Jesse Ventura's American Conspiracies

Initiate

PostSat Mar 20, 2010 1:15 am » by Baboogdi

I just picked up Ventura's new book and after reading the first few pages it seems like it's going to be a good one. If you like his style I recommend you get it.

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 20, 2010 1:18 am » by Slith

Anyone that speaks his/her mind is cool with me. We may not always agree, but we all have opinions. And they are relevant to us. This is what matters

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Initiate

PostSat Mar 20, 2010 1:22 am » by Baboogdi

In the foreward, the foreward mind you, he's already strongly implied the Bush's were involved in murder and the rest. You gotta love him.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 20, 2010 1:22 am » by Lucidlemondrop

I would prefer he make some more on the road investigative shows than read a book by him.

His opinion is just that as far as I am concerned whereas him doing the interviews and group discussions live was pretty cool.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSat Mar 20, 2010 1:26 am » by Baboogdi

I get the feeling the book was done with as much research or more than the tv show. I'll let you know as I progress with it.

Writer

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 2:33 pm » by Harryparry

Ventura for President.

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 3:09 pm » by TheDuck

I almost wanted to get that book myself, seems like a n interesting read...I still might.

Here's somethin'

A father was watching his little girl playing in their garden and thought to himself how innocent and pure his little girl was. tears formed in his eyes as he thought about her seeing the wonders of nature through such innocent eyes.

Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention. He noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.

'Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?' she asked. 'They're mating,' her father replied.

'What do you call the spider on top?' she asked.

'That's a Daddy Longlegs,' her father answered.

So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?' the little girl asked.

As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question he replied 'No dear. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs.'

The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped the spiders flat, saying, 'Well, we're not having any of that brokeback mountain shit in our garden..." :cheers:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 2:55 am » by Baboogdi

The book is an enjoyable read. I like Ventura's style and think he may get some answers if he lives long enough.