Jesse Ventura Sues the TSA!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 am » by Illuminated

Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 11:20 am » by Aardvaaks

'Go Jesse Go', again he highlights an issue, could have a tv programme all about this subject and why not if it raises public awareness!
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 11:24 am » by Noetic

you can always count on jesse to raise some hell.
and I'm glad to see he finally got a mans haircut,about time.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 am » by Epicfailure

JESSIE VENTURA IS THE FUCKING MAN!!!!

GO JESSIE YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN!

JESSIE VENTURA 2012 and FOREVER!!!

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 11:39 am » by Slith

Clotheline, bodyslam, pin. Jesse's a brute and ya never fuck with a brute!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 1:36 pm » by Daemonfoe

I love how they quote him saying something from 10 years ago as if it has any relevance whatsoever anymore. Back when 9/11 happened EVERYONE believed it was Arabs, and for the next 4 years. NOW everyone knows better, except of course a few people still living in denial.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 4:48 pm » by Funnyman46

By AMY FORLITI, Associated Press Amy Forliti, Associated Press – Mon Jan 24, 8:26 pm ET
MINNEAPOLIS – Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura sued the Department of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration on Monday, alleging full-body scans and pat-downs at airport checkpoints violate his right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures.

Ventura is asking a federal judge in Minnesota to issue an injunction ordering officials to stop subjecting him to "warrantless and suspicionless" scans and body searches.

The lawsuit, which also names Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and TSA Administrator John Pistole as defendants, argues the searches are "unwarranted and unreasonable intrusions on Governor Ventura's personal privacy and dignity . and are a justifiable cause for him to be concerned for his personal health and well-being."

According to the lawsuit, Ventura received a hip replacement in 2008, and since then, his titanium implant has set off metal detectors at airport security checkpoints. The lawsuit said that prior to last November officials had used a non-invasive hand-held wand to scan his body as a secondary security measure.

But when Ventura set off the metal detector in November, he was instead subjected to a body pat-down and was not given the option of a scan with a hand-held wand or an exemption for being a frequent traveler, the lawsuit said.

The lawsuit said the pat-down "exposed him to humiliation and degradation through unwanted touching, gripping and rubbing of the intimate areas of his body."

It claims that under TSA's policy, Ventura will be required to either go through a full-body scanner or submit to a pat-down every time he travels because he will always set off the metal detector.

Ventura, who was Minnesota governor from 1999 through 2002 and is now the host of the television program "Conspiracy Theory," did not immediately return a phone message seeking comment.

Napolitano said in December that the new technology and the pat-downs were "objectively safer for our traveling public."

The U.S. Attorney's Office did not immediately return an e-mail message seeking comment Monday.

The TSA's website says there are nearly 500 full-body scanners in use at 78 airports. The scanners show a traveler's physical contours on a computer screen that's viewed in a private room. Faces aren't shown, and the person's identity is supposedly not known to the screener reviewing the images.

Not all travelers are selected to go through the scanners, but the TSA requires people who decline to submit to pat-downs that include checks of the inside of their thighs and buttocks.
Sometimes, simple is better

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 5:14 pm » by Crusader

I think each time you get molested by the TSA you should get your cock out and wank over them.I think they would soon stop I know I wouldnt want strangers jizzing on me lol
Regular is not a unit of measure

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 5:34 pm » by Lordblake7

iv got to go to court becouse i spat in some womens face for the way she pat me down,at liverpool airport,i was arrested and lost my holiday.I loved it.Fuck the holiday,if anyone touches me the same way she did,will get the same spit in there face.I carnt wait for court,im going to have some fun.Fuck them,fucking pervs.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 5:43 pm » by Funnyman46

crusader wrote:I think each time you get molested by the TSA you should get your cock out and wank over them.I think they would soon stop I know I wouldnt want strangers jizzing on me lol

:alien51: I like your way of thinking. I plan on making as big a scene as I can the next time I want to fly. Maybe put 'Freedom in America' (or the UK) tattooed on the tip would send a message :clapper: Maybe I should change my signature to "TSA gave me a pat down and I jizzed in my pants"

Lordblake7- Was that a real story of yours? Care to elaborate on it or will it hurt your chances come court time?
Sometimes, simple is better

Next