Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff.

This is the first show I've seen where they try bullshit like showing alein spacecraft and fake radio shit in the car. I felt an electrostatic charge in my leg. I used to like the show until they began adding fake crap.
They are starting to stretch like Ancient Aliens. :bullshit:

I will continue to view until it gets too ridiculous. I want your take on it.

I live in Las Vegas and worked for Robert Bigelow as Maintenance Supervisor at his Budget Suites empire. I was over 12 properties totaling thousands of rooms. I never met him.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 4:14 am » by Hr2burn

Funny you bring it up, I thought that was the best Conspiracy Theroy thus far. I don't think the digitally distorted radio signal sounded fake, perhaps their take on the words coming through. What Sean Stone felt I can't say either way but jumping that fence and walking in took some balls and just knowing the situation you're in would be enough to make you freak out and run out. Either way it wasn't as boring as many of his episodes are. I enjoyed it!
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:16 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Hr2burn wrote:Funny you bring it up, I thought that was the best Conspiracy Theroy thus far. I don't think the digitally distorted radio signal sounded fake, perhaps their take on the words coming through. What Sean Stone felt I can't say either way but jumping that fence and walking in took some balls and just knowing the situation you're in would be enough to make you freak out and run out. Either way it wasn't as boring as many of his episodes are. I enjoyed it!

Hollywood Sells!
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:53 am » by Kinninigan

I liked the show, and it should be on youtube soon, i will post it if no one else does!

skinwalker ranch always compelled me...
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 10:10 am » by Chronicnerd

Well... the radio and the lights I have no idea about...you have to take into consideration all information presented...

As an example...Bigelow Aerospace does exist:
http://bigelowaerospace.com/

And it does have that funny alien looking logo... but is that enough to be convinced?

Hardly... but what about the whole government pointing to Bigelow Aerospace to handle "UFO Reports?"

http://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/publications/atpubs/ATC/atc0908.html

Ok... check...

Wait...but what about their space station?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigelow_Commercial_Space_Station

Ok... check...

So... now you have to look at all information presented...

Mr Bigelow was a low rent motel chain owner, and he made a good chunk of change with his motel chains... good chunk of change...

But then we got this whole Skywalker ranch thing...and Bigelow putting a big wad of cash into researching the property for 8 years... until the "so called" incident... Bigelow Aerospace is just over 1 decade old...and was formed shortly after the incident...

Now... Bigelow Aerospace works closely with not just the U.S. Government... but *many governments* and private corporations/entities wishing to have access to his technologies and ability to provide a space station...off of the planet Earth...

I don't know...

It would seem that for someone who was a hotel/motel owner to suddenly jump into Aerospace Engineering shortly after doing "Alien/UFO research" with the "best and brightest" minds he could employ at the time (remember...at that time he was only worth just shy of a billion net worth)...

It seems odd...

The fact that we have companies like Lockheed Martin and Halliburton who have handled some of the U.S.'s most top secret designs and deployments of air,ground, sea, and space technologies...

It seems very odd that someone like Mr. Bigelow would be the "go to guy" for the U.S. Government's handling of reported "UFO" sightings...

Not to mention his company is the only one with the right to bring weapons into space...

At a *very* minimum...there is something not right about all of this...

Especially...since they are picking up the slack for our government's seemingly lack of interest in space exploration...

Finally, it is worth to note that a privately held company has to disclose no information to any individual as there are no rules that force any privately held corporation to divulge any form of information without some form of court order...and then you got to have patience and lots of $$ to do that...and the U.S. Government...can wipe their hands clean of that whole "alien" thing...

Well...think about it... you want information about UFO sightings? U.S. Government can now point you to Bigelow...and Bigelow can tell you to blow...and get a court order...and then...money...and time...

Of course...this one bit of information is just one piece to many curious details about his operation...of which there are *many* very interesting possibilities...

While the Ventura show might have added additional "drama" or "simulated" lights...which they are a TV show...not news...but TV show reporting "conspiracy theories"... I am sure there was someone in the chain of that whole cluster that made the call to add "more exciting elements" to the show...

All public popularity results in the public casting the entity in question into a specific "box"...if they don't fit the parameters of this "box"...then the public stops watching/paying attention...and the entity in question no longer becomes popular...so the entity in question can chose to keep the "popularity" factor alive and possibly add some smoke and mirrors...but still convey information that otherwise you might never have heard about (unless you comb sites like these every day)...

I would cut Ventura a bit of slack and possibly look into what it is he is pointing out...most of which...is true...and disturbing to say the least.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 8:50 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Nice reply Chronicnerd :flop:

Well thought out and impressive.

:cheers:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:22 pm » by Blotto

about the radio thing, my first thought was , that the guide in the back, just had some fancy gadget on him that interfered with the car radio, after all he makes a living out of taking people on tours of the ranch location, what better way to sell it to your customers, kind of give them the experience they are looking for , send them away happy and they will tell they're friends , thus creating more business for themselves.

i could be completely wrong mind you, but that was just a gut feeling i got. it did have a kind of staged feel to it, either the guide or the jesse vetura show. as the guide didn't seem to shocked by it.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:52 pm » by Spock

This turned out to be one of, if not the, most interesting episodes he's done. I've always been fascinated with Skinwalker Ranch.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 11:14 pm » by Flecktarn

same for me this place fascinates me ,to much weirdness happens here for it to be nothing ,the guy has ex special forces working for him also witch is interesting in non body guarding roles ,and that makes me wonder why
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 12:17 am » by Ufosarus

yeah just watched it :nails: very interesting, that dude is hidding some dark secrets for sure!

Next