Jesse Ventura Releases Statement on Sandy Hook Shooting

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 1:22 pm » by Mozi!!a

http://www.jesseventura.net/2013/01/17/ ... alse-flag/

Jesse Ventura just released the following statement on his Facebook page:

“I don’t see enough evidence to think Sandy Hook was a false flag operation. This is more of a tragic event turned into political opportunity than it is a staged event.

Was there investigative bungling and the sensationalist media reporting unverified stories? Yes.
Was there confusion and were facts lost and gained in that confusion? Yes.
Are there people, even witnesses, looking for their 30 seconds in the spotlight? Yes.
Are there individuals and institutions using and shaping this event for their own political agendas? Yes, and we must keep a very watchful eye on those institutions to keep them from twisting the facts of this event.

Sadly, everything I mentioned above can, when taken out of context, make one think manipulation is afoot.

Most chaotic events can come across that way. In examining the event, I don’t see government hands at work mainly because they would have covered their tracks better. We can’t expect them to pull off elaborately planned hoaxes while at the same time leaving behind so many easy “smoking guns” for us to find.

It took years for independent investigators to uncover JFK. It took years for us to begin scratching out the truth about 9/11. Those of us who study real history, not state sanctioned history, can very easily become just as close minded and biased for conspiracy as those who stand in our way and refuse to accept the truth about our government and the people running it.

It’s very easy to fall into that trap, especially when knowing how much of our history and world events are not what they appear to be. So please, do not immediately jump up and yell “Fire!” just because someone makes a Youtube video. Research, research, research. You only hurt our cause by promoting false conspiracies and crackpot agendas.

Much like the Birther conspiracy, I am starting to think that a lot of the so called “evidence” of conspiracy coming out about Sandy Hook is designed and fabricated to make us “conspiracy theorists”, us truth seekers, look foolish. Why? So that when good people argue against the destruction of our Second Amendment they can easily be painted with the “crackpot” brush.

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 1:57 pm » by CodeChief

He has to be careful now he may run for president in 2016. I can understand that.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

sound thinking though
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 3:32 pm » by Spikey

Yes, all things being equal, it is sound thinking from JV.

But, all things are not equal are they.

The government, or indeed other very large institutions that have access to almost unlimited resources of money, people, and so on, can draw upon those resources and use them against us, who individually at least, have very limited resources...obviously, things are not equal.

In other words...such is the scope of the US government's access, that in a false flag event...let's call it a 'hypothetical mass shooting event' for example, they would have access to the best of the best tacticians, psychologists and propaganda experts.

They would expect a backlash of sorts, or at least heavy suspicion and scrutiny from the unblinkered among us and so would make the determination that unless the FF event was totally watertight (and nothing usually is, we're all human) we and people like us would almost certainly discover the flaw or flaws...the best possible solution therefore, in terms of both covering any potential flaws and introducing elements of heavy doubt is to introduce such flaws DELIBERATELY.

JV said it himself...the government wouldn't make so many obvious errors, and so this couldn't possibly be an orchestrated FF event for political ends.

See how effective psychology can be?

It's the same tactic, albeit modified, as weaving elements of truth in a complicated lie...when the elements of truth are identified and paraded for all to see, it adds a lot of credibility to the complex lie.

Same thing happens when you introduce inconsistencies in FF events...it's the inconsistencies that cast serious doubt, in the event itself.

It's very effective, and much more complex than my laymans brain can adequately explain..they have the experts remember.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 5:38 pm » by Tntbw

Mob 2,0 wrote:It’s very easy to fall into that trap, especially when knowing how much of our history and world events are not what they appear to be. So please, do not immediately jump up and yell “Fire!” just because someone makes a Youtube video. Research, research, research. You only hurt our cause by promoting false conspiracies and crackpot agendas.

Much like the Birther conspiracy, I am starting to think that a lot of the so called “evidence” of conspiracy coming out about Sandy Hook is designed and fabricated to make us “conspiracy theorists”, us truth seekers, look foolish. Why? So that when good people argue against the destruction of our Second Amendment they can easily be painted with the “crackpot” brush.

While I agree with these statements JV made, I think he needs to take a good long look at what damage he is doing to "our cause". Whether my opinion of him is fair or not, he always comes off sounding like a fighter who took one too many punches to the head. Maybe that is the perception that is intended, in order to make the rest of us sound stupid for believing in conspiracies. The man got famous by his involvement in pro wrestling, the most fake sport on the planet, just saying...

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 5:58 pm » by Noentry

I always liked JV.

As far as I can see he is bang on.

Until I see some type of evidence, which no one can provide.
It is how Jesse said it is.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 6:06 pm » by domdabears

Waste of time if he ran for President.

I don't see enough evidence either.

What I do see is the anti-gun people exploiting the death of children to get what they want.

Just as bad.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 6:12 pm » by Noentry

domdabears wrote:Waste of time if he ran for President.

I don't see enough evidence either.

What I do see is the anti-gun people exploiting the death of children to get what they want.

Just as bad.

Yeah that is just low.
Exploiting the deaths off children makes me :hell:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 9:59 pm » by mediasorcery

Spikey wrote:Yes, all things being equal, it is sound thinking from JV.

But, all things are not equal are they.

The government, or indeed other very large institutions that have access to almost unlimited resources of money, people, and so on, can draw upon those resources and use them against us, who individually at least, have very limited resources...obviously, things are not equal.

In other words...such is the scope of the US government's access, that in a false flag event...let's call it a 'hypothetical mass shooting event' for example, they would have access to the best of the best tacticians, psychologists and propaganda experts.

They would expect a backlash of sorts, or at least heavy suspicion and scrutiny from the unblinkered among us and so would make the determination that unless the FF event was totally watertight (and nothing usually is, we're all human) we and people like us would almost certainly discover the flaw or flaws...the best possible solution therefore, in terms of both covering any potential flaws and introducing elements of heavy doubt is to introduce such flaws DELIBERATELY.

JV said it himself...the government wouldn't make so many obvious errors, and so this couldn't possibly be an orchestrated FF event for political ends.

See how effective psychology can be?

It's the same tactic, albeit modified, as weaving elements of truth in a complicated lie...when the elements of truth are identified and paraded for all to see, it adds a lot of credibility to the complex lie.

Same thing happens when you introduce inconsistencies in FF events...it's the inconsistencies that cast serious doubt, in the event itself.

It's very effective, and much more complex than my laymans brain can adequately explain..they have the experts remember.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :flop: :cheers:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 10:49 pm » by Naranja

I told u he couldnt be trusted he is controlled opposition we have vet notseen anu dead bodies and all the actors how do he explain that dont trust tis Guy just because he seems cool look at his show one major face palm after Another soon hell bw Selling u 911 wasnt a false flag and When hes president Italien Will be like in that Movie idiocrazy

Next