

Actually now he is hitting the scene heavily. In one day I saw him on all three cable news outlets. On all of them he seemed to have the same talking points and he even alluded to a possible Presidential Run.

As far as pushing a third party, on each show he advocated the abolishment of all parties stating that any third party would have to allow itself to be corrupted to be able to get anything done in the current system. I would say he has already moved beyond your position and he is right on.

Look at the timing of it all. When he was governor the Minnesota legislature was evenly split down the middle and he was able to work with them to bring Minnesota back into the black to the point that it built up a very large Surplus. Then as a Statesman he stepped away from office when he easily could have won another term.

Now, you look at what most Americans hate about our current powerwielders. They wont leave office and so become corrupt inside that little bubble called Washington DC. They cannot seem to work together across the aisle at all and no one from that system is going to be seen by either side in a way in which working together will be allowed.

People will see Jesse Ventura as a guy who isnt going to go in there and pussyfoot around or play political games. During the next Presidential Election its likely we will have an evenly split Congress and we will need someone who will be able to ride that type of situation.

In my opinion he is situated better then any other American to take advantage of the trends as well as what the political situation in washington will be when it comes to Circus that is the presidential election.

He is also the one that has been successful with a tv show called Conspiracy Theory. That is what got him to the table. At CNN, Fox Business and MSNBC he is now being treated as a media darling not an outsider. Those companies know where the trend is going as far as popular opinion and they are jumping on the Jesse Ventura bandwagon. That guy has a clear shot to the Presidency and when you see him delivering talking points then it becomes obvious to me he IS in the game.

You will likely see Jesse Ventura running for President as an Independent.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 12:27 am » by Heinousone

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Back to back to back interviews all just like three days ago. Notice the talking points in all three and notice the friendliness towards Jesse that borders on adoration?

No one challenges him anymore, they adore him. They all want to be his friend, that only happens for a reason.

Jesse may be surfing now but that's because he knows his surfing time is going to be limited in the near future.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 9:40 pm » by Djpakkal

Jesse also has a family and a life. Exposing conspiracies is not his ONLY purpose. No one person is going to do it ALL.

The real question is, rather than criticizing how little others are doing, what are YOU doing to change things???????
[/quote]

Finaly a smart one !!! :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

PreviousNext