Jesse Ventura Sues the TSA!

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 pm » by Unitb166er

Thank you Lordblake7 for not acting like a compliant resource and for acting like a thinking feeling sovereign human!

:clapper:

The criminalized system hates it when we act all independent and free.

I hope they throw out the case :flop:

and for any others who don't like being scanned and groped like farmed animals....

Thank you!

Your a diamond in a sea of Zircons!!
Designed To Give A Damn!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 pm » by Allreadydead

See also:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/jesse-ventura-sues-the-tsa-t41759.html

Maybe a mod can merge the threads?

At last, someone is going to tackle the monster using it's own weapon - the law! :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:26 pm » by Will69ease

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:37 pm » by Funnyman46

I wonder what would happen if someone who was requested to go through a scanner just started taking off thier clothes with the comment, "Do I have to be scanned now?" or "Would you check my lungs for any signs of cancer" or "I lost a hampster last night, can you see it in there anywhere?"
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:41 pm » by TheDuck

:flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:55 pm » by Djpakkal

love that guy >< , good now everybody else put a complain against it and you'll have a case ...
Did you guys saw that vid from the 5year old kid that got arrested by those scumbags ???
Do you see now why there was a bombing in rusia yesterday ... TSA Fals flag huh huh someone ???

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:01 pm » by Samkenman

1. Ex Navy SEAL, 2. Former Pro Wrestler, 3. Former Movie star, 4. Former Governor, & 5. Host his own TV Cable Show......

If anyone has earned a "free pass" it's Jesse.....Just let the man pass already....its not like we don't know who he is or where he has been...I think the TSA has stepped in a big pile of Sh** this time. Jesse could turn this law suit in to a world wide media circus in a heart beat. & he's got the money to back it all up.

Wait...I know...Lets get Jesse back in his tights and pit him against the Head of the TSA for a good ol pro wrestling match...I'd pay to see that!!!!
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:17 pm » by Djpakkal

samkenman wrote:
Wait...I know...Lets get Jesse back in his tights and pit him against the Head of the TSA for a good ol pro wrestling match...I'd pay to see that!!!!

:flop: :flop: :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 12:01 am » by Lordblake7

funnyman46 wrote:
crusader wrote:I think each time you get molested by the TSA you should get your cock out and wank over them.I think they would soon stop I know I wouldnt want strangers jizzing on me lol

:alien51: I like your way of thinking. I plan on making as big a scene as I can the next time I want to fly. Maybe put 'Freedom in America' (or the UK) tattooed on the tip would send a message :clapper: Maybe I should change my signature to "TSA gave me a pat down and I jizzed in my pants"

Lordblake7- Was that a real story of yours? Care to elaborate on it or will it hurt your chances come court time?

I would love to talk about it now but better not untill 7th feb after court.All i can say is she touched me in a very wrong way,i have 6 people coming to court on that day that saw what happened,they are on my side.When i spat in her face,it was nasty,i had a cold,it hung from her face and it was very green.Someone in the back ground shouted "QUICK,EVERONE SPIT ON THEM NOW".I tell you more when the time comes.I enjoyed it better then going to ibiza.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 12:17 am » by Funnyman46

lordblake7 wrote:
funnyman46 wrote:
crusader wrote:I think each time you get molested by the TSA you should get your cock out and wank over them.I think they would soon stop I know I wouldnt want strangers jizzing on me lol

:alien51: I like your way of thinking. I plan on making as big a scene as I can the next time I want to fly. Maybe put 'Freedom in America' (or the UK) tattooed on the tip would send a message :clapper: Maybe I should change my signature to "TSA gave me a pat down and I jizzed in my pants"

Lordblake7- Was that a real story of yours? Care to elaborate on it or will it hurt your chances come court time?

I would love to talk about it now but better not untill 7th feb after court.All i can say is she touched me in a very wrong way,i have 6 people coming to court on that day that saw what happened,they are on my side.When i spat in her face,it was nasty,i had a cold,it hung from her face and it was very green.Someone in the back ground shouted "QUICK,EVERONE SPIT ON THEM NOW".I tell you more when the time comes.I enjoyed it better then going to ibiza.
The rest of the crowd wanted to spit on them as well!? lmao
Better keep all things to yourself just in case. Best wishes for a good outcome. :pray:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Previous