Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 1:04 am » by The57ironman

.....12 minute highlight vid

Upload to Disclose.tv

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 7:45 pm » by The57ironman

.......full episode..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 8:40 pm » by Mep630

I considered that last interview, pretty much full alien disclosure.

seems like that guy is the man who knows about space, when the US government just directs you to his company. Not to mention he is building a space station....

add in the problems with NASA and the rover missions, as far a new security clearance, etc, it should be a no brainer what this guys answer really means.

then he even references an incident where aliens killed people.

You wanted to know, now you know. ET is real, and from the sounds of this guy, ET is on earth too.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 9:27 pm » by just_the_flu

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff.

This is the first show I've seen where they try bullshit like showing alein spacecraft and fake radio shit in the car. I felt an electrostatic charge in my leg. I used to like the show until they began adding fake crap.
They are starting to stretch like Ancient Aliens. :bullshit:

I will continue to view until it gets too ridiculous. I want your take on it.

I live in Las Vegas and worked for Robert Bigelow as Maintenance Supervisor at his Budget Suites empire. I was over 12 properties totaling thousands of rooms. I never met him.

i agree with you when you say stretching and adding fake crap, making it dramatized a bit. I admit it would be hard to do a series like this and keep it fresh with content... but that takes away from credibility imo when u start adding fillers.

i actually stopped watching after he jumped back over fence (i had to tend to baby and had no interest in picking up where i left off :p).
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 4:10 pm » by The57ironman

......talking about Bigelow Aerospace.... :mrcool:

Published on Dec 8, 2012 by AlienScientist
My response to Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Season 3 Skinwalker episode. AlienScientist teams up with Area 51 Insider Edgar Fouche and UFO Research expert Dan Benkert to bring you the most in-depth analysis you will find anywhere on the internet.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBhPSQc3 ... e=g-subs-u

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 4:30 pm » by Spock

just_the_flu wrote:

This is the first show I've seen where they try bullshit like showing alein spacecraft and fake radio shit in the car. I felt an electrostatic charge in my leg. I used to like the show until they began adding fake crap.

I live in Las Vegas and worked for Robert Bigelow as Maintenance Supervisor at his Budget Suites empire. I was over 12 properties totaling thousands of rooms. I never met him.

i agree with you when you say stretching and adding fake crap, making it dramatized a bit. I admit it would be hard to do a series like this and keep it fresh with content... but that takes away from credibility imo when u start adding fillers.

i actually stopped watching after he jumped back over fence (i had to tend to baby and had no interest in picking up where i left off :p).

I'm sorry, could you point me in the direction of proof that those were staged events during that show? I must have missed those headlines.

And if you can't, and you're only going on assumption, then these statements say a lot more about you, then they do about that episode.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 4:32 pm » by Spock

Hr2burn wrote:Funny you bring it up, I thought that was the best Conspiracy Theroy thus far. I don't think the digitally distorted radio signal sounded fake, perhaps their take on the words coming through. What Sean Stone felt I can't say either way but jumping that fence and walking in took some balls and just knowing the situation you're in would be enough to make you freak out and run out. Either way it wasn't as boring as many of his episodes are. I enjoyed it!

Exactly my sentiments towards that episode.

George Knapp has been studying SWR for years now too.

Truly one of the mysterious places in the U.S. along with the Gilliland ranch in Washington with the constant stream of night time UFOs.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:09 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Spock wrote:
just_the_flu wrote:

I'm sorry, could you point me in the direction of proof that those were staged events during that show? I must have missed those headlines.

And if you can't, and you're only going on assumption, then these statements say a lot more about you, then they do about that episode.

First 10:40

Spock ask for glasses for Christmas

@1:04 UFO's shown
@1:26 Fake aliens shown
@1:29 More fake UFO's
@4:36 More fake aliens shown
@6:26 More fake aliens shown
@7:37-7:44 Fake UFO shown raising and turning
@7:53 Another fake UFO shown
@7:56 Another fake UFO shown
@7:59 Fake space stations shown
@8:38 A Fake alien hand shown
@8:39 Another fake UFO shown
@8:49 Fake shapeshifting witch shown
@9:02 Another fake alein shown
@10:40 Another fake alien shown

Add the fake radio shit in the car and the lie that something affected his leg. (no proof but I'd bet big on it)

I never said staged you did, I said fake added BS! FYI
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:33 pm » by Spock

So, you have no proof. Just assumption. Thanks for clarifying your position baseless.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:41 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Spock wrote:So, you have no proof. Just assumption. Thanks for clarifying your position baseless.

Yes I have proof that all those shown UFO's and Aliens are FAKE. So STFU and put your milk and cookies out for Santa because you can't prove he does not exist either........ :bang;
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

PreviousNext