Jesse Ventura is a sell out.

Writer

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 12:26 am » by Irnbru

Up until recently I thought this guy was legit and could actually get the wheels going on a movement to start big changes but now I have to question him.

Ive watched him closely read his books and enjoy his TV show but what has become apparent is the guy is a sell out. Only when he is promoting a book or his TV show is when we see him. He comes on Larry King or any other news/radio show and says a few controversial lines to get interest in whatever he's promoting and that's it.
He then disappears for a few months and only when he has something new to promote is when we see him.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 12:32 am » by Gbrown

He selling and promoting good books and truth stories!

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 12:34 am » by Mayafan

jesse ventura is the man

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 12:37 am » by Muchtyman

irnbru wrote:Up until recently I thought this guy was legit and could actually get the wheels going on a movement to start big changes but now I have to question him.

Ive watched him closely read his books and enjoy his TV show but what has become apparent is the guy is a sell out. Only when he is promoting a book or his TV show is when we see him. He comes on Larry King or any other news/radio show and says a few controversial lines to get interest in whatever he's promoting and that's it.
He then disappears for a few months and only when he has something new to promote is when we see him.

What was the clincher for you . Any particular point ?

.................. :lol:

Just saw your screen name ........... :cheers:

Writer

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 12:46 am » by Irnbru

With his reputation and his political experience he could do a hell of a lot more. His shows take us to the tip of the iceberg with no conclusion. If he was any threat at all he'd be taken out.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 12:53 am » by Muchtyman

irnbru wrote:With his reputation and his political experience he could do a hell of a lot more. His shows take us to the tip of the iceberg with no conclusion. If he was any threat at all he'd be taken out.

Given the hostility to anybody even expousing a different viewpoint to the status quo on msm in the US , I think he's doing a fkn good job ........

ps ...................... :hiho:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 1:00 am » by Truthseekerx

irnbru wrote:Up until recently I thought this guy was legit and could actually get the wheels going on a movement to start big changes but now I have to question him.

Jesse also has a family and a life. Exposing conspiracies is not his ONLY purpose. No one person is going to do it ALL.

The real question is, rather than criticizing how little others are doing, what are YOU doing to change things???????
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 1:04 am » by Muchtyman

truthseekerx wrote:

Jesse also has a family and a life. Exposing conspiracies is not his ONLY purpose. No one person is going to do it ALL.

The real question is, rather than criticizing how little others are doing, what are YOU doing to change things???????

Sic him ............... :cheers:

............................ :lol:

Writer

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 1:53 am » by Irnbru

The only time you see him is when he's promoting something. Why doesn't he run for office or help create a third party to vote? He doesn't really care he's making fortunes with his TV and book deals and then fucking off to Mexico for six months.

Writer

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 1:56 am » by Irnbru

muchtyman wrote:
truthseekerx wrote:

Sic him ............... :cheers:

............................ :lol:

Read two of your post and understood nothing you have written. I just see pictures of and sentences that don't mean shit.

Next